Leprechaun Tales - Cover

Leprechaun Tales

Copyright© 2006 by scouries

Chapter 6: Chrissie - Prom Queen Slut

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Chrissie - Prom Queen Slut - A midget, Jimmy O'Scoury is treated by a German Doctor with miraculous results. This tale documents how our 17 yo Leprechaun finally loses his virginity to his older sister...then mom...then a friend... then a stripper...then a prom queen...then a Christian teacher... An 18,000 word story that can be read in one sitting or enjoyed chapter by chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oriental Female   First   Pregnancy   Size  

My first day of my senior year of high school started off badly — my assigned locker was next to one assigned to Chrissie Anne Brown, Miss Bitch herself, the girlfriend of my lifelong nemesis, Andrew Clark.

How much of an asshole are you anyway, I'd often wondered over the years about 'Andy', Andy who had mercilessly made fun of me since the first day we'd met in kindergarten thirteen years ago. Kids of course can we cruel, and someone like me, who had been born a midget, had been the object of ridicule all my life.

But Andrew, at eighteen, full sized, a good athlete, popular, the boyfriend of the prettiest girl in school, for some reason still thought it was humorous to make fun of me, to belittle me in public.

"Oh God, its you," Chrissie muttered when she came up and saw me opening my locker, the locker next to hers. "Wait til Andy hears," she added as she started to laugh.

"Hi Chrissie, how was your summer?" I asked smiling, an instantaneous decision echoing through my brain. I'm going to fuck this bitch, I thought; fuck her until she's begging me never to leave her. "You look great," I added.

"What?"

"Your hair, it's nice, you've changed it, the color, the length, the way it hangs... its sexy."

Clearly surprised she still finally managed to answer, unable not to respond to a compliment, "Oh thanks, you really like it?"

"Oh, if only I was six feet tall and called Andy," I crooned, my hand on my breast, "I'd be in heaven." Just before I walked away I could see the confusion in her eyes before a small grin appeared in the corner of her mouth, a grin I could see she was struggling to control.

The thing about Chrissie is that she's not only the prettiest and sexiest girl in school; she's also one of the smartest. All through elementary school she and I had competed to be number one in the class, and I knew that the years when I had come out on top were the real genesis of the dislike she still felt for me.

But everyone else liked her, and she had become one of the most popular girls in the high school, a popularity that was merited by her niceness to everyone but me. I often thought that if she hadn't been seeing Andy, a romance that was now entering its fourth year, she and I probably would have buried the hatchet and become friends.

"Are you on steroids or something?" she asked me peremptorily as she whisked up to her locker the next day and stood looking at me.

"Yes."

"You are? You're much bigger than you were last year, aren't you? You're not really a midget anymore, are you? The girls at lunch were talking about you."

"What did they say?"

"Oh, nothing really. Just that you were pretty big now," she answered.

They're were lots of people milling through the halls but no one really close to us, so I just leaned over and whispered, "My new doctor has been treating me for over a year, it's nine and a half, cripes, almost ten inches long now... and pretty thick... I think it could be the biggest one in school."

"Uhhh... ten inches... what are you talking..." she started, but then, as realization hit her, she couldn't stop the blush that flooded over her cheeks nor stop from glancing towards my groin. "That's disgusting," she blurted just as her boyfriend arrived on the scene.

"Hi baby," Andy chirped as he took her in his arms, a possessive grin on his face. "Yes he is disgusting hon. I heard they let you back in," he sneered at me, "I guess they still haven't got that school for retards and dwarfs open yet, eh?"

"Andy don't," Chrissie interrupted, "just leave him alone."

"Sure baby," he agreed as he turned back to her, "I gotta go; I'll see you at lunch."

"Such an intelligent, compassionate, mature man, our good, old Andy," I said as we watched him retreat down the hall, "It's just too bad he's got such a small prick."

"Shut up you little dwarf," Chrissie hissed as she slammed her locker and stomped off.


She glared at me each time we met over the next couple of days, not even bothering to say hello when our paths crossed.

"Why are you still here?" she demanded three afternoons later when she appeared at her locker at five fifteen, perspiring lightly under her cheerleader's uniform, clearly just back from practice.

"Sis boom bah," I said grinning.

"Screw you loser."

