Silent Daughter

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: Family turmoil brings a father and daughter very close together

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

I stole this idea, with no apologies, from the story My Silent Daughter by Emerson Laken Palmer.

Dan was lying on the couch daydreaming. His hand wandered down to his lap where two lovely feet were resting. His hand gently touched them, then began to lightly stroke. They squirmed in pleasure in his lap, rubbing against his cock and causing it to engorge and thicken. That brought him back from his dreams. He looked down to see his daughter's feet in his lap, his hand stroking them. Worse, he felt his cock quickly growing in his shorts.

Stunned, he yelled, "Molly, get your feet off of me," pushing them towards the other end of the couch where his daughter lay watching the TV.

She jumped at the roar, looking at him in surprise. "What, Daddy?"

'Damn!' Dan thought to himself, feeling like a shit. "Sorry, sweetie. I guess I'm just worried and overreacted."

"Oh," Molly said quietly. "Is it mom?"

Dan was quiet for several moments before he answered her, "Yes."

Marion, Dan's wife and Molly's mother, was not at home this evening. In point of fact, she was seldom home in the evenings any more. Part of Dan's problem was that he hadn't had sex in over six months and it had been increasingly infrequent before that. He was horny as a sixteen-year-old boy.

"I understand, Daddy," she said. "But I did like lying on the couch with you."

Dan felt like a complete turd now. He knew Marion's abandonment was actually harder on Molly than it was on him and it was a real bitch for him. At least he understood what was happening. He figured Molly couldn't really understand and so it had to be tougher on her. "I'm sorry sweetie. Okay." He motioned for her to put her feet back in his lap.

Instead, Molly lay on the couch but scooted towards the front. She patted the couch behind her and said, "Why don't you lay down with me, Daddy. There's room."

Dan wasn't sure that was the best idea, but he was filled with remorse at his behavior and capitulated. He lay down behind his little girl, looking over her head at the silly program on the TV. He felt her back up, pressing against his chest.

Without thinking, Dan wrapped his arm around her, resting his hand on her bare belly. She wasn't one of those girls who shouldn't wear belly shirts. Instead, her belly was trim and flat. Her shorts were low-riding and loose as well and he could see gaps on both sides where the crease between her leg and pudenda plunged into the shorts. He could almost see down into her shorts...

Dan couldn't pull his eyes away. Those shorts were so low Dan wondered if his little girl had any hair yet. There certainly couldn't be much or it would be showing. He felt his cock growing again, traitorous thing. He pushed his hips back against the couch to make sure it wouldn't bump against Molly.

Luck was not with Dan this night. Molly was feeling insecure and wanted, no, needed, physical contact. She pressed back as he pulled away. Now, because they were in a slightly different alignment, when she pressed back, her cute little butt pressed up against his hard cock. He so wanted to jump up, but he was filled with remorse at his earlier dismissal of her that he couldn't. Dan prayed she wouldn't notice.

In a shaky voice Molly asked him, "Daddy, are you and mom going to get a divorce?"

He didn't answer right away. What should he tell her? She deserved the truth. And the truth was she was old enough for it. But what was the truth? "I really don't know, Sweetie. I just don't know."

"Daddy, I'd understand if you did. And if you do, I want to live with you," she said.

Dan's heart was filled with affection when she told him that. "Why's that, Sweetie?"

That's when the second mistake of the evening occurred. Dan was asking why she would want to live with him. Molly thought he was asking why she understood, which was the image burning itself in her mind. "I heard her talking to Mr. Swenson on the phone when she thought I wasn't home. I heard her say how she was going to... suck his cock," she blurted out. "I'm sorry, Daddy, but that's what she said."

Herb Swenson was a neighbor who had an on again off again relationship with his own wife, usually off as he wandered from affair to affair. Dan didn't understand his attractiveness but he certainly had something as he had seemingly poked half the women in the neighborhood.

Dan felt icy fingers along his spine. It's one thing to suspect that your wife is out fucking around. It is more achingly painful to hear it from your daughter and in such explicit terms. Dan felt the tear roll down his cheek. No. Crying would be later. Then Dan got mad. God damn Marion. That bitch. "Shit," he muttered. His eyes were glazed as he looked off into his own mind seeing nothing. "She won't suck my cock but she will Herb's."

"Daddy!"

That brought him back immediately. "Oh, sorry sweetie. I kind of forgot you were here," he blushed.

