Lewd, Crude, and Luscious... - Cover

Lewd, Crude, and Luscious...

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Another true tale of a kinky weekend in the company of a pair of perverts. Sex and drugs and. more sex, ensue. Enjoy:)

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Spitting   BBW  

He wandered off and I contented myself by watching my whore getting royally screwed, and reached up to tease Judy's nipples, pulling the hard buds and twisting them viciously every so often to bring a gasp of pain/pleasure. I was about to explore a little further when he returned and handed me a small jar of cream.

"Just rub a handful into my cock and I'll do the same for you," he explained, "has my little wallflower been behaving?"

"Yes... which is more than can be said for those two." I grinned, nodding at his wife who was ploughing my whore's cheeks with obvious pleasure and cumming along with her like a house on fire. "What is this?"

"It'll keep you rock hard for ages - without blowing your balls off," he said, massaging the thick cream into my throbbing shaft. "Allow me to demonstrate."

So saying he knelt at my feet and took the head of my cock in his mouth, softly sucking the nob and taking more and more down until I felt his throat tighten on the shaft. I pinched Judy's nipples hard and ran my finger up until it slid into a wet, engulfing warmth. My cock tingled at his touch then become gradually numb as it slid in and out, vibrating slightly under his groans of pleasure.

"Fuck, you suck good -" I gasped, moving my hand between Judy's legs, then gasped again in surprise. "-what the fuck!"

A thick stiffness throbbed in my palm where I'd expected to find moist heat. My hand explored, my mind whirled and I was glad he'd put the cream on my cock before I found out that Judy was a she-male - or I'd surely shot my bolt there and then! I half-turned and ran both hands over the smooth, hard bulge, rubbing my engorged cock over her cheeks.

"That's a pretty big clit -" I hissed in her ear (corny, I know, but I'd been caught off-guard!) "-fuck yes, lick my arse..." I moaned as Brian took the opportunity to play a little further, rimming my ring beautifully until it dripped with spit.

"If only you could see what I can see, whore." Rita chortled. "The devils found work for idle cocks! Come on luv, lemme see you fuck him - damn! That's fuckin' horny!"

"It's bloody tight!" He retorted, grunting with the effort of forcing the head of his slick prick in-between my cheeks, popping it open with a hiss of bliss.

"Ohhh, yyyyyeessss - it's right in!" I added, pressing hard against Judy pinching her nipples.

Judy groaned and pushed back as he thrust in deeper, making me gasp louder.

"That's right," Rita said, "fuck him... then I want to see him fucking you too."

We groaned in unison at the thought and went at it harder, his balls slapping mine faster and faster, pausing at random intervals to grind his meat between my cheeks. I urged him on, arching my back to push myself harder into Judy's firm cheeks, pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit to spread the joy.

"He's got a great cock, hasn't he?" Rita's voice sounded closer and I surmised she'd moved to get a better view.

"Fuck-ing gorgeous." I agreed, feeling it pull back to give me long, hard strokes.

"Turn around darling, let his whore taste her master's arse."

Rita lubed her husband's ring for me while he fucked my whore's mouth, then held it buried in her throat as I slid smoothly between his cheeks, guided by her hand. She then gave me a kiss that made my toes curl and wanked her strap-on in such a way that I thought she was going to use it on me; instead the kinky bitch slammed the palm of her hand repeatedly onto Judy's buttocks.

"Fuck! Your whore sucks long and hard," Brian said, pumping gently back and forth between us.

I looked over his shoulder and stirred my cock in his tight arse, letting him move back and forth on it, teasing his hard nipples.

"She's getting spunk-hungry."

"Horny cunt'll have to work harder!"

We chuckled at the thought and tongue lashed each other's lips, relishing the intimate contact, panting and sweating under the heady influence of sex and drugs. Hot breath bathed my cheeks and I thought Rita was up to another kinky trick when I saw her saunter past with wink of her eye - if it wasn't her, then it must be... oh God! I jerked forward, bringing a groan from him and a spluttered complaint from her as his cock jabbed too far down her throat.

