Plane Seduction - Cover

Plane Seduction

by expatdad

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: A true story of one of many adventures a young white girl experienced travelling for nearly five years first class to and from her boarding school, and her family home in Africa.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Interracial   White Female   Petting   .

Alice carefully folded her lightweight clothes into her Luis Vutton suitcases. She would take two she had decided. She was only going to be away from the boarding school for two weeks. She carefully packed the rare crystal, and Belgian lace she had acquired that would fit in so well in her family home. Some of which could be used in the gift shop as the items were rare in her Tanzania, which doubled as an exclusive resort for the rich and famous.

Her thoughts were on home. She had not been there for six months, and she missed it terribly. Being one of the brightest pupils in the school was no consolation for the wide open vistas of the Serengeti Plain. Of elephants trumpeting their challenges. Morning in England was broken by birdsong and the noisy call of cockerels. She longed to hear the morning roar of a lion out on the plains.

Nights in England were relatively quiet usually only broken by a distant car. She was looking forward to the constant chirping, and rustling of the African night and stars that tumbles across the sky like sagebrush.

It seemed strange to be so homesick just at the point she was going home. She smiled ruefully. There was something else she missed.

It had been six months since a man had slipped her lithe legs apart and ridden her as if the world was about to end. Six months without cock! That was a trial to a healthy sixteen year old who had become used to the regular attention of men.

The soft caresses, loving words, hot breath and hard demanding lusting cocks!

Cocks, in particular black cocks filled her mind. She thought of Wanjal, Samuel, Talib, Anjaro and Musaka. Would they be waiting to greet her? Their cocks already hard in anticipation of taking her somewhere quiet, somewhere secluded, somewhere they could take turns satisfying her.

She thought of the Tanning Sheds, but they would take too long to get too! She did not want to wait an hour after she got home before being mounted. She would want instant sex when she got home. She had six months to catch up on!

She thought of Pili. He was the chargehand employed in the warehouses. He would be close to the house. She ran her mind over the muscles in his arms, his dark, strong, powerful legs. That's what she needed. He was older, would be less impatient and he was strong. She remembered the disbelieving look on his face the first time she had slipped her panties off for him in the backroom office of the warehouse. She remembered the way that his expression of surprise had quickly changed to lust.

African faces were so full of expression and the look of lust on the face of an African was one of her most exciting memories.

She remembered the way he had first grabbed her. Then relaxed his hold on her and stroked her bare arms. She has been so hot with excitement that he had to hold her up. When he realised how much she was in heat, he had grinned, a slow confident grin, before he kissed her.

Before that kiss had been over his bared cock had been sliding between her legs.

She remembered that cock. Hard like iron bar! A soft, hot cock with a hard interior, she savoured the memory.

"Hi Alice!"

Alice jumped in shock. She had been day dreaming again! She looked around to see who had burst into her room. It was Sarah Middleton, one of her close friends.

"You give me a shock."

"Sorry, you dreaming of Africa again? You'll be home soon."

"Can't be quick enough for me. I hear you are not going home."

"No, Mummy and Daddy have said the Congo is too dangerous at the moment. They have arranged for me to stay with one of the teachers for the holidays!"

"Oh what a bummer, a teacher! Urgh!"

"Well I don't want to go home, just to be raped by marauding African soldiers."

Hmm thought Alice, now that's a thought.

"We don't get much trouble like that in Tanzania anymore," she replied wistfully.

Miss Crompton stepped into the room. She had been Gym Mistress in the school for two years now.

"Come girls, too much chatter, finish you packing Miss Hamilton has a plane to catch. You Miss Middleton it seems are staying with me. Have you packed your indices tables I hear you are behind on your calculus young lady."

Sarah rolled her eyes at Alice.

Alice turned back to her packing she did not have much more to do. She had left the delicate things to last. She picked up her passport, before turning to gather up a bundle of Tanzanian shillings.

As she picked them up she glanced in the mirror and was surprised to see in its reflection Miss Crompton lightly running a finger up and down Sarah's slender neck. Sarah had started blushing.

Startled she stood up and turned around.

"That's it, I have everything."

Miss Crompton how had her hand resting respectably on Sarah's shoulder. Alice looked at her friend inquisitively. Sarah had a pink tint on her cheeks and her eyes were looking at the floor. Wow she thought. Another conquest for the legendary Miss Crompton! "Come on girls, Sarah take Alice down to the front hall and say your goodbyes. The car should be here for her already."

Then go and get your things and then join me in the staff car park. Miss Crompton turned and left heading for the staff quarters.

