Heaven In The Mountains-my Trip To The City - Cover

Heaven In The Mountains-my Trip To The City

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Romantic Sex Story: If you enjoyed 'Heaven in the Mountains', you will enjoy this as well. Don figures out a way to see Leeza before Christmas. The weekend is memorable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Story intro: Don figures out a way to see Jayden. The weekend is memorable.

This is a continuation of "Heaven in the Mountains". Reading "Heaven in the Mountains" first would ensure continuity.


Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

The trip down the mountain is spectacular, but dangerous. The melting snow causes the small creeks and streams to become frantic torrents. We have to be careful that the horses don't slip in the mud and lose their footing. A trip that should have taken four hours ends up taking ten!

During the descent, we talk about how and when we are going to meet again; it seems like the best subject. If the plans that Jayden's parents made prior to the storm are still in place, Jayden will be leaving early tomorrow afternoon. For some reason, I have a large lump in my throat. After a week of being a lover to this young beauty, it is going to be an adjustment living without her. Jayden's face reflects similar thoughts.

"Uncle Don, I am going to miss you being beside me tonight. For the last week, I have never slept so soundly. Waking up to you breathing beside me is something I will dream about until we meet again. Christmas seems so far off."

"Do you think your parents will agree to you coming to spend Christmas at the ranch?"

"Oh, yes! They have been talking about a second honeymoon for months. There are two other couples who have already made reservations. I'm the reason my parents haven't committed to go yet. They didn't think I would enjoy a cruise, as the third person. Actually, I don't want to go. Now that I have an idea that will let them feel good about going without me, I don't think they will have a problem. I know I won't! Both of them know how much I love the ranch. And now I love it even more!"

As always, I am watching Jayden's every move. Hell, I am going to miss her being part of my day! After all the quality time we have spent together, it's hard to imagine being without her. Jayden knows how to make love; at least she knows how to get my bells ringing. We talk about how much we will miss each other and that doesn't help.

"Jayden! There is the ranch house! You can just make it out in the distance. We are about an hour away."

We are now on top of a crest and can see the main house and the outbuildings. Any other time it would be a welcome sight. We are getting close. The sun has made a big difference in such a short time. Most of the snow is gone in the lower areas, unlike the high mountain area we just left. When I look back, you can see the distinctive snow line. There is still plenty of snow to melt in the upper meadows. Just looking up towards Camp George reminds me of the wonderful time I have spent with Jayden.

"Uncle Don, can we stop for a bit? My bum hurts. I'm feeling saddle-sore."

"We are only about an hour from the ranch. Are you sure you want to stop?"

"Yes. I need a rest. My bum really hurts."

"Ok. There is a small clearing ahead."

The clearing is next to a small lake. There is no wind and the sun actually feels warm on any exposed skin. There is some green grass where the snow has melted and that attracts the horses. Helping Jayden dismount, reminds me of how breathtaking she feels. Her arms quickly slip around my neck and then her full lips kiss me. The memories of our adventure flood my mind. My woody reacts.

"Oh, Uncle Don. I wish I didn't have to go home. I would love to stay with you."

"You know I'm going to miss you. I haven't felt so attracted to a woman in years. And here you are, my young niece, and I'm crazy about you! I feel uncomfortable about you leaving; but, when you are in my arms that feeling is gone."

Jayden grabs a blanket to sit on. Leading the horses to the grass, it doesn't take them long to start nibbling. After a week of hay and oats, the grass is like a fresh salad. Jayden sits with her back to me. I can only imagine what is going through her mind. My feelings are mixed, with all my wants and the fact that I realize that what has happened is very wrong doesn't help. My desire for this child/woman has become an obsession. Hell, she's my own niece! There is no way to describe the feelings I have for Jayden. I walk towards her, she turns and smiles; her arms go up, beckoning me.

"Don, I want you so bad. Come and take me."

Jayden has loosened her snow pants and is now wiggling to remove them. One leg is now bare. Now on her back, her legs open, exposing the wonder in my life. Before me, spread open, is my cross to bear. I can never get enough of her enticing pussy. John Thomas is more than willing as he tents.