Molly laughed, "I bet you did." She turned enough to look back over her shoulder at him. It also twisted her enough that Dan's hand, without his moving it, slid into the gap of the waist of her loose shorts. "So, Mom won't suck your..." Molly stopped at the last moment. She obviously knew the word and the action but couldn't quite say it to her father. Dan wasn't surprised. He heard the way kids talked among themselves these days. He was certain Molly knew all about blow jobs. He just hoped she wasn't doing them yet.

"No," he said not knowing how else to finesse the question.

Molly turned back towards the TV. "That's too bad." His hand stayed where it was and Molly didn't seem to notice. Her butt also pressed back into his crotch again. His cock had deflated at the deflating news of Marion's cock-sucking adventures. A soft warm little ass rubbing against it reversed the blood flow and he felt his pants getting tight again.

Dan was conflicted. He was mad and sad about his wife and felt like grabbing a bottle of booze and getting sloshed. He had the body of a beautiful young woman pressed against his and it felt damn nice and exciting. In fact, Molly was rubbing her ass against his rigid pole as he thought these things. But that ass belonged to his beautiful little virgin daughter. The problem was that Dan was now lost in his mind thinking about Marion and her infidelities. His eyes were glazed as he stared off, seeing only the internal pictures like a movie screen between his mind and the real world. He felt the soft warm ass of his daughter pressing and rubbing against his erection but he 'saw' someone else in his mind. His hand started softly stroking Molly's belly.

She was surprised and looked back over her shoulder. She could see the track of the one tear Dan had shed and she felt awful for telling him such terrible news. She also saw that he was staring off into the distance seemingly unaware of her except that his hand was touching her.

Molly was also intensely aware of her father's erection. She was pretending as though she didn't know but she liked the feeling. She liked his hand touching her. It sent electric sensations into her pussy. Molly was a sheltered girl and had never touched a boy's cock or had a boy touch her intimately. But she was old enough that her body craved such a touch. She felt herself getting wet just like when she touched herself, but this was even better, having someone else touch her. But it was her father... She was caught between two desires, one to be a 'good' girl and the other to continue experiencing the pleasure building inside.

Dan was raging in his mind, 'The bitch. The cheating bitch. She won't fuck me, huh. I'll get even. I'll show her. She's not the only one who can fuck around.' Almost below the conscious level he was aware that his hand was touching a lovely young woman. It pressed further down, finding the beginnings of her downy hair.

Molly gasped silently as his hand moved down over her pussy. She pressed back against the hard cock, rubbing, feeling it. Dan's hand strayed further, finding the cleft of her pussy. His finger sank into the girl. Molly bit her lips to keep from moaning. She was wet and hot.

Dan's mind exulted, 'Take that you bitch. I don't need you.' His finger circled the girl's bump. Her hips bounced, grinding against the hard cock behind and the pleasure giving finger in front. Dan's mind was seeing Marion, the cheater, as he brought off his daughter.

Molly put her hand to her mouth to keep from crying out. It felt so good... Then her body exploded in waves of pleasure which rippled through her, one after another.

Dan felt the woman orgasm as her pussy clamped down on his finger.

Molly cried out once, the orgasm overwhelming her. It was the best she had ever felt.

Dan was laughing at Marion in his mind. 'See. I can get even. Take that you cheater.' Dan pulled his hand from Molly's pants.

It was at this point that both regained their senses. Molly blushed, jumped up from the couch, and rushed off to her room.

Dan, his eyes cleared of the visions that had been tormenting him, realized with a sickening feeling that he had just molested his daughter. 'Oh my God, ' he jumped up from the couch. 'What have I done?' He started after Molly, but the guilt overwhelmed him as he sank to his knees and buried his face in his hands. 'It's all her fault, ' he moaned blaming Marion.


The next morning, Dan got up bleary eyed. He hadn't been able to sleep, tossing and turning, the guilt eating at him. He dressed and went out to the kitchen. A few minutes later, Molly appeared, a bright smile on her face. "Morning, Daddy. What's for breakfast?" she asked in a chipper voice.

Dan gawked at her. How could she be so chipper? He reached into the fridge and found eggs and bacon. "How about a bacon and cheese omelet?" he asked her.

"Great," she said. "I'll make toast."

