Leprechaun Tales - Cover

Leprechaun Tales

Copyright© 2006 by scouries

Chapter 4: My Third - Soo Ling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Third - Soo Ling - A midget, Jimmy O'Scoury is treated by a German Doctor with miraculous results. This tale documents how our 17 yo Leprechaun finally loses his virginity to his older sister...then mom...then a friend... then a stripper...then a prom queen...then a Christian teacher... An 18,000 word story that can be read in one sitting or enjoyed chapter by chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oriental Female   First   Pregnancy   Size  

"Gosh, she's really a pretty girl," I thought as I watched Soo surreptitiously from under the wide brim of my straw sun hat. She had come out minutes earlier and had sat down in her string bikini on a lounge chair on the patio at the edge of the pool.

She had seen me mowing at the end of the yard when she had come out but clearly hadn't recognized me, ignoring the gardener she thought her Mother had hired as a matter of course.

We had gone to elementary school together, but then she had been whisked off to a private school somewhere up north, Connecticut or New Hampshire I thought I'd remembered. So I hadn't seen her much over the last few years and of course she'd never seen me this tall.

Heck, I thought suddenly as I mowed ever closer to her, I am as tall as her. Immediately an erotic thought of sex with a woman my size flashed through my mind. She had actually been one of the nicer kids to me when I was young; perhaps her small size and her own Asian alien-ness had made her less critical than my other classmates.

She lay now with only three small, white triangles of cloth covering her, held all together miraculously by impossibly thin strands.

Perfect little tits, I thought, as I watched her, firm, orange sized breasts spilling on all sides from the small pieces of cloth. I could see a couple of long, curly black hairs escaping from the little thong, hairs that matched the long, silky strands that reached three quarters of the way down her back.

I had slowed almost to a stop as I neared her and suddenly felt her eyes on me as mine traveled across her groin. Meeting her eyes I saw a quick fury at my audacity flash through them, but even so she civilly asked, "Are you new here, I don't recognize you. I'm Soo, Mrs. Ling's daughter."

"Ah so," I intoned as I semi bowed to her, "the number one daughter has returned from her studies in the north."

"Unnhh?" she frowned, obviously wondering what the fucks with this jerk? But when I doffed my hat her frown turned to confused recognition. "Jimmy? My God, is it really you?... I mean, how did you get so big?" she demanded as she jumped up from her chair and hugged me. "You're as tall as I am," she gasped as I held her against me, a flabbergasted look now plastered across her face.

We talked for a good half an hour, catching up with each others life. I liked her! I was also surprised that I wanted her, having believed that with all the sex, and love, I was getting from Mom and Patty that I'd have no interest in anyone else.

She'd told me she had a boyfriend, but complaining, said, "He's up north, from Boston, I haven't seen him all summer. How about you?"

I lied! I don't know why, it just came out. "I've been going with someone too." I started.

"Oh, do I know her?" she asked, trying to hide her disappointment.

"She's older," I continued to lie. "Twenty-three, she works," I added, thinking of a girlfriend of Patty's she'd told me about earlier that week.

"Twenty-three! What's she do?"

"She dances," I blushed.

"You mean... like topless?"

I blushed and nodded and wondered why I had made up a stripper girlfriend; I realized Soo was interested in me just as I was. Later when I let her convince me to have a swim with her before I left, I knew she couldn't help but notice how my cock stretched the Speedo-like suit I wore, again and again I saw her eyes flicker down to my groin.

Before leaving, I promised to come and see her again, and even went so far as to invite her to come to the beach with Patty and I some day soon.

"Oh, I always liked Patty. How'd she do at Duke? I'd love to see her again; you know I want to go to med school when I graduate."

"I'll have her call you."


"I saw little Soo today," Patty announced at dinner two days later.

"Oh."

"You didn't tell us she was home," she chided. "Or that you have an older girlfriend, a stripper Jimmy?"

"What?" Mom demanded but I knew they were teasing me.