"I don't know when I will be able to feel you inside me again. So, please make love to me. I want to feel you cum inside me one more time."

As always, I obey her command. Removing my pants and shorts, not feeling anything but desire, I crawl between her legs, lower my body and enter heaven. Each time I enter Jayden, it feels like the first time. Jayden is so tight and soft. Leaning over we kiss; continuing to slowly pump, hoping to make it last. This morning we hadn't made love, as was our practice, as the thought of parting was unbearable. Considering we were together at least twice a day for a week, it is going to be hard to adjust to none. Jayden has her first climax. I know her signs by now.

"Oh, Don, that was wonderful! I don't know how I will be able to function without a steady diet of you."

"Well, considering that I hadn't had a partner for the last four years, I am certainly going to miss you! You have no idea what you have done to me."

My movements are controlled to extend this last time for as long as possible; it is really something, I never want it to end. We have no idea how long it will be until our next liaison. But, I can't hold off much longer.

"Jayden, I am going to cum."

"Oh, Uncle Don, I am going to miss this. Your scent will be with me when I have my bath tonight."

With that comment the flood starts. It feels wonderful to feel the explosion in Jayden. My erection subsides. When it slips out there is a slight plop, reminding me how tight my young lover is. We lay beside each other, panting heavily.

"Hold me, Uncle Don. It feels so good to be close to you. There has to be some way to sleep with you tonight. Tomorrow I will be back in the city."

"Well, I doubt if that will be possible. Your family, and the rest of the ranch, will be happy to see us. I have my doubts if we will be alone for a minute. I wish I could tell you otherwise. I will miss waking up with you in my arms."

It's time to get back on the trail; it looks comical as we rearrange our clothing. It is a sad sight, watching Jayden cover up heaven. It is a difficult thing to accept, wondering when the next time we will be able to enjoy making love.

"Well, Uncle Don, I got my wish; I can feel cum running down my thighs. I'm going to miss that feeling."

Mounting the horses, we continue down the mountain. Moving down the trail, now to the first barns, two of my ranch hands ride out to meet us.

"Good to see you, Boss. We thought you would likely attempt to come down today. We watched your progress with the binoculars; but, lost you every time you rode down into the crests of the valleys. I bet you are glad to be home."

If they only knew; I wish the adventure just starting! My last week has been one I would love to repeat over and over again. I look at Jayden and she has a knowing smile on her face. We are of like mind and thinking.

The hands take my packhorse, with what is left of the deer carcass, and head to the cookhouse. The cook will have it cut and packed shortly. I'm wondering what we will have for dinner tonight; it will be my first meal in over a week that Jayden hasn't prepared. I'm really going to miss her and her meals.

Then, all hell breaks loose. We both watch what seems like a horde of people coming toward us. Rob and Alishia, Jayden's parents, are leading the group.

"Oh, Jayden, we are so glad you are back! Don, thank you for taking care of her."

"It was my pleasure. I can't think of anyone else I would want to be snow-bound with. Jayden is a wonderful cook. I think I have gained weight!"

"Uncle Don made sure I was safe, mom. It was an experience. When I have to write that stupid essay about how I spent my summer, I certainly will have something to write about."

It's what Jayden can't write about that has me smiling. Leaving Jayden to enjoy her reunion with her parents, my ranch hands have all kinds of questions for me. Currently, all hands have reported to the ranch in person. Everyone is fine. We have not lost any animals, which is very good news. The calves that had been caught at the ranch are already with the herds. The majority of the men are in the bunkhouse resting after the ordeal. At the cookhouse, I enjoy a cup of coffee.

"Cooky, that was a very stupid thing you and Rob did in allowing Jayden to go to the hills alone at this time of year. It is a good thing I was close to Camp George."

"I realized the poor situation when the weather changed, Boss. But, it was too late. You have no idea of the relief I felt when you reported in from Camp George. Four of the ranch hands were going to leave to go find her. They were packed and ready to mount."

"Well, I don't want it to happen again. Jayden is very close to me."

"Yes, Boss. I can't tell you how sorry I was to have been a part of it. But, Rob and Jayden had their hearts set on surprising you."