Alice hefted her luggage, and Sarah quickly volunteered to take one.

"Well you're a dark horse. Miss Crompton heh! I didn't know you were like that Sarah!"

"Am not!"

"Huh!"

"I'm not. You know I like boys!"

"But you asked to stay with Miss Crompton?"

"Did not! My parents wrote to the school explaining the problem, and the school said only Miss Crompton was available."

"You could have said no."

"Then were would I have ended up?"

Alice could see her friend getting tense.

"Ok relax, I believe you."

Things calmed as they descended the dark wooden staircase. There was no car outside the great wooden doors.

The two friends looked at each other.

"I didn't mean anything you know."

"I know, I know."

The two friends nodded easy camaraderie.

"So... do you want me to lend you a chastity belt?"

"Oh you!" and Sarah aimed a swipe at Alice before laughing and heading back inside for her own gear.

Zahuru Utulu fiddled with his phone, and snapped another lithe honey strolling through Heathrow. He had a little time yet, and he was determined to use this last half hour to secretly snap a few of the lovely white women, and in particular those in short skirts and tight tops.

Heathrow airport on a hot August day seemed full of skimpily clad white women heading off on vacation, or returning. Fathers here seemed to take little regard of the semi-naked nubile charms of their daughters.

He stopped and stared for a moment, as a young lady past him wearing a tight low cut top that seemed designed to force her breasts out of the close fitting top. Then he looked away as she glared at him for staring.

As he turned another lovely in a very short skirt strolled confidently passed. Her lithe, shapely legs striding out in front of her, he cast a glance over the rest of her and saw she was a schoolgirl, in a very smart uniform. Her pretty face was framed by short dark curling hair.

His gaze lingered over her. Her blazer obscured any sight of her breasts, from her height he and shape he guessed her to be about 13 years old. Then his gaze returned to those full shapely thighs. Perhaps she was older.

She disappeared through the crowd and sighed wistfully. What he would give to get his hands on that young girl.

He would have to wait till he returned to Dar Es Salaam before he had the chance of a young white girl like that. There at least he would not be charged with molestation or statutory rape. He grinned as remembered the new white family that had accompanied their father to work for his uncle in the Paper Mill.

He looked up as he caught sight of long wavy blond hair approaching and looked up to see a confident young woman looking directly at him. He grinned as she strolled by, her eyes openly looking him over. Such brazenness! He cursed the reality of only 15 minutes to go to check in.

He turned and snapped the full curvy derriere and blond hair. He would show them to his friends in Tanzania and enjoy their frustrated groans of lust, desire and envy at his good fortune at travelling to the UK.

He snapped his mobile shut and headed for Air Tanzania's check in counter. At least as a first class passenger he was confident he would not be kept waiting long. He strolled through the crowd eyes busy. He was not paying proper attention to his destination. Keen to take in all the female charms on display.

When at the Air Tanzania check in he was surprised and annoyed to be directed to a queue. He turned and his annoyance evaporated as he saw the schoolgirl with the short skirt, and long legs waiting in the queue. His eyes crossed with hers before she quickly looked away.

He grinned and happily joined the queue.

Standing behind the girl he drank in the expanse of smooth, shapely white legs. He wondered who she was. He looked at the school blazer but there was no sign from behind to indicate which school. The cut of the cloth identified quality.

He knew that young people travelling alone were often directed into the 1st class queue to speed and ease their passage. Once aboard he would have to search the plane to find where she was sitting.

She could be joining her parents working in Tanzania, or she could be returning to one of the local white settler families that had helped set up Tanzania as a modern country, and still remained after independence.

He stepped forward closer to the girl, and breathed in her feminine freshness. She stirred and looked behind her. He smiled at her, and she smiled tentatively back.

"Travelling alone?"

She nodded.

"It's perfectly safe, no need to worry."

She shook her head and looked away. He wondered if he had fluffed it, and she thought he was daft.

The girl was waved forward and carried one of her bags forward. He spotted the opportunity and picked up her second bag and carried it forward and placed it on the luggage belt.

She turned and thanked him politely. She was pretty he realised, and since she was facing him he looked for signs of breasts. The girl noted his gaze and he looked away, returning to his own luggage.

There he turned back and watched. She seemed perfectly confident and competent as she talked to the airline staff. He wondered if that confidence would shatter if he slid his black hand up under her skirt.

He longed to feel the soft satiny flesh of those young white inner thighs. He tried to suppress his burgeoning cock. It really wouldn't do to try and check in with a hard on!

Alice was bored with Heathrow. There might be a few things to buy once she had passed through customs, but she wasn't going to waste time shopping on this side of the airport.

