Intimate Secrets - Cover

Intimate Secrets

Copyright© 2006 by Chemical Ollie

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A momentary lapse in judgement has long term consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Ben stood outside his mother's bedroom door and listened. The young man wanted to make sure his mother had taken her sleeping pill and was unlikely to get up and wander around the house until the following morning. It had been dark and silent on the other side of the door for several minutes and finally satisfied that Linda was tucked in for the night, Ben walked down the hall and gently opened his sister's bedroom door. Ellen was talking on her cell phone and said, "I'll call you right back."

"You don't seem to be busy."

"I was just talking to Sandy."

"Mom has taken a sleeping pill and gone to bed." Ellen smiled and her eyes lit up when she realized the possibilities.

"What do you have in mind?"

"What do you think?"

"I just have to call Sandy and tell her I can't talk anymore," Ellen said. "I'll meet you in your room in about ten minutes." It was more like 20 minutes before Ellen crept into her brother's room but Ben wasn't impatient. They had all night to enjoy each others company. Ellen walked into her brother's room wearing a sheer negligee that barely covered anything. In fact, she'd neglected putting on the outfit's matching panties.

"Is that new?"

"I just bought it," Ellen replied with a slight blush to her cheeks. "Do you like it?"

"It looks great ... on you." Ellen smiled and moved into Ben's arms. The pretty coed could feel her brother's thickening prick against her belly and pushed against it. That big thing she felt was going to be inside her again and possibly starting a baby inside her thought Ellen. She smiled at that thought. It hadn't seemed a very good idea when Sandy had suggested the possibility, but now Ellen liked it. She hoped Ben did too. The only thing Ellen wanted to do in life was to please her brother.

"I love you," Ellen said simply. That seemed to cover everything she wanted to say. To Ellen, it meant she was committing herself completely to her brother even if he wanted to sleep with Sandy too or whoever else. She just hoped Ben would always set aside a little time for her. The young woman decided she must have a submissive nature; submitting herself to a man who was no less than her own brother.

"And I love you," Ben replied and kissed his young pretty sister tenderly. The young man began to explore his sister's body with his hands. Ellen looked so sexy in her new negligee. She most likely purchased the negligee to please him. Ben slowly guided Ellen to his bed when a sudden tapping on his bedroom window scared the crap out of both of them. Ellen screeched in fright and hid behind her brother. Ben was just as frightened as his sister but went straight for the window to find out who it was. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Ellen heard her brother hiss.

"Who is it?"

"It's your friend Sandy." Ellen rushed over to the window and saw Sandy give her a little wave.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

"I figured something like this was going on when you told me you couldn't talk anymore. I want to come in."

"You can't do that," Ellen protested. "My mother is home."

"She might even be awake after that scream," said Ben. "Go back to your room until I come for you," he ordered. Ellen gave Sandy the evil eye and left the room.

"I'm sorry I messed things up," said Sandy. "May I please come in ... pretty please?"

"No you can't," said Ben. "Everything is all off for tonight anyway. Go home."

"It is not," Sandy replied. "I just heard you tell Ellen you were going to come for her. You wouldn't be doing that unless you thought it was safe. I want some of the action too."

"The only action I'm going to give you is on your butt."

"Your mom might wake up when she hears my screaming from the pain." Sandy's butt still felt a bit tender from the last spanking. "I won't mind, though, if we do other stuff too."

"Go home, Sandy. I don't want to do anything with you tonight."

"Then can I just stay and watch? I'll even stay out here if you guys just keep the blinds open and the light on."

"You want to watch? Aren't your parents missing you?"

"They're asleep already."

"Maybe I should call them up and ask for you."

"Then I might do you the same favor for you with your mother." Ben sighed in frustration. Standing at the bedroom window arguing with Sandy hadn't caused his horniness to go away. All he could think of was Ellen and fucking her brains out while she wore that sexy negligee top. If Sandy was there too ... well, Ben had long fantasized being involved in a threesome. Perhaps Ellen and Sandy wouldn't mind putting on a little girl on girl action for him too. The young man unhooked the window screen and helped Sandy climb through the window. Ben hoped he wouldn't have to put up with Ellen's crap when she found out Sandy had joined them.

"Is Sandy gone? Is Mom still asleep?" Ellen asked when Ben slipped into her room.

"I don't think I'd be here if Mom was awake, but Sandy is another story."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Sandy is pretty insistent on staying. She's waiting for us in my bedroom."

