Leprechaun Tales - Cover

Leprechaun Tales

Copyright© 2006 by scouries

Chapter 2: My First - Patty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My First - Patty - A midget, Jimmy O'Scoury is treated by a German Doctor with miraculous results. This tale documents how our 17 yo Leprechaun finally loses his virginity to his older sister...then mom...then a friend... then a stripper...then a prom queen...then a Christian teacher... An 18,000 word story that can be read in one sitting or enjoyed chapter by chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oriental Female   First   Pregnancy   Size  

"Are you still awake?"

"Uh huh," I answered to my sisters whispered question later that night, both of us lying in our beds in the room we'd shared all our lives.

"So?"

"So what?"

"So, are you still a virgin?"

"Patty!"

"C'mon, tell me," she giggled as I heard her moving across the room.

"What!" I squealed as she slipped under my sheet and fitted her body against mine.

"You sleep naked?" she asked, surprised.

"Its summer now, I... anyway I've had the room to myself for the last year... you gone," I sputtered.

"You surprised us, Mom and I," Patty whispered in my ear.

"What surprised you?" I asked, but knowing, and excited, felt my cock growing, moving toward Patty.

As I scrambled to move away from her, scared my now long penis would touch her, she whispered, "This Jimmy," as I felt her hand encircle me.

"Patttttyyyy," I yelped as her palm closed around me, "what are you doing?"

"I'm just checking it's really yours, not a strap-on or something," she giggled as she tugged at me. "So, you never answered, are you a virgin?"

"YES, YES," I moaned as she lightly moved her hand over me.

"How come?"

"Please Patty," I cried as I felt my balls stirring.

"I'd have thought the girls at school would be lining up for you," Patty whispered, her mouth just inches from my ear, her hand caressing.

I could feel it starting, felt the first spurt start deep inside me, felt my cock buck wildly in Patty's hand as my first string of cream exploded up my shaft and sprang outward. "Nooo... oh god, ohhh shit," I groaned as indescribable pleasure flooded through me, each subsequent ejaculation sending another intoxicating jolt to my brain.

"Jesus, I'm sorry Patty, I couldn't stop it," I finally moaned, my cock still hard in her hand.

"It was my fault," she laughed as she reached over and turned on the bedside lamp, allowing me to see the thick strands of white cum lying on her naked thighs and stomach and hanging from her breasts. "I've never seen so much," she added giggling as she dipped a finger across her nipple and pulled a string of my sperm to her mouth. "And the doctor said it was so very potent," she laughed as she licked her lips.

"But Patty," I protested, mesmerized as my eyes followed her finger as she slipped it between her lips and sucked my seed deep into herself.

"Its sooooo good Jimmy," she gushed happily as she fed herself another finger full. "Would you like some my little brother," she offered as she moved another cum filled finger towards my lips. "Open your mouth, c'mon, now stick out you tongue," she ordered as she pushed her finger into me, and then pulling it out, lowered her mouth on mine.

"Grrrrrlabutrerbnmm," I sputtered as her tongue found mine.

"Jesus," I cried when our lips finally separated.

"What?" she teased.

"I've never been kissed by a girl before," I admitted.

"Mom and I've kissed you."

"I mean... you know, a real kiss... not like that."

"Did you like it?"

"But you're my sister Patty... Yes, yesssss," I almost yelled.

"So how come you haven't gone out with one of your little classmates? Have you gone on a date at least?"

"They all hate me. I'm still the stupid, fucking midget to everyone!"

"Wait til they find out what you've got between your legs, my handsome little brother. They'll be falling all over themselves in their rush to fuck you."

"Yeah right," I bristled.

"I'll spread the rumor far and wide, 'Jimmy O'Scoury has got the biggest prick in Miami'," Patty finished laughing. Seeing the blush spread on my face she insisted, "Its true Jimmy, I've never seen one so big."

"Really?... When did you see any Patty? Are you a virgin?"

"I've seen a few," she laughed, "and no, I'm not. So anyway, at school, what do the other boys think, say now, when they see you in the shower, now that you're taller, so much bigger?"

"Are you changing the subject sis?" I challenged, but then answered anyway, proud of how I had finally turned the tables on the bastards. "They used to laugh at me, not just at my height but also about my penis. They were always trying to make fun of me. Even told their girlfriends that I had no hair, that my penis was less than an inch long... laughed at me in the halls,"

"Those fucking bastards," Patty snarled.

"But this term, hah, slowly they watched me get bigger. At first they continued to tease, but now in the last three months, I've got bigger and bigger... finally bigger than any of them, now they don't know what to say. I hate them."

"It's so beautiful sweetie," Patty responded as her hand grasped me again. "So big and beautiful, he deserves a kiss too," she whispered as she moved her head downwards.

The second I felt her tongue flick over my glans, my cock hardened so much it hurt. "Ohhhhh," I groaned as she popped my cockhead into her mouth, and then lay back groaning as her two hands pumped me while she sucked and licked me. For a second time that night I came; I watched transfixed as her head bobbed on my shaft as I pistoned my seed into my sister's mouth and throat.

"I love you Patty," I finally managed to say as I lay panting, "So much. You and Mom are the only two people I've ever loved."

"I love you too sweetie, and mommy does too," she said as she slid on top of me, letting me feel her nipples against my chest as my semi-hard shaft was trapped between our two bodies.

"Do you want to do it... you know, make love... with me?" I hesitantly begged.

"Of course! Do you think I'm going to let some little high school slut take my brothers virginity? Noooo way!"

"Now Patty?"

"We'll have all day tomorrow when mommies at work."

"But Patty... I want to now," I cried as my prick grew hard once more.

"He'll have to wait til tomorrow," Patty laughed as she lightly touched the monster lying between our stomachs. "I want you all rested up," she finished, giggling as she slid off my body and nestled against me.

I finally slept but then woke up about four a.m., startled out of an erotic dream by the spouting of my cock, taking seconds to realize, to remember that it was Patty beside me, Patty whose bum was being drenched by my lava-ing sperm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.