As she had been waiting in the short queue for the first class check in she cast her eyes at the queue of people waiting to travel in economy. They were mostly Africans, with a few white families. A number of those men were already ogling her. She grinned and stepped her right foot forward tapping it as though impatient.

The movement as she knew well from practice displayed a length of the smooth, inner, silky white skin of her right leg. She could sense the collective sway of African men in the economy queue as they sighed and leaned forward for a better look.

She loved to tease men, but not for too long. The flight would be a several hours to Dar Es Salaam, then there would be the drive home, where cocks waited for her arrival.

She grinned once home she would soon find the much needed relief of being ridden hard. She sighed, that was still hours away!

The hairs on the back tingled and she senses a presence behind her. She glanced quickly behind her to see a tall, smartly dressed African man.

She quickly looked away. God he's cute, she thought. He must have been in his late thirties, and looking fit and lean. Yummy! He must be travelling first class!

A few words were exchanged, standard polite words of passing travellers. She dismissed them from her thought.

She sensed him move closer behind her, moving into her space. Her senses seemed to heighten as if danger approached. Alice's heart rate increased. She liked danger. Three years earlier two African men had raped her, and she still remembered the intensity of the orgasm the rape had induced. Since then she had frequently put herself in places of risk with African men.

There were six hundred African men on her family's estate, and more than a few had taken advantage. Once they realised she was not going to report them, the incidents had become more common.

She could smell the maleness of the African man standing close behind her in the queue at Heathrow, and wondered if he was standing close deliberately.

She was waved forward by the check in staff and hauled her suitcase forward. To her surprise the African carried forward her other case. She turned to thank him bit his eyes were focussed on her blouse searching for her breasts.

She wondered if he would notice that she was not wearing her bra

She turned back to the check in counter. Suddenly intensely pleased she had relatively small, if pert breasts. They made her look younger than sixteen, and after sixteen years in Africa she had no illusions that African men liked their sexual partners young.

Her small, but shapely breasts, helped her look younger.

Now that she had discarded her luggage she took off her blazer and draped it over her arm. It was hot after all. She tucked her blouse in, tightening it over her breasts so that their mounds became more apparent.

She finished her check in and received her boarding pass, and the ticket for the 1st class lounge. Perhaps she would have a cappuccino while waiting and check out what magazines they would have.

She turned and noticed the African behind her was paying attention to her, not the pretty white check in staff. She strolled off hiding her inner pleasure, that a man that old was admiring her.

She made her way through customs, and the hand baggage check. She noticed the African from the check in going through another channel and pretended to ignore him, while quietly looking him over.

He really was quite handsome.

She realised he was old enough to be her father, except that he was black of course! She preferred older men. They were not so impatient, took their time, made sure she ready. Made sure she had an orgasm. Some of the boys she played football with wanted to jump her as soon as the match was over ready or not!

"You can move on now Miss." The security official was waving her on, and Alice realised she had been daydreaming again. She was grateful that men could not read her mind!

She strolled into the airside part of the airport, and headed for some duty free perfume, and other smellies. That was something she would get before returning to Africa. Half an hour later she was heading for the first class lounge, when she noticed the African again not far behind her.

Had he been following her? She shivered at the delightful thought, then she emphasised the sway of her hips as she approached the door to the first class lounge.

Zahuru caught up with the girl shortly after she passed through into the lounge. He had not expected the girl to be flying first class, and had been making the most of the opportunity to ogle those magnificent legs.

As she passed through into the lounge he started to think quickly. Had she noticed him following? He would love to get his hands under that skirt and grasp those round cheeks in his hands. He reined in his impatient lust. She was young he would have to be careful.

She glanced behind and their eyes crossed, before she looked forward again. Hey! Was she wriggling her bottom a bit more as she walked ahead of him? His cock lurched and he moved his briefcase forward to hide the sudden bulge.

He followed her through into the lounge.

She paused for a moment as if unsure where to go or what to do. He grinned perhaps she was not so confident after all. Perhaps this was her first time flying!

"Hi, it looks like we are fellow travellers." He called to her. She turned and looked back.

"Oh Hi, I was just..."

"Let me get you a coffee, and we can sit and chat before the flight."

"Well I... I'm not sure..."

"Forgive me, my name is Zahuru Utulu. I am travelling home to Zanzibar. I do not mean to intrude, just to make a few hours travel easier."

The girl smiled tentatively, with a touch of nervousness now. She was an expert at this game, and if this man wanted to believe she was innocent and naive, she did not mind. Though it was some effort not to look at the slight bulge now evident in his trousers.