"Well, that they did. I couldn't believe there was smoke coming out of the chimney when I reached the cabin. By the way, thank the boys for equipping the cabin. We had plenty to eat and Jayden is a great cook. All the time she spent in the kitchen with you really paid off. We ate well. Camp George needs to be restocked, though. Make sure the next group that goes to Camp George restocks the supplies, here is a list of what is required."

"Ok, Boss. I think there is a group going up this week, if the snow clears to do the last check for strays."

Back at the main house in my room, while taking my clothes off for a shower, the scent of our afternoon love making hits me like a hammer! I can smell Jayden's sexual essence and memories flood my mind. Her sexual animal scent kept me hard for a week. Hell, I am going to miss her, more than I would have thought. That familiar scent greeted me every morning since we started making love. The shower feels good. My shaft has stood up well, considering its lack of use for the last four years. My ability to function, and actually ejaculate as often and with that heavy a volume of cum, surprised the hell out of me! It was all Jayden. Without her, I never would have enjoyed the feelings. John Thomas agrees as it is starting to rise to these thoughts.

Clean clothes feel good. Returning downstairs, I find that there is still a commotion with the greetings between Jayden and her parents. Some of the hands have joined the group. There is laughter and joy. Jayden notices me and blows a kiss.

"Thanks for keeping me safe, Uncle Don."

"My pleasure, Jayden, you know you are my favorite niece."

Then we both say,

"Yes, I'm your only niece."

Everybody laughs. What they didn't know is what that comment means to us. Then, Jayden disappears with her mom. Watching them leave has me praying that Jayden won't have her mother with her when she undresses. Alishia isn't stupid by any measurement. The odor of our lovemaking will certainly be obvious. All women who have been loved know the odor of spent sperm as it flows down their legs.

All must have gone well as Jayden and Alishia come down for dinner looking radiant. Jayden has changed into a formfitting dress. Her breasts are molded into the bodice, reminding me of how soft they feel. Her shapely legs are encased in semi-sheer white nylons, another reminder of the heaven they protect. Our eyes meet many times during the evening. As dumb as it sounds, my desire for her has me shaking like a teenager. My whole being is longing for her. Apparently, Jayden feels the same way. As the evening progresses, it is confirmed that Jayden will be leaving tomorrow with her parents. Rob has thanked me numerous times for taking care of Jayden. He has no idea, how much I mean it when I said it was my pleasure. Finally, the evening comes to an end. While I'm in the kitchen having a drink, Cooky says good night and leaves me to my thoughts, which are all about Jayden. He is the last one, other than me, to retire.

Now that I'm alone, all the memories come flooding back into my mind: our nightly routine of bathing, the first time Jayden unknowingly exposed her body to me, and everything else. There is a tingle at my root. This is the first time I head to bed with only myself for company in over a week. My thoughts are of Jayden and my desire for her. Sleep will not come easy tonight.

The living room is in this end of the building and the bedrooms are in the other. The logs in the fireplace have been reduced to bright red coals. I close my eyes and I'm daydreaming about Jayden. Then, I hear a sound. It is Jayden dressed in a nightgown. Quickly she is in my arms. She feels so good.

"I was hoping you hadn't gone to bed yet. Everybody in the house is sleeping."

While kissing, my hands roam all over her young, familiar body. She is naked under the nightgown. Jayden spreads her legs giving me access to a very moist heaven. She feels so warm and inviting. Her nimble fingers are at my zipper; her warm hands caress John Thomas.

"I am going to miss this in me. I really love the feel of it. Maybe you could leave it with me."

"Your parents may not approve. Being away from you hurts me as well. Just the thought of the beauty between your legs, has me wanting to eat you."

"I was hoping you would say that. I want to feel your tongue in me. I don't want you to leave me tonight."

Jayden has tears in her eyes. It isn't long before I feel the same thing. Here are a grown man and a teenager crying about parting. We hug and kiss. Untangling myself from Jayden, I am now on my knees, as her legs spread before me, and I'm first kissing her thighs, then a taste of heaven. Her luv lips are swollen with anticipation. Eating Jayden is a pleasure that is very addictive. Her mellow taste is always the same. Her youth, and her great ability to produce juice, have kept me happy for the last week. Jayden climaxes three times. Every time she is about to cum she pulls my face deep into heaven. It is an effort to keep up with the flow, but I manage. My face usually gets crusty from the drying juice. Jayden always has a damp face cloth to clean my mess. Tonight is no different.

