Yuusou and Kizuna - Cover

Yuusou and Kizuna

Copyright© 2006 by God Emperor

Chapter 2: Routine

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Routine - About a brother and sister and their love for each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

The next two years flew by. Kizuna was almost three years old and I was nine. By then, it was obvious who she liked most. Whenever she fell and hurt herself or did something exciting, she would run to me. I would pick her up and kiss her "boo-boo" or praise her achievement.

We still slept in the same room. I had insisted on a traditional Japanese bed: essentially a mattress on the floor. Shortly after turning two, Kizuna climbed out of her bed (which had training rails that went from head to foot) and crawled in next to me.

I was surprised, both by her ability to get out of her own bed and by her desire to sleep with me, but I was very pleased. I felt a certain comfort having her next to me, and the warmth of her body made me feel good.

As I was falling asleep, I felt Kizuna put both of her arms around my neck. Despite what you might think, she didn't choke me at all. In fact, it was a very comfortable feeling. Mom and Dad found us like that the next morning.

Dad woke me up and, frowning, asked, "Why did you put your sister in bed with you?"

"I didn't. She got out of her bed by herself and crawled into mine."

Dad looked at Mom, who shrugged. They exchanged looks that made it clear they didn't believe me.

"Let me show you," I offered.

I woke Kizuna and gently moved her back to her bed. When I set her down, she said, "What?"

"Come back over to my bed like you did last night."

When I lay back on my bed, Kizuna again climbed out her bed and came over to mine, then put her arms around my neck.

"'Night," she said.

My parents believed me then.

I had steadily replaced Mom over the years and had taken over caring for my sister — at least, when I wasn't in school. Kizuna was always waiting for me when I got home. Mom told me she would sit quietly by the door for an hour sometimes, until she heard the car. Then she would get excited and jump into my arms the moment I walked in the door, more than once knocking me over and causing me to lose my school things.

From the time she was old enough to be put in a bathtub, Kizuna took baths with me. We had a memorable one on a Saturday night when she was two-and-a-half. I had just turned nine and it was two months away from summer vacation.

We had been in the bathtub for so long that the bubbles Kizuna liked so much were almost gone. I had recently noticed that my penis would get somewhat hard all by itself. That happened for no discernable reason while I was in the tub with Kizuna.

"Oniichan," she said, looking over at me, "Why is your thingy looking funny?"

"It's just like that," I said. If Mom came in (something that happened rarely) and saw it, I wondered what would she do.

"It's not soft anymore," she complained, poking me way too hard down there.

"Stop that, Kizuna!" I cried, grabbing her hand. "Let's wash up and get out. It's almost time for bed."

Kizuna was one of those rare children that doesn't mind bed. She knew I'd have a story to tell her and we could cuddle up together, something she loved now that she knew how to get into my bed.

We washed each other's bodies. Kizuna was far from perfect, but that was okay. When she ran her small hand over my cock, it got even harder. That caused her to giggle and me to blush.

That night, our parents just put Kizuna right to bed with me. They knew she would climb out of her own bed, whether they scolded her or not. Instead, they told us to behave and go to sleep soon.

"Story," Kizuna said the moment our parents turned off the light. I heard an exasperated sigh from my father as he closed the door. "Story time."

"Okay, okay. Once, there was a green dragon named Yoshi, who loved to play with his friend, Mario." Kizuna loved watching me play video games, so I had started telling her stories about characters in the games. Some of her favorites involved Donkey Kong. "One day, they decided to visit their friend, Princess Peach."

"Princess Peach?"

"Yeah, the princess Mario keeps having to save, remember?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Well, Bowser had kidnaped her again, so Mario said, 'Yoshi, we need to fight Bowser and save Princess Peach again.'"

"Why do they fight?"

"Because Bowser won't give the princess back any other way. They can't ask because Bowser would just laugh and then hit them. Okay?"

"Yep." Kizuna's answer was a slurred whisper. I could tell she was about to go to sleep, so I decided to hurry the story a little bit.

"So Mario and Yoshi went to Bowser's castle together and told him, 'Give back the princess or we'll beat you up again.'"

"Bowser looked down and laughed at them. 'You won't get her back this time. I've put new guards in my castle.'

"Yoshi told Mario to climb on his back and they charged into the castle. Bowser's guards met them, but they couldn't defeat the team of Mario and Yoshi. Finally, they got to the top, where Bowser was waiting. The princess was tied up behind him.

"Bowser tried to knock Mario off Yoshi, but Mario held on and shoved Bowser off the castle. When Bowser hit the ground, he bounced into the river and floated away. Mario untied Princess Peach and took her home, where she lived until Bowser kidnaped her again."

Kizuna fell asleep before it was done. It was her habit (copied from me, I think) to sleep on her right side. Since she had the right side of the bed, she could snuggle right up against my body (spooning, to be vulgar). I enjoyed her presence and the warmth of her body up against mine, though it had nothing to do with sex. It was comforting just to have her small body next to mine. I just wished she wouldn't grab my neck, even if it was only once in a long while, since now she did sometimes choke me.

The next morning, I woke before my sister. That was typical, though she usually woke shortly after I did. This time, she pulled the blanket over herself and wiggled a bit to make herself more comfortable. I knew it would be a while.

My parents were in the kitchen, eating breakfast when I entered. Dad sat on the left side of the table, by the wall, and Mom sat on the right, by the oven. She saw me first and asked, "How did you sleep?"

"Same as always," I replied. As I sat down on the far side of the table, by the window, I added, "I'm used to having Kizuna next to me."

"That needs to stop," Dad said. "I don't care if you share a room for now, but you need to sleep in your own beds."

"She won't roll out of bed," I said. "I block her from rolling over."

"That's not what I'm talking about. Think about it, Yuusou: how would Kizuna roll out of a Japanese bed?"

"Then what do you mean?"

Mom put a hand up. "Don't worry about it. Is Kizuna with you?"

"No, she's still asleep. Is Shinka up yet?"

"He's asleep too," Mom replied. "He could sleep through a hurricane. What would you like to eat?"

I asked for eggs. Mom had just finished cooking them, scrambled just the way I liked them, when Kizuna arrived. She was still rubbing her eyes in a very cute way.

"Eggs?" she said, looking at me.

"Yes."

"Make some for me?" she asked Mom.

"Alright. Go sit with Yuusou."

When Kizuna tried to go around Dad to sit by me, he grabbed her and put her in his lap.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.