She offered him her hand.

"My name is Alice Hamilton. I'm travelling home to our estates near the Serengeti."

Zahuru grinned at her, as he shook her slim white hand in his larger black hand. He recognised the name. This pretty youngster was a scion of the Hamilton's! A long established white family in Tanzania. Though if he remembered correctly she was an orphan. Would that make her vulnerable, he wondered?

His predatory instincts quickly surfaced. Wouldn't it be fun to have some fun with a pretty white girl from that famous family, such a coup to boast off to his friends?

"Come this way, and I will organise coffee."

"Ok."

When she followed along behind Zahuru's heart was pumping fit to burst. She was going to be putty before his magnificent manly charms. Modesty was not high among Zahuru's attributes!

"Cappuccino, Espresso, Lahte, or just plain coffee?"

She laughed, and he enjoyed the sparkling mischief that surfaced in her eyes.

"Cappuccino, please, if that's all right."

"Of course, whatever you wish my little princess."

Alice laughed. If he just knew how many Africans had called her their little princess, before sliding her knickers down!

"This way, follow me, a nice window seat and we can enjoy this English sun!"

Alice laughed with him, they both knew they would soon be enjoying the hot African sun, so much different to England. With Tanzania being so close to the Equator, seasons were not summer and winter, but dry and wet, and for a few short weeks in-between.

Zahuru waived her to a seat by the window, and Alice took a seat, being careful to adjust her skirt demurely. Knowing nevertheless at this African man would enjoy the sight of her undoubtedly shapely white legs.

Zahuru was not paying attention to her legs. He had carefully placed the girl so that the English sun shone bright on her. As he sat opposite his heart had stopped as the sun shone through her blouse highlighting the perfect symmetry of two delightfully budding breasts.

They were not protected by any bra, and the blouse might not have existed so filmy did her blouse seem in the strong sun. The breasts within were not large, but they were full, round and pert. He could see small pink nipples, and his mouth watered in hunger.

As he gazed at them he realised they were fuller, rounder than he had expected. He turned and sipped his coffee, suddenly realising that he stared too long. He did not want to alarm the girl.

Alice sat demurely beside him. If she was not careful she might stain the seats so hot was the spot between her legs.

She had not missed the open lust cross his face as he stared at her breasts. She could feel her nipples tighten.

"You must be looking forward to getting home?"

"Oh yes, it's been six months. I miss Africa lots."

"It is a wonderful place, though England has its attractions I always look forward to getting home."

Alice nodded to him. He was sitting in profile, and his handsome dark face, she enjoyed the opportunity to drink in his looks while he sipped his coffee.

"So you are travelling on to Zanzibar?"

"Yes I have been doing some promotions. We recently refurbished the ancient slave pens on the islands, and hope to attract more tourists."

"To slave pens?"

"Yes, tourists are always interested in history. When I remind women tourists that these pens held white women as well as black, before they were shipped to the middle-east and Arab buyers, I suspect they get quite a vicarious thrill."

He watched the girl blush at his reference to white women sold to Arab Sheiks. He pictured in his mind what it must have been like for girls like Alice to be sold to Arabs in the past, as tried to suppress his hard on.

Alice squirmed in her seat.

"Are you married?"

"Oh yes, twice! I have two wives. My first wife was eleven when I married her. I was thirteen. She died in childbirth, so I am on my third wife now.

Alice pondered that use of the word 'on' she was ready for him to be 'on' her!

"You are a Moslem?"

"Yes, but many Africans have more than one wife."

"Yes the King of Swaziland marries a new 16 year old virgin every year at the Reed Festival!"

Alice was sixteen and pondered being married to a man who had a new wife every year! What would she do for sex married to a man with so many young wives!

"Yes, bit he has ordered no-one else can marry for five years to help combat aids!"

"That's hardly likely to work!"

Zahuru laughed, and Alice laughed back. Her smile was like a beacon, and transformed her face.

Alice relaxed and sat back, she lifted one leg and propped it on the next chair while looking out the window. In reality she was watching Zahuru's reaction. The African had lurched as she displayed a length of thigh to him. She grinned and wriggled her toes, flexing the muscles and letting him see as her skin moved across the lithe muscles in her leg. She had kept fit while at the school.

Zahuru ogled the soft, white perfection so innocently displayed before him. He had to stop his hand from shaking.

Butterflies danced jigs in Alice's stomach as the handsome African ogled her legs. The juices seemed to be running out of her pussy!

"Miss Hamilton?"

Alice looked up. There was a young airline official standing by the table.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.