Yuusou and Kizuna - Cover

Yuusou and Kizuna

Copyright© 2006 by God Emperor

Chapter 4: Birds and Bees

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Birds and Bees - About a brother and sister and their love for each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

I was the first person up the next morning. Kizuna didn't get up when I did, so I left her and went down to get some breakfast. I was done with a banana when Terri entered the kitchen.

She blushed when she saw me. "Good morning, Yuusou."

"Good morning." We looked at each other for a couple moments before I added, "You don't need to be afraid of me. I'm not going to bite."

"What do you want me to do?" She still looked terrified. I didn't blame her, considering the information I had.

"You're going to write out a note confessing to what you did, then sign it. I'm going to use it blackmail Shinka, but you don't have to be afraid; no one else will ever see it. Is that alright?"

Terri thought about it for a moment. "Okay."

I gave her piece of paper and she wrote down what she and Shinka had done the night before. Adding her signature with a little flourish and a couple hearts, she asked, "Will you stop Shinka from making me do that again?"

"I'll try. Why'd you do it in the first place?"

"When Shinka was staying over a couple weeks ago, he and Tom caught me taking money from Mom's purse. Tom told me I had to do that for him and Shinka if I didn't want him to tell anyone."

"Well, don't you think you'd rather have him tell your mom and dad about the money than make you do stuff like that? Tell him you won't do it anymore."

"You think that'll help?"

"Probably. If he doesn't, tell your parents what he's been asking you to do. Make sure you do it."

"Thanks, Yuusou." Terri smiled.

It was another hour before anyone else got up. We had all finished breakfast by the time Mr. O'Brien called to say Tom was home.

When he hung up the phone, Dad said, "Well, Tom broke his ankle and will be in a cast for awhile, but he's okay otherwise. Mr. O'Brien will be coming to pick up Terri and Mike in a couple hours."

I glanced at Terri, who looked at me. I moved my eyes in the direction of the front door, then went outside and waited. Terri came out a few seconds later.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Just like you said. I'm tired of him making me do things. You aren't going to be very mean to Shinka, are you?"

"No. No one but he and I will know unless he fails to meet my demands. Things like not bugging me about getting saved."

The door opened and Kizuna, followed by Mike, came out.

"What are you two doing?" Kizuna asked.

"We were talking about how she can help Tom get better. Come on, let's play a game."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.