"You like?" Rita grinned, picking the horsetail dildo off the floor and sucking it clean.

I managed to nod, flicked sweat from my brow and pushed back onto Judy's hot, wet tongue, groaning as it slithered deeper. Brian allowed my whore a moment to breathe, wiping his spit-coated cock over her face, streaking the once immaculate make-up into a slippery mess.

"I knew you would," she went on, working the dildo back in my whore's arsehole, "she's like an old Timex -" She lifted her off the dildo in her pussy and poked the head of the strap-on inside her. "- takes a hard lickin' an' keeps on tickin'!"

"Is that right?" I turned around, pulled Judy's mouth open and stuffed the head of my cock in it, cuffing her face with the back of my hand; "show me!"

Diligently, she swallowed my cock, staring up at me with wide, blue eyes. I pulled her nipples hard, noticing the chain was almost stretched taut between her neck and the wall and backed onto my whore's mouth. Judy could just reach the head of my cock and lapped it, making me glad that the buzz was inhibiting any hint of cumming too soon, as I rocked between their slavish devotion. Brian made his way over to the camera and I waited for him to get close-up, then took over, zooming in to get a perfect view of my first she-male blow job. He pushed his way in to feed Judy his cock and together we jostled playfully for her mouth, swapping one with the other and both together, kissing wildly.

"Who's cock d'you like best, whore?" I asked, turning to wipe it over her face and handing the camera back to Brian. He chained Judy back on the wall, then replaced the camera back on its tripod and focused on the fun.

Caught between a cock and a hard place she hesitated, knowing she'd receive a slap whichever answer she gave and erred on the side of caution by saying she liked both. I insisted on a definitive answer and she then said mine; which, considering the proximity of her arse to her mistress' wrath was a painful error.

"You fuckin' bitch!" Rita pulled the strap-on out and laid into my whore's arse with the crop, cracking it repeatedly into her flesh until she screamed blue murder.

"You can please some people, some of the time," I chuckled, selecting a cat o' nine tails from the rack, "but you can't please all the people, all of the time -" Swish! - Crack! The lashes flailed down her spine, making her scream rise another octave; "- but you're damn well going to try tonight, whore!"

Brian handed me a bottle of water and I drank deep, admiring the panache of his lashes, then passed the bottle to Rita who chugged it empty without missing a beat of the crop on my whore's gaping slit. The horny bitch gave my balls a couple of strokes too, as I stepped into the breech and plugged my screeching whore without warning. Rita playfully ran the crop across my cheeks and I looked over my shoulder and grinned.

"You love this cock, don't you whore?"

"Yes, sir!" she gasped hoarsely.

"You need more than this to satisfy your hungry fuck-hole's, though - don't you?"

"Oh fuck, yes sir!"

"You're a filthy, fuckin' whore!"

"Yes sir, I'm a filthy fucking whore."

"Apologise to your mistress, whore, and beg her to fuck your arse again." I demanded, tickling her clit with the crop as Rita took my place.

"I'm sorry mistress - please fuck me again."

"Louder," she ordered, teasing the strap-on in her crack, "with feeling - beg for my cock!"

"PLEASE, MISTRESS - FUCK ME!"

"Fuck you, where?"

"IN MY ARSE... PLEASE, FUCK MY ARSE!"

"Shake it whore, lemme see how much you want it."

Her cheeks wobbled as best she could within the confines of her restraints as she pleaded for her mistress' pleasure. Rita teased her mercilessly, dipping the head in and out of her ring, while I beat a rapid tattoo over my whore's inner thighs, along her slit, on her clit; occasionally rubbing it between Rita's spread legs. I took hold of the strap-on, sucked it, spat on my whore's arsehole and placed the tip on it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.