"Yes, I invited her to join you, me and your girlfriend at Haulover Beach tomorrow."

"You didn't," I groaned. "She said no, right?"

"No, she's looking forward to seeing you, all of you," she giggled, clearly thinking of how we'd all be naked together on Florida's number one nude beach.

"But I don't have a girlfriend Patty," I complained.

"Oh yes you do. I called Nicole. And when I explained everything she happily agreed to do a little favor for her friend's only brother.

"What exactly is Nicole like?"

"You'll see," she laughed, a hint of warning in her voice.


"Oh... my... gawd," Soo couldn't help gasping when we emerged from between the grass covered dune and she was faced by hundreds of naked bodies. "I don't think I..."

I smiled sideways at Patty and saw she was trying as hard as I not to laugh, neither of us wanting to make her any more nervous than she already was. Poor Soo was trying to keep her eyes down as we walked by naked body after naked body, her cheeks blushing crimson.

"Is it okay here Soo?" Patty finally asked as we reached a spot right by the water in a less crowded area of the beach.

"Oh yes, fine Patty," the embarrassed girl replied quietly.

After spreading a couple of sheets and dropping our coolers and chairs, Patty and I quickly stripped and then rushed into the breaking surf, leaving the embarrassed girl alone. Returning, we found Soo sitting quietly on the sheet, wearing her little bikini.

"I don't think I can do this," she started tentatively as we sat down on each side of her.

"That's okay honey," Patty said, "do what you feel comfortable with, that's all. Don't worry about us."

"Its not that I've never seen a man before, its just... I mean so many..."

"So I guess you don't want to put sunscreen on me," I chuckled as I poured a big drop into my palm.

"Don't be such an ass," Patty admonished, but when I lifted my thick cock off my thigh and slowly slathered the white cream over it, taking extra care on my cockhead, I could feel both girls eyes devouring me.

Within ten minutes Soo had undone her top, and shyly watched my reaction as her firm little tits burst into view. Soon after we went for a swim and when we arrived back soaking at our towels, Soo quickly slid the panties down her legs. "I don't like sitting in a wet suit," she explained as she nervously watched my eyes hungrily latch on the thick, black pubic thatch between her legs.

We were getting along fine and I was staring to regret the subterfuge Patty and I had arranged to impress Soo when we heard, "Jimmmy, Jimmy, I'm here," yelled down the beach.

"Sorry sweetie, I got tied up in traffic," Nicole apologized for her lateness as she bent down and kissed me on the lips, a kiss that lasted second after second.

"Hi Nicki," I gasped to a girl I'd never met before when we broke apart. "You know Patty, this is Soo," I introduced, stunned by this incredible goddess who stood next to me.

"Hi Soo," Nicole said with a warm smile on her face as she slipped the straps of her summer dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. All three of us were staring, mouths agape at her extraordinary breastworks when she stepped out of the flimsy, purple, silk thong and stood in front of us naked.

"You're completely shaved," Patty observed while Soo and I gasped.

"The clients prefer it like that," she answered, spreading her bare nether lips with her hands, opening herself to our inspection. "Do you like it? I know Jimmy does, don't you sweetie?" she crooned.

If Soo hadn't been completely stunned by the arrival of this sex goddess, she might have realized I was as astounded as she, unable to believe that Patty knew someone like this and that she'd put on such a show for someone she didn't know.

We all had fun that afternoon, three beautiful naked girls and I. No teenage boy in the world could have asked for anything more. And they all wanted me, yes even the gorgeous Nicole. She drove me home that day, part of our plan to keep Soo jealous, and as we drove Nicole let me know in no uncertain terms that she'd be quite happy to see me again.

And when I jumped out of her car I had her home and cell numbers on a card that advertised South Florida's premier strip club.


Later, in bed that night, Patty recounted the conversation she and Soo had had as they drove home. Patty told me she had started by asking if Soo liked me.

"Gosh yeah, he's really handsome... and smart too. But gee, like what kind of chance do I have against her?" she'd complained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.