"Okay," Dan agreed, putting a pan on the stove. He cracked the eggs and scrambled them. His mind was running on overdrive trying to figure out what was happening. As the bacon cooked, he finally worked up the courage to say to Molly, "About last night..."

Molly immediately burst out, "I'm sorry Daddy. I should never have told you. I'm sorry I made you cry."

Dan was stunned. What if it had all been in his mind? "Um, no, that was okay Molly. Um, I'm glad you told me. Maybe things will be better."

"Really? I hope so Daddy. Mom hasn't been good to you. It's not fair," Molly said.

"Um, yeah," Dan stumbled on. Had he been so screwed up he had imagined that whole thing? Numbly, he finished making breakfast as Molly chattered about school. He answered questions and made comments, just as he was supposed to, but his mind remained in a turmoil. In fact, his whole workday went by in a daze.

Marion was home when he returned and was fixing dinner as if nothing had happened. Molly was doing homework, kissed him just as she always did and returned to working on her algebra. Dan felt like he was in the Twilight Zone.


The next two days it was as if nothing had happened. Marion said nothing and Molly said nothing. Two days of worry and nothing happened. When he got home after the second day, there was a note from Marion telling him she was going out with friends and expected to be home late. Dinner was in the oven. As he read the note, he looked up to see Molly watching, concern evident on her face. Dan wondered exactly what was concerning his lovely daughter. Was she scared of her own father? Dan promised himself that she would never have reason to be afraid of him.

Nothing was said as they ate dinner. After dinner, Dan went to the TV room and started watching CSI. A few minutes later, Molly came in. She was wearing very loose fitting sweat bottoms with both legs cut off so that they covered very little and a white sports bra that highlighted her developing breasts.

Molly lay on the couch as usual with her feet in Dan's lap. He put his hand on her feet and Molly sighed. Dan looked at her. The sweats had bunched up and Dan could see that she was wearing nothing under them. He could see the downy hair above her pussy and the crease of her pussy lips. He forced himself to look back at the TV but he wasn't seeing the show any longer. He was remembering the other night. Had it been just fantasy? He chastised himself for even thinking about it.

He was startled from his revere by Molly. "Daddy, would you like to lie behind me and hold me?" Dan didn't know what to do. "Please?" Molly begged.

"But Molly..." he couldn't bring himself to finish.

"Please," she begged.

Again, Dan was unable to deny his little girl. "Um, okay," he said.

A radiant smile brightened her face. She scooted forward as he lay down behind her, then she moved back until she molded up against him. Her ass pressed back against him and his body responded instantly, his cock springing up. Molly was rubbing her ass against his cock.

Dan couldn't help himself, his arm went round her and found her loose sweats. His hand insinuated itself under them. He glanced at Molly's face but it betrayed nothing. She was watching the TV as if nothing was happening. There was no resistance as Dan's hand wandered lower and cupped her pussy.

He could feel that she was already wet and hot. Her legs spread as he pressed his fingers into her slot. He saw her bite her lip as his finger began dancing over her pussy, sinking in and stroking her sex. Dan felt her pussy awash in her own arousal, her pussy throbbing in time with his fingers.

Molly's eyes stared sightlessly at the TV but she said nothing. Dan used all of his skill to bring off the young girl. He saw her eyes close, then a muffled moan as her hips jerked, then stilled. She went limp in his arms. Dan slowly withdrew his hand from her sweats, now soaked with the evidence of her orgasm.

They lay quietly on the couch. Finally, Molly roused herself and said quietly, "I'm tired, Daddy. I think I'll go to bed."

"Okay, Sweetie," he said.

This time it hadn't been a dream. He watched as Molly disappeared into the bathroom and he heard the shower come on. She hadn't said a word since inviting him to lay behind her. What the hell was happening? Dan turned off the TV and went to bed, his cock nearly bursting. It took all of three strokes before he blasted his cum and fell asleep.


The next morning Molly was chipper and talked nearly non-stop as he fixed them both breakfast. She talked about everything except the night before. Dan let it go. Marion had wandered in some time during the night. He was disgusted with her. She didn't even bother to get up and fix them breakfast.

Marion didn't go out the next night or the next, but she might as well have. It was almost as though she wasn't home even though she was. Dan fixed dinner which he and Molly ate at the table while Marion took hers off to the study and closed the door behind her. Dan could see the anger in Molly's eyes as she watched her mother disappear from her life. How else could the girl interpret Marion's actions? Molly had moved beyond hurt to wrath.