"I'll get rid of that bitch."

"I've already agreed to let her stay."

"Why did you do that?" Ben shrugged his shoulders.

"It was easier than arguing with her and besides that ... we might be able to have some kinky fun." Ellen had a vivid imagination and had some ideas about what her brother meant when he brought up 'kinky fun.' The young woman definitely wanted to please her brother, but not that way.

"I wanted to be alone with you tonight," Ellen whined.

"I know that," said Ben, "but there will be plenty of times when it's just you and me." He embraced Ellen and just held her in his arms. It seemed to calm her down some.

"I'm not going to do stuff with Sandy with you watching," said Ellen. How in hell did she figure that out?

"Sandy's the one who wants to watch," Ben replied. He walked to the door and peeked out. Finally satisfied that his mother was still asleep, Ben signaled Ellen to follow him. He hoped she would.

Ellen did follow Ben to his room and as soon as she walked through the door, the young man took her in his arms and started kissing her. Ben mainly wanted to distract Ellen from Sandy's presence and avoid another round of arguing. It seemed to work. Ellen returned her brother's kisses and seemed oblivious of her best friend.

"How romantic you two are," Sandy cooed as she watched Ben maneuver Ellen onto the bed without breaking their kiss. She watched as Ben laid his sister down on the bed and began to strip. Sandy also began to strip. Ben had told her she could only watch, but Sandy felt sure he didn't really mean it. "Are you going to fuck her?"

"What do you think?" He tried to sound annoyed toward Sandy, but seeing her strip made Ben hornier than he already was. Maybe Ellen would change her mind about doing stuff with Sandy.

"I think you're going to fuck your sister's brains out," Sandy replied. "That's what I think. I see you're not wearing a condom, Ben. Aren't you afraid of getting Ellen pregnant? I know she's not protected."

"Just shut up," Ellen whined. She didn't want her brother to have any second thoughts about fucking her.

"Well, I think Ellen actually wants your baby. I know I do too. I wish I was in her place. Maybe later?" Ben didn't seem to be bothered by Sandy's teasing. If anything, the kibitzing made him all the more excited than he already was. Ellen gasped in anticipation as the head of her brother's prick caressed her vulva.

"Put it in for me," said Ben. Ellen blushed prettily as she grasped her brother's prick, guided it into her vagina and felt it slip deep into her body.

"He's inside you, Ellen," said Sandy. "Your brother is fucking you. I think that is so cool."

Sleeping pills didn't always work for Linda. This was one of those times. She'd taken the prescribed dosage, gone to bed and tried to relax so the pill could do its job but Linda was as wide awake as ever. She kept going over what she'd been told that evening about her husband's cheating ways. That had been hurtful enough but on top of that, a woman she had considered a good friend confessed to being her husband's paramour and bearing his child. This only added to her troubles and worries Linda had with Ben and his sexual obsession he had with her. And what about Ellen?

Linda heard whispering and moving around in the hall outside her bedroom. That might have accounted for little except her woman's intuition told her that Ellen and Ben were up to no good. After dithering for several minutes, the pretty mother decided to go and check on them. If nothing was wrong, she'd just wish them a good night's sleep. When Linda stepped into the hall she heard a third voice that she recognized as Sandy's. It was kind of late for Sandy to be visiting especially on a school night but if all they were doing was talking, then Linda would just go back to bed and not mention it.

It was just then that Linda heard Sandy say, "He's inside you, Ellen. Your brother is fucking you. I think that is so cool." It was loud and clear even through her son's bedroom door. Linda couldn't have been mistaken. The distraught mother's first impulse was to burst through the door and order a stop to their illicit coupling. But would her children obey her? Linda felt her moral and parental authority was pretty much nonexistent after allowing herself to get sexually involved with her son. Her children could very well defy her and there was nothing she could do about it. Would Ben take his mother over his knee and spank her? Linda's hand had been resting on the doorknob and she pulled it away as if it suddenly became hot. There was only one possibility left.

The troubled parent returned to her bedroom. Linda powered up her computer and wrote a couple of emails. The first email was to the school district telling them she wasn't coming in the next day. She had plenty of sick time built up. The second email was to her husband asking him to meet with her at his office. She would tell him about the children's sexual activities and ask him to deal with it. There was no way Ben and Ellen would defy their father. Finally deciding she'd done what she could do for the moment; Linda returned to bed and fell into a troubled sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.