"Thank you, Uncle Don. Now it is your turn, I don't know when we will be able to do this again."

We change places. Jayden kisses and then starts to suck my cock with earnest. I loved the feeling the first night she did it. I love the feeling right now. It doesn't take long before the feeling of urgency is at its peak.

"Jayden, I am going to cum."

Jayden sucks that much harder. The sperm explodes into her waiting mouth. It is a pleasure watching her swallow. My limp member slips out of its warm moist home.

"Don, I love you. I want to stay with you. I really do. Think of something. Please!"

"Oh, I have been thinking all evening. But we both know that you are going home tomorrow."

"Yes, but I don't have to like it."

Jayden and I hug for about an hour before she leaves for her bedroom. Following her, and watching her bum sway, brings back the spirit to my now growing tool. I am hurting already and she hasn't even left the ranch. As she enters her bedroom, she turns and waves good night. Surprisingly, I do get to sleep, and then I'm up early and go to town. When I return to the ranch, everybody is still at the breakfast table.

"Where did you go?"

"Well, I went to town and got your daughter a cell phone. The adventure we had in the mountains had me concerned. So, I bought her a cell phone that she can take with her anywhere she goes. She will always be able to call home if she needs help. Storms will not cause her any problems."

The phone is one of the newer cells, very small and light, which is loaded with all kinds of gadgets. The real reason for the cell is so that Jayden can call me and it won't show up on Rob's bill. If I can't be with her, at least we can talk in private. The bill will be sent to the ranch. Jayden comes to me, kissing me on the cheek, with an uncle and niece kind of kiss.

"Thank you, Uncle Don."

"Yes, thank you, Don. I thought about it before; but, in the city there are pay phones on every corner."

"I, personally, will feel better about Jayden having it. She is my favorite niece, you know."

Everybody at the table yells.

"She is your only niece."

At least I get a rise out of everyone at the table. After breakfast, Jayden comes to me and thanks me again.

"I want you to call me. The unit has a vibrator on it. So, you can shut off the ringer at night or at school. I will call you regularly. If you can't take a call, make sure you shut the unit off."

"Thank you, Uncle Don. I was thinking about how I was going to call you. Mom and dad would have gotten suspicious if they saw a call to you every night on the bill."

Now she knows the ranch will be taking care of all the bills. I have programmed the house number and my cell number into her phone. Jayden hugs me. She looks around and sees we are alone, then gives me a lover's kiss. While kneading her soft bum, her tongue is tickling my tongue. A surge of passion hits my tool, grinding it into her pubes, and she grinds back.

"Jayden, you are teasing an old man. We have to stop. I have to have time for my hard-on to disappear."

"Well, I know a way of getting rid of it."

"Witch! Jayden, here is a present for you. Open it when you are alone in your bedroom. It is very personal. Now, please go to the other room. I will be with you shortly. Your parents are loading the car to leave."

"What is it?"

"You will understand when you open it. But, make sure you are alone. It could be embarrassing."

Jayden heads to the kitchen. She has the package under her shirt. Turning around she sticks her tongue out at me. She is a vixen. There is a bustle as Jayden and her parents are about to leave. Many of the ranch hands are saying their goodbyes. I have kissed Alishia and shaken Rob's hand. I kept my distance from Jayden, fearing that I might betray my true feeling for my young niece. I watch as their car drives out of sight. Jayden is gone.

The rest of the day is busy. I have to correlate all the reports of my men. It takes the balance of the day. After supper, it hits me hard in the stomach once again. Jayden isn't here. There is a large emptiness. My longings for her are so real. Nothing will replace her. Then the telephone rings.

"Hello."

"Uncle Don, thank you for the present. I can see what you meant when you said to make sure I was alone. I don't think mom would understand why her twelve-year-old daughter has an eight-inch vibrating dildo."

"Have you tried it? I purchased new batteries and some extras."

"Yes! It works perfectly! But I want the real thing."

