Accidential Incest

by Kimberly Parker

Copyright© 2006 by Kimberly Parker

Incest Sex Story: Father discovers it is his daughter he has made love to, after the fact

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

My wife Sharon wanted to do something special for our daughter Megan's eighteenth birthday, but with finances pretty slim, a simple backyard barbeque and pool party was the plan.

It was a very hot and steamy July day and the pool was a pretty popular place that afternoon, and seeing all of Megan's girlfriends in those skimpy swim suites splashing around kept my cock twitching the entire day.

Sharon, who has a killer body, was also prancing around in her yellow bikini and a lot of the guys Megan invited eyed her as well, and it was easy to see she enjoyed their interest.

Since Megan was now eighteen, the legal age to drink beer in our state, we didn't object to her having a few for her birthday. As it turned out, both she and Sharon had a little more than they could handle, and both were pretty blitzed by the end of the day.

Sharon was in a pretty frisky mood, having all those young studs checking her out, and a few provocative comments seemed to get her a bit turned on as well. I, after an entire day of gazing at those hot young teens and the mood Sharon was in, knew some heated bedroom fun would be on the agenda for tonight.

By the time to party broke up, Megan was pretty messed up and her boyfriend Ricky helped her into the house, then he and Megan's friends said their good-byes and soon all left.

I myself was feeling pretty good after downing at least a dozen beers that day, and was now in the mood for some hot fucking with Sharon and was hoping I wouldn't have "whiskey dick" when we got in bed.

By the time I staggered to the bathroom, I felt like the whole world was spinning, and I had a bit of trouble hitting the toilet. If I hadn't been so horny from seeing Sharon and all those hot teen half naked bodies all day, I would have more than likely just plopped in bed and slept it off, but like I said I was horny, super horny.

I stripped off my clothes and moved onto the bed next to the hot sexy body that awaited me. She still had on her swim suite, and I unsnapped the top and slid it off her arms, and them eased the bottom down her legs.

She turned onto her side and I could hear her soft moans as I put my arm around her and gently tweaked her fast hardening nipples, while my cock pressed against her firm butt cheeks.

When I ran a finger the length of her cunt, I noticed she was wetter than she had been in years, and with two fingers now inside of her hips pushed back against my now fully hardened cock.

She appeared to be still half in the bag when I eased her onto her back, but I could feel her grinding her cunt against my invading fingers while I sucked one hard nipple, and then the other.

I moved down and gave her clit a few tender flicks from my tongue before I eased up and pressed my cock to her dripping cunt lips. I continued sucking her breasts as the full length of my eight-inch cock slid deep into her gripping pussy. At that point I just wanted to bang the hell out of her, but I also wanted it to last a bit and slowly fucked in and out of her somewhat surprisingly tight pussy.

I felt my climax mounting as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and bucked her hips upwards to meet my thrusts. I began to pump into her a bit faster and harder, and grunts of passion echoed through the bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.