Friday night, Dan got home from work to find Molly holding a note. "It's her," she said.

"Do I need to read it?" he asked.

"No," she said, releasing the note which fluttered down and into the trash.

"I don't feel like fixing dinner. How about pizza and a movie?" he asked.

"Can I choose the movie?" she asked excited, her face changing from anger to happiness in a moment.

'To be young again, ' Dan thought. "Sure," he said.

"You call," she said as she hurried into the den and began rifling the movie collection.

Dan smiled as he called for delivery and cleaned up the kitchen, something Marion never seemed to bother with any more. When the delivery boy came, Molly met him. Dan was right behind and he watched the boy's eyes as they devoured his daughter.

It made Dan look at his daughter in a different way, seeing that she had changed from little girl to young woman. You would think he would have noticed after the last few days, but like most parents, he kept seeing Molly as a little girl. The boy's lust made him realize intellectually and emotionally Molly was no longer a girl, she was a woman. He paid the boy who reluctantly looked away from Molly to make change. She disappeared inside and Dan could see the disappointment in the boy's eyes. Indeed, Molly had changed.

Molly started the movie as Dan entered. They ate pizza as they watched the movie. Dan was drinking a glass of Chianti as they ate. Looking over at Molly, he again noticed that she was now a young adult, no longer a child. It was a moment of sadness, of loss. He had lost his little girl. But life was like that. Someday, she'd be getting married and having kids of her own. "Molly, would you like some wine?"

"Really?" she asked.

He nodded. "You might as well start learning about it. I have a feeling your friends will soon be drinking," he said.

"Well," Molly said.

"Oh, some of them already are?" he asked. She nodded. "Looking back, I think my friends were too. Get a glass."

Molly jumped up from the couch and came back with a wine glass and a smile.

Dan poured her some wine. "Okay, wine is an acquired taste. It will be a little bit bitter because of the acids. It will also taste a little bit sweet and fruity. Learn to distinguish all of the different flavors. Also, see how it changes with food. Enough lecture," he said smiling. He lifted his glass, "Enjoy." They clinked glasses. Molly slowly lifted the glass and sipped. Her nose crinkled. Dan smiled inside as she set the glass down. Wine is an acquired taste.

They finished the pizza and watched the movie. Molly finished her wine. She also cuddled up to Dan. He put his arm around her as she cuddled into his side. It was affection not attraction. Dan hoped the incident of the other night was behind them. After the movie, Molly disappeared into her room. Dan cleaned up and settled in front of the TV watching the news. Molly returned in a flimsy nightgown. Dan couldn't help but stare and wonder where she had gotten it. He couldn't remember ever seeing it before.

Molly lay down on the couch, leaving space behind her. She looked up at Dan, her face an entreaty, then she looked straight ahead at the TV. Dan couldn't believe it. There was no doubt what she wanted.

Once again, his body betrayed him as the sex hormones rushed into his bloodstream. His cock grew and his desire mounted. He lay behind the young woman. She snuggled back, immediately pressing her barely concealed ass against his growing cock. One arm went under her as the other came to rest on her belly.

She said nothing, but simply stared ahead. His hand cupped her breast for the first time. Her nipple was hard and pointed. His other hand worked under her panties, her legs spreading in welcome. She was wet and hot, as though she had been anticipating this moment all evening. His fingers gently massaged her labia, trapping her sensitive clitoris between them. Molly gasped, but made no other movement, her eyes straight ahead.

Dan gently moved her labia over the button in a gentle sexual rhythm. Her hips began to mirror the rhythm, brushing her ass against his raging cock. His hands teased one breast, then the other, tweaking her nipples in time with the rhythm of her hips. Her hips pushed back harder against his loins, driving Dan a little bit crazy.

Her eyes were closed now, her breath coming in shuddering gasps as he picked up the pace. Her pussy was flooded with her arousal as he sank his finger into her, causing her to gasp. He rubbed harder and felt her vagina shudder around his invading finger as her orgasm coursed into her. She made small 'uff' noises as she came.

Dan slowed and stopped. He took his hand from his daughter's crotch, his hand wet with her cum. He lay quietly as Molly recovered. He was filled with love for her. He knew he was pleasing his daughter. It was a strange thing he was doing, but it was what she wanted. Her eyes opened. He released her breast, waiting. She jumped up from the couch and headed for the hall.

"Molly?" he called out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.