"Just remember your frustrated Uncle when you use it and cum."

"I miss you. While riding home, I thought of you. I wish we were still at the cabin."

"I feel lost without you. Hell, it has only been six hours. But, I know you are not close and it hurts. I am glad you called. I thought about it; but, I didn't want to call when you could be with your parents the first night back at home. I don't know how you would explain your Uncle calling you, considering we were together for nearly a week and a half."

"On the way home I mentioned about going to the ranch for Christmas. I think it went over well. They both were smiling. They said they would think about it. I should know by the end of the week. School starts on Tuesday. I am looking forward to it. It will take my mind off thinking of you."

"I want you so much it hurts. But, I realize I won't see you for a while. That really depresses me. I hope to see you before Christmas."

"I hope you can as well. But, if you come here, we still won't be together. You know what I mean?"

"If I can find a reason to visit you in the city I will also find a way for us to be together."

"Oh, I hope so. I have to go. I will think of you, Don. I love you."

"Good night, Jayden. Thank you for calling. I love you and will be thinking of you, too."

Life at the ranch returns to normal. At this time of year, many tasks have to be completed before the winter sets in. My days are full, and that takes my mind off Jayden. Every night there is anxiety; every night Jayden is in my dreams.

Three weeks have passed since Jayden returned home. We have talked many times. Jayden is enjoying her new school year. During our last conversation, Jayden mentions something about her English course. She is studying a number of plays in her literature class. Searching the web to see if any of the titles she had mentioned are playing close to her. One site has the answer. Two of the plays Jayden is studying are playing in two weeks. The theatre is in a city about two hours from Jayden's home. There is a ticket order area on the site. My order for two tickets for each play is confirmed in minutes. The site helpfully provides a list of hotels and motels that cater to the theatre crowd. One hotel has the same street address as the theatre. In minutes, a suite has been reserved for the two nights. The confirmation is nearly immediate, thanks to my credit card. Now, a call to Alishia at her office; she comes on the line quickly.

"Don, is something wrong?"

"No, Alishia. But, I wanted to ask you something before I asked Jayden."

After mentioning that Jayden had told me how much she enjoyed school, and had mentioned her courses in literature and the plays she was studying, I told Alishia about booking the tickets for the plays.

"Don, I think it would be wonderful! Jayden talks about you often. I don't know how you put up with her when you were snowbound. I think it would be an adventure for her being with her Uncle and seeing the plays. I know I can speak for Rob. You have my blessing. It will be interesting to watch Jayden's reaction when you call. I will put Rob on notice. It was good of you to think of that for Jayden. How are things at the ranch?"

"Things are well. My plate is full. This time of the year is very busy getting ready for winter. Many things have to be done. That is why I thought the plays would be good for both of us. It will get me away from the ranch for a couple of days and, besides, Jayden's birthday is that Friday. It can be my birthday gift to her."

"It sounds like a good thing for everyone. Rob and I may take advantage of Jayden's absence and go out of town. Rob was talking about the auto races that weekend. Jayden has never been interested in racing. So, it sounds perfect. It is a wonderful birthday gift for Jayden. Don, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead, Alishia. Ask away."

Now, all kinds of things ran through my head. Has Jayden accidentally said something to cause Alishia to inquire about something we did? I wait for the question.

"When we were driving home from the ranch, Jayden mentioned she would like to spend Christmas with you. Rob and I have been talking about taking a second honeymoon. If it is okay with you, Jayden could spend her Christmas break at the ranch and we could go on the cruise. I know it would be a chore for you looking after Jayden; but, it would mean so much to her. And Rob and I would be forever in your debt."

"Jayden is always welcome at the ranch. A number of hands take two weeks off at Christmas to go home to their families; so, it's kind of empty here. I would enjoy having Jayden at the ranch. She is a joy to be around. She keeps me hopping to keep ahead of her."

"Don, thank you again. I will talk to Rob tonight. We will tell Jayden tomorrow. I don't want to give her too much good news in one day. I have a patient now. Have to go. We will talk tomorrow. Thanks again."

