Yuusou and Kizuna - Cover

Yuusou and Kizuna

Copyright© 2006 by God Emperor

Chapter 7: Confessions

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Confessions - About a brother and sister and their love for each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

I was thrilled when Monday came. I was around sanity again. I spent the day in peace, just trying to make sense of my life. How had I gotten so far off track?

On Tuesday, when lunch time came at college, my friends and I met at our usual table. For once, I was glad we met at a corner table where few other people ever sat.

While Earl and Peter discussed a project they had coming up in their English class in a couple days, I put my head in my hands and stared at my textbook.

"Are you okay?" Earl asked, poking me in the arm.

"No." I shook my head, keeping it in my hands. "You wouldn't believe what's happened this weekend."

"You mean while our sisters were there? Did they tie you up and have their way with you?" Peter asked, chuckling.

"Peter, be nice," Earl ordered. He sounded concerned. "Care to talk about it?"

"Why not? I'd rather talk to you guys than anyone else." I moved my hands to my temples, looked at my friends, and continued. "I promised Kizuna, when she was eight, that I'd do something for her when she got her first period. It happened last week."

"What'd she want?" Peter asked.

"Oh, God," I said quietly, moving my head between my arms and putting my hands behind my head, like I was trying to protect myself. "She wanted me to have sex with her."

I waited for one of my friends to scream "Pervert!" and beat me with a book. When they were silent for a moment, I said, "Are you guys going to call the cops or not?"

"No," Peter said.

I looked up. "What?"

Earl and Peter looked at each other.

"Well, you look like you want us to ask what happened, so I'll ask," Earl said. "What happened?"

"We didn't do it. I told her I really had to think about something like that. You know, because it's illegal."

Earl shrugged. Peter mimicked him.

"My advice, for what it's worth, is to do it," Earl said.

"And I agree," Peter added.

I hung my head. "No jokes, please."

"We're serious," Peter said. "I mean, you two are the closest siblings I've ever met. If that's what you two decided, and neither objected, I'd certainly not have a problem with it."

"Hell, I'd fuck my sisters," Earl said.

Peter and I stared at him. He grinned and said, "Well, I would. I do really care about them and I think they're both great people."

"It helps that they're cute," Peter chimed in.

"That, too."

Both of my friends chuckled. We all knew that our conversation could get us arrested, but we didn't care anymore.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.