"Actually Chrissie, I don't have time for pom poms. I'm taking some advanced math classes with Mr. Davis, he's helping me with calculus, it should help with my SAT's, he's promised to write a recommendation for me to Duke."

"Duke? You're not smart enough to go there. He didn't offer to write anything for me," she complained, stamping her foot, "I'm his best student. Besides, who wants to go to Duke anyway, they're all rapists up there."

I was almost too mesmerized to answer, the way her perfect, firm, round titties were moving under the white school sweater, obviously unencumbered by any restraining bra. As my eyes hungrily moved over her she demanded, "Well, aren't I?"

"He told me you were a good student, for a girl anyway. In fact he told me he's never had a blond girl who could even add before," I said smiling.

"Liar!... You think you're so smart, don't you?"

"All right, I'll test you," I challenged. "What longer, five inches or twenty-five centimeters?"

"That's too easy... twenty-five centimeters is equal to ten... oh you pig," she ended, her words trailing off.

I moved into her, pinning her against the locker with my body, letting her feel my full size as I crushed her breasts with my chest. She struggled to push me away but for second after second I held her, my hands digging into her firm ass cheeks, pulling her into my cock.

"You're an asshole, you little, midget prick," she hissed when I finally released her, her hand flashing through the air and slapping my cheek.

I spun her easily, surprising her with my strength, and pushed her face first against the cool steel of the locker. "Is Annnndy the only man you've ever slept with?" I taunted as my fingers slipped under the soft wool of her sweater and found and cupped and squeezed her luscious orbs.

"Noooooo, stop," she ordered as I felt her nipples growing under my fingers.

"So you've fucked somebody besides Andy?"

"No, no, just him, just him," she cried before I finally let her go.

"So I'll be your second," I said laughing as I turned and walked away.

"NEEEVVVVVER!" She screamed to my retreating back.


I ignored her for the next week, going about my school life as if she didn't exist. When we were at our lockers at the same time, or when our eyes met fleetingly in class, I could see I made her both nervous and excited, and often saw her biting her lip, knowing she wanted to talk.

"Pig!" she finally hissed at me one day a week later when I arrived at my locker.

"What?" I laughed, knowing she'd found the gift I'd left in her locker, a gift I'd bought the night before at 'Boutique Venus', the local sex shop. I'd carefully wrapped it in silver paper, the ends held together with pink ribbons.

I was sorry I'd missed her unwrapping it; I wished I'd seen her eyes when the 9 inch long, lifelike (even to blue veins and ribbed cockhead), fat, plastic penis had appeared.

"You're an ass," she continued but I could see that at some level she was amused, even titillated by the gift.

"Try it, maybe you'll like it," I kidded. "I know, I know, Andy boy is pretty small, is he even five inches long when hard? It won't be easy to take it all, but Chrissie," I said, now whispering, "I know you can do it, sweetie. Hell, with all your cheerleading splits and stunts, no problem..."

She was retreating as I finished, her backpack over her shoulder, anger burning in her deep blue eyes... of course I knew she'd try it, play with it, insert it... who could resist...


For the rest of the week she stayed away from her locker, and each time I got a fleeting glimpse of her, she was arm in arm with Andy, seemingly clinging to him to protect herself from the evil dwarf.

"So?" I asked casually the next Monday morning.

"So what?" she replied aggressively but I could detect a tremor in her voice.

"Did you like it? Were you able to..."

Her blush betraying her she stammered, "You're disgusting."

"I'm a little longer than it of course, but still, I think you..."

"Liar," she cried, "you couldn't be bigger, it hardly fit..." Seeing her embarrassment I laughed, even as she rushed on, "I mean it probably... oh, screw you," she ended lamely as she turned away.

For the next couple of days we both kept our distance from each other, for my part I was quite happy to let her stew in her own juices for awhile, knowing that every night she was returning home to that giant dildo, knowing that each night she was laying in bed, pushing it into herself, all the while wondering what it would be like with me.

Thursday at lunch time I cornered her in the stands overlooking the football field, I had earlier that morning heard her promise Andy she'd come watch him while he practiced.

"Go away," she ordered between bites of her sandwich.

"Hi to you to. Can I join you?"

"No!" For seconds I just sat there, watching the football team running through their plays. "What do you want anyway?" she finally asked.

"I want advice," I answered, a shy look on my face.

"About what? And I don't want to hear any more about your"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.