Leprechaun Tales - Cover

Leprechaun Tales

Copyright© 2006 by scouries

Chapter 3: My Second - Mommy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: My Second - Mommy - A midget, Jimmy O'Scoury is treated by a German Doctor with miraculous results. This tale documents how our 17 yo Leprechaun finally loses his virginity to his older sister...then mom...then a friend... then a stripper...then a prom queen...then a Christian teacher... An 18,000 word story that can be read in one sitting or enjoyed chapter by chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oriental Female   First   Pregnancy   Size  

"Jimmy, is that you?" Mom asked as I opened her door and slowly moved towards her bed, my naked body gleaming in the moonlit room.

"I didn't know... I mean I wasn't sure mommy," I stammered as Mom switched on the lamp and then turned back to me.

"Oh darling, of course I want you," my naked Mom insisted as both of her hands groped towards the long pole that was stretching to reach her.

"I wanted to before... after Patty and I... we didn't know what you wanted... that's why Patty went away for the weekend," I explained even as one of my Mom's hands grasped my straining cock while the other circled around my butt and pulled me closer.

"I heard you Jimmy, you and Patty, at night... I wanted to come into your room... so bad honey," she whispered as her eyes locked onto mine. "I want you in me my love," she moaned as she drew me down into the bed.

Its funny, you get used to a woman, and then all of a sudden you're with someone new, someone different, someone who touches you in a new way, someone who tastes different, someone who can take you somewhere else...

Mom was shorter than Patty, but at five-eight was still tall, and her breasts and hips were fuller and rounder than her daughters. I immediately moved a hand to her breast, surprised at how it overflowed from my fingers as I explored.

They weren't quite as firm as Patty's but my hands loved the velvety feel of her round orbs and as my lips latched onto one erect nipple, my hand massaged, almost milked, her other breast.

Mom was purring like a cat while I sucked first one, then another, finally complaining, "You haven't changed a bit."

"What," I mumbled through an engorged nipple.

"When you were a baby, oh God, you suckled so ferociously, always wanting to get the last drop."

"I did? How long did I breastfeed?"

"Two years," she sighed, remembering.

"Two years!... Did you like it when I sucked you mommy?"

"I like it better now,... ohhhhh," she groaned as I pulled her teat with my teeth, stretching her even as my tongue licked its sensitive tip.

Her fingers had now found me, and forming a warm tube, she locked them around my shaft and then over the ridge and onto my sensitive cockhead.

"Mommmmy," I cried as she pumped me, and the struggled to free myself, wanting urgently now to be in her.

"Yes baby," she gasped as I pushed it into her sheathe, the same sheathe that had expelled me out into the world seventeen years ago. As I filled her, as I thrust repeatedly into her welcoming channel, I had an almost maniacal feeling overcome me, a desire for my boiling sperm to impregnate her.

"Oh Mommmmy," I screamed as my boiling cum rushed up my shaft into the womb of the woman who had carried me for nine months. Her hips arched upward, meeting, welcoming every spurting stream of my seed.

"Baby, Oh baby," she murmured when we fell apart spent, our juices joined, oozing from her distended pink gash, dripping from my trembling, semi-soft prick.

Sliding down my sweating body she took it easily between her lips, licking upwards from the base as it grew longer, quickly filling to its full majestic length.

"Mommy!" I gasped as she swallowed me whole. I couldn't believe she'd done it; Patty struggled to get half of me inside her mouth. My hands slipped to her head, guiding her, holding her, pumping her as her tongue and lips bathed me, insistent, until finally, throbbing, I flooded outward.

... Patty walked in on us on Sunday afternoon, Mom on all fours on the rug while I was fucking her doggie style. She stood in front of us as she undressed, stripping silently as she watched my hips thrust my cock again and again into my moaning Mother.

"Patty," Mom finally gasped after her cunt had drawn the last drop from me, "so tell us, how was your weekend..."

Night after night, day after day the three of us made love. July quickly turned into August and then one day in mid August Patty asked, "Who would you like to have sex with next anyway Jimmy?"

"But I've got you two," I protested.

"What about the Ling girl, she was a real sweetie," Mom suggested. "Do you see her when you do their lawn?"

"She's been in Hong Kong, she's only getting back next week," I told them.

"She has beautiful, long, black hair, and a sexy little body," Mom remembered.

"She's about your height Jimmy," Patty laughed. "Maybe you'll do better with someone your age, someone your size," she teased.

"As if I can't satisfy you, you tall bag of bones," I laughed as I rolled her over on her stomach and took her from behind.

"Well... ohhhh... you're not... ohhh God... bad for a midget," she finally admitted between gasps as I pumped into her clenching, moist cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.