Time Warp Revisited

by KIMS FRIEND

Copyright© 2006 by KIMS FRIEND

Time Travel Sex Story: Alternative ending to earlier posting, "Time Warp'

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Time Travel   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

NOTE: This story has an alternative ending to "Time Warp" that was posted earlier. This story begins at the point where Bob comes back from his "Failed Mission."

I really wasn't sure just why I didn't go through with my plan, especially after all the preparations I had made, and fought with idea of going back again and just do it, but still had some reservations.

Seeing her once again when we were young was somewhat titillating, but I had no real desire to continue re-living our younger days, but I did feel that us not at least being friends though the years was somewhat of a mistake. I thought that maybe I could check out the Classmates web site, or our high school alumni section and try to make contact with her.

After failing to come up with anything that would provide me with information as to just where she was now living, I figured I could continue going back in time and "follow" her life until the present day, then somehow contact her, but first I decided, what the hell, go back and finish the "job".

I fired up the time capsule and went back to the night I had just left, and our heated make out session was once again going strong.

I pressed my lips to Janet's and within seconds she was returning my heated passionate kisses and soft muffled moans filtered though the room. I had returned many time working on her to get her to the point of no return, and tonight is was quite obvious she was now ready to give herself to me completely.

Again I wasn't really sure if this was the right thing to do, but I was a bit horny, so I pushed on. She was responding to my kisses like never before, and when I eased my hand under her blouse she pulled me even closer.

Soon my thumb was under her bra between her breasts and I slowly pushed her bra up, giving me clear access to her firm teen mounds. Her nipples hardened from my touch, and she gave a little groan when I began to gently pinch each of them.

I worked slowly and soon I had her blouse completely unbuttoned, and moved down and bit lightly on each of her excited nipples. As I started sucking gently on her breasts, she held the back of my head, pulling me closer to her.

The short mini-skirt she was wearing had rode up her shapely legs and the very bottom of her panties was in clear view. I continued nibbling on her nipples while my hand moved over her stomach, making little circles as it inched slowly downwards.

When my hand slipped past the waistband of her panties I felt her legs part just a bit, and I moved my hand farther down and ran a finger over the entire length of her virgin slit, which was dripping with excitement.

I began to move my finger up over her clit and back down, pushing ever so slightly into her heated cunt and she began to grind her hips upwards.

She just stared at me with passion in her eyes as I sat up and grabbed the waistband of her panties and eased them down her legs. I urged her legs further apart and moved in between them and leaned down and pressed my lips to hers a bit before I lowered my head tongued and kissed her breasts again.

From her nipples to her stomach, my tongue was driving her crazy, and tonguing her navel sent shivers through her body. I moved downwards on my bed and I was inches from her dripping pussy, and the sweet smell of her virgin cunt flowed through my nostrils and I could feel the heat of her passion against my face.

I pushed her legs up just a bit and ran my tongue over her slit, and when I gave her clit a flick, I heard her suck air past her lips.

I devoured her juices that continued to flow before I turned my attention to her excited clit. I tongued and sucked it gently, and soon Janet began to enter orgasm and groaned softly.

"Oh Bobby baby that is so wonderful, I love you so much."

While she was still in the grips of her first ever orgasm, I moved up and again pressed my lips to hers. Her legs were now gripping mine and her hips pushing up and I knew it was time.

I eased my cock into her quivering pussy just a tad before slowly pushing up inside of her. I felt her tense up as I broke through her maidenhood, and when I had completely entered her I lay still, but continued to kiss her parted lips.

I then began to fuck her very slow for a while before I picked up the pace, and she quickly responded. The pain she had felt had now dissipated and she began to enjoy her first fuck.

I felt the impending explosion building deep in my balls, and even though in real time I had been "snipped" I wasn't sure if going back in time had changed that, and pulled out and pumped a massive amount of nut cream over her stomach.

I held her close as tears filled her eyes as she realized the reality of what just had happened. She took a deep breath and looked at me with her tear filled eyes and whispered.

"I love you Bobby, I really do. Please never leave me."

We stayed in my bedroom for another hour or so kissing and holding each other before she said it was close to her curfew and had to get home. After kissing her goodnight at her front door, I made my way to the time capsule and returned to the present.

I was sitting on my patio deck for about an hour or so thinking of the fuck session I just had with Janet, and went back and fired up the time capsule again and went back to the next day.

Janet was totally different that day, and that evening when we went to a party one of my friends hosted, she held onto my arm the entire evening. When we left the party, she moved to me and began to passionately kiss me and said she wanted to "park" someplace.

Since we had only about an hour before she had to be home, parking in her driveway seemed to be the perfect spot.

As we embraced she whispered again how much she loved me, and wanted us to make love again. Fearful that her father just might come out side, I told her we couldn't do it there, but I would go down on her if she desired.

At first she protested a bit, but once I had my mouth over her clit she leaned back and allowed the moment of overtake her. She was still in the glow of her orgasm when I sat up and pulled my cock from my jeans and took her hand and placed it on my throbbing member.

That was the first time she had ever "touched" a guy that way, and quickly pulled her hand away. After a little coaxing, she finally took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

I could see her just staring at it as she jerked me slowly, and although I knew she would get me off that way, I wanted her to see her lips wrapped around it.

"Janet, suck me baby. Do me like I just did you."

She quickly pulled her hand from my cock and slid over a bit on the seat and stared at me.

"Oh that is so sick Bobby. No way would I do THAT. I'll use my hand on you, but I won't suck you."

I was a bit uptight at her refusal, and simply pushed my cock back in my pants and said everything was fine, and I understood how she felt.

When she went into the house, I went back to the present and was still fuming as I sipped my iced tea on the patio.

Now that I had banged her as I planned, I was now determined to get her to not only suck me, but swallow as well.

The rest of that day was very exhausting as I made at least a hundred trips back trying to get Janet to suck my cock. Each trip we would not just make love, but have heated fuck sessions that she became to enjoy, but the only oral sex was I eating her pussy before fucking her.

Finally after seven months back in time she reluctantly agreed to "try" it, but didn't guarantee she could "finish the job". For some reason the thought of seeing Janet with my cock in her mouth had a very erotic effect on me, and my ultra hard cock was oozing a huge amount of pre-cum.

Janet knelt next to me and took a deep breath before she lowered her head and let her tongue savor the large glob of the clear juice. Finding the texture and taste not to be repulsive, she swirled her tongue over the head of my cock a few times before taking a few inches inside of her mouth.

Since this was her first time sucking a cock she just held me in her mouth and let her tongue roll over the head and nothing else. I gave her a few simple instructions, and soon she was giving me some pretty good head.

When I felt the impending eruption I told her I was getting close, but pleaded with her not to stop until she finished me off. When the first spurt shot across her tongue I could see her reaction, but continued until she had drained me completely.

She sat up and just let her mouth hang open and let my nut cream drip out past her lips and onto my stomach. She had a funny look on her face as I could see her tasting the small amount that was still on her lips, and then smiled.

"Did I do good?"

"Baby, you did perfect."

"You know it wasn't as bad as I thought. Actually, it was somewhat exciting. Now you know how I feel when you do that to me."

"Are you saying you'll do it again sometime?"

Stoking my cock slowly, she nodded her head and smiled. "Yeah, I think so."

When I came back again, we began a routine of making out and then pleasing each other in the "sixty-nine" position before fucking and then taking a break before going at it again.

Janet was now not only sucking me like a pro, she learned that she somewhat enjoyed the flavor and began to swallow, and not spit it out, and even let me pull from her cunt and finish in her eager mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.