Present For Cherise - Cover

Present For Cherise

Copyright© 2006 by Jammes

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - James arranges a surprise for his little sister Cherise

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

James heard the moaning coming from his bedroom before he reached the partially closed door. He smiled picturing what was going on inside and pushed it all the way open. His smiled broadened as his eyes confirmed what his ears had told him. His little sister Cherise was laying sideways on the bed. She was naked with her legs bent at the knees and spread open wide. Her bare pussy was staring her older brother in the face. She had her head propped up on a couple of his pillows and was gazing up at him with an imploring look on her face. Her right hand hand her hairbrush in it and she was pushing the handle in and out of her tight little cunt hole. "Hello James, want to help me out?"

James gave a short laugh and dropped his backpack on the floor. "What got you all hot sis?" he asked while pulling out his cellphone. His cock was growing visibly stiffer as he watched his 12 year old sister shoving her hairbrush deep into her pussy. Cherise's tiny tits were tipped by her hard puffy nipples and she looked extremely fuckable. He turned his eyes to the phone and punched out a quick text message. It wouldn't hurt to make his sister beg a little bit.

"Oh that slut Susana got me in the loo today at school," Cherise gasped out talking about one of her best friends. She started licking my pussy and just when I was about to cum one of the teachers came in. The teacher didn't catch us but she chickened out and left before she finished me off.

James laughed again and put the cellphone down. "I bet you were twitchy all the rest of the day weren't you?"

Cherise squirmed over leaving her hairbrush buried in her pussy as she got up on her knees and reached over for James' belt. She smiled. "Oh god you have no idea. I need a cock in my now." She smirked and began to beg him in a little girl voice. "Please, oh please let me have your cock inside my pussy James."

She soon had his cock out of his pants and was stroking it between her tiny hands. James reached down and put his hand on the back of her head. He pulled her close to him and kissed her hard. "I think I want a blowjob first," he announced.

Cherise looked reluctant but didn't have much choice as James pulled her head down to his lap. She put her weight on her elbows and pulled the head of his cock into her mouth. The height of the bed and her position put her head in a perfect position for James' stiff cock to slide in and out of his little sister's mouth. "Oh yess," he moaned as her mouth began to take his cock in deeper while his hips pushed back and forth.

Keeping his hands in her hair he began to push his cock even deeper. Looking down he enjoyed the sight of his little sister's mouth stretched tightly around his hard cock. "Yeah, suck that cock baby," he said quietly.

Cherise opened her mouth as wide as she could and let her brother begin to really push deep. She began to synchronize her breathing to pull in air as he was pulling his cock out. She could feel his hands grasping the sides of her head tightly as he began to fuck her mouth hard. She mewed deep in her throat with frustration as she felt the hairbrush sliding out of her cunt. She would have loved to reach down and push it back and and keep fucking herself with but with the speed and depth of her brother's cock going in and out of her mouth she didn't want to shift her arms. She was, in effect, pinned in place by the hard meat thrusting in and out of her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.