This is turning out to be a wonderful day. I will see Jayden in two weeks! And, the fact she will be at the ranch for Christmas break has my heart pounding. I need to confirm with the hands that Camp George has been replenished. But, first, I want to hear Jayden's reaction about the plays.

That night Jayden calls. We chat about her day and I learn that everything is going well; some boys are even hitting on her asking her for dates. She, again, mentions the plays she is studying. Both are romantic in nature. They remind her of us.

"Jayden, do you know that both of those plays are being featured at the Troy Theatre of the Arts in Abbotsville?"

"No, I didn't. I wish there was some way I could see them. It would be nice if you went with me. Then you would know what I was talking about."

"Guess whose birthday it is two weeks from Friday?"

"Mine. I will be a teenager. It would be nice to spend it with you. I tingle all over when I think of being with you. It keeps me wet. Why can't you be here with me right now? I want to feel you so much."

"What would you like for your birthday?"

"You! I want you, Uncle Don! I want to be with you!"

"Well, you are going to get your wish. I have tickets for both plays. We will be staying in Abbotsville Friday and Saturday; then, returning home on Sunday. Happy Birthday, Jayden!"

All I hear is a scream! From the reaction I get I think that she is overjoyed. Alishia and Rob's voices are in the background. Jayden is telling them about the plays.

"Uncle Don, that wasn't fair! Mom and dad already knew about the trip."

"Jayden, I had to get permission. I didn't want to tell you, then have Rob and Alishia not approve of it. Alishia gave my plan their blessing. I will be able to see you. I have missed being with you."

"You realize you are going to have to wear a suit for the whole weekend? I think I will enjoy being your date for the plays."

"Yes, I already thought about that. I will be going into town tomorrow to buy an outfit for the occasion. Do you have something to wear?"

"Yes, I can wear my mom's clothes. She has a large wardrobe of dresses and evening gowns. I will pick out two and have the bodices taken in. We are the same everywhere else. It will be a while before my breasts match hers."

"I personally love your breasts and nipples. The thought of you has my woody hard again. Oh! I have another surprise for you."

"What?"

"I booked a suite for us, it has two bedrooms."

"Oh, Uncle Don, who is the second bedroom for?"

"Smarty, I can't wait to see you! Can you get off school early on the Friday?"

"Yes, it won't be a problem."

"Well. I will pick you up about two o'clock. We will arrive at the hotel about four o'clock. It will give us time to have dinner before the play."

"When we get to the room, I will want something else besides dinner."

"Jayden, I want you so much. Just being with you will be wonderful. Everything else will be a bonus."

"Uncle Don, I have to go. Mom is calling me. I will talk to you tomorrow night. Thank you. You have made me the happiest girl in the world."

"Night Jayden, until tomorrow."

There is a click and Jayden is gone. I know she will call tomorrow. Alishia is going to tell her that she will be spending Christmas at the ranch. She will be just bubbling.

The following day the theatre confirms the tickets. The Internet is nice; but, I want to make sure that they will be at the box office waiting for pick up. Inquiring about dress codes, I am told that both Friday and Saturday are opening nights for each play. The clerk suggests something formal. Many local celebrities and dignitaries support the playhouse. The appropriate attire for males is a tuxedo and for the women, evening gowns. I cringe at the thought of a monkey suit; but, it is Jayden's night. Then, I enquire about the possibility of a private box and, again, the clerk is helpful. They just received a cancellation by one of the area's notables and I could upgrade my tickets for an excellent box close to the stage. For a small fortune, I do just that. Jayden is worth every penny.

There is a large men's clothing store in town. My usual purchase is jeans and shirts. Mac is surprised with my enquiry for a suit and a tux.

"Did somebody die? Or is it a wedding?"

"No, my niece is having a birthday. We are going to a couple of plays, both are opening nights. So, I have to dress the part. She has been studying the plays in school."

"Good! Some time away from the ranch will be good for you."

Soon I am fitted for a new suit in the latest style; I have to take his word for it, though, for clothing fashions is not one of the priorities of a ranch operation; next is the tuxedo, which is rented. It comes with all the fashion accessories. I am glad that no one from the ranch will ever see me wearing it. It would be the joke of the ranch for months. Mac guarantees everything will be ready for Friday morning, which works out great for me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.