Forbidden - Cover

Forbidden

Copyright© 2006 by werewolf

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I meet my twin sister and our lives begin again

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

"Well Jack, I expect you're wondering why I wanted to see you?"

"Yes Miss"

"You'll be sixteen next week and as you know our responsibility towards you ends on your birthday"

"Yes Miss" I was well aware of the fact and to be honest I was dreading leaving the orphanage, it had been the only home I'd ever really known for the last eleven years ever since my parents were killed in a car crash.

"Well there are a couple of things I'd like to do and say before you leave us, first of all I'd like to say how pleased we all were when you said yes to the job you've been offered, I know it's not exactly rocket science, but Mr. Radford who owns it has taken several of our children and they've all gone on to better things" she smiled again, "As I'm sure you will too"

"Thank you Miss, I won't let you down"

"I'm sure you won't Jack, now the next thing is your twin sister"

I perked up then, I hadn't seen Jill for eleven years and all I knew was that she was in an orphanage in another part of the country, I'd thought about her every single day, but we'd had no contact at all, not even a birthday or Christmas card!

"The problem Jack for us was that she was over a hundred miles from here up in the north, we really didn't know what to do, so we told Mr. Radford of our problem and he's come to the rescue"

She was grinning then and I started to actually believe that I was going to see my sister at long last,

"Oh damn it, I can't do this any longer" her grin had suddenly gotten a lot wider as she got up and walked to the door,

"I'll give you ten minutes and then we have to leave, we have a lot to do"

"Wha --?"

She opened the door and went out as the same time that my sister came in, we both stood stock still for a second. Then she jumped on me, a bundle of arms, legs and hair, a bundle that was crying as she buried her face in my chest, I was crying too and for almost half of the allotted ten minutes, crying was all we did.

Finally we pulled apart and I used my hanky to wipe her eyes, then her arms were round my neck and we just hugged and hugged and hugged.

Somehow, she was just as I'd imagined her to be, long blonde hair flowing wildly down to her shoulders, big blue eyes, perfect white teeth a small nose a dimpled chin and a figure to die for, in short she was gorgeous!

Eventually, long after our ten minutes had lapsed, Miss Jackson returned and sat us both down in front of her desk, she was smiling and noticed my sister's hand gripping mine, she told me that Jill had already agreed in principle to working in the same factory as me, but in the wages department, whereas I was to be on the production floor, Jill looked at me and smiled shyly when I squeezed her hand.

"Now we come to the question of accommodation"

I was still coming to terms with meeting my sister again and I think I missed half of what Miss Jackson said until she stood up and Jill practically dragged me to my feet,

"Where are we going?"

They looked at each other and Jill giggled delightfully as she said,

"I'll tell him Miss, don't worry"

She explained in the car as we sat still holding hands, that the orphanages had got together and as we were twins, treated us as a special case, they'd pooled resources and found us a flat, as per usual they'd paid the rent for a month in advance and after that it was up to us.

It was above a little grocery shop and I think both of us fell in love with it as soon as we followed Miss Jackson up the outside staircase and into what was to become the very first home of our own.

I tried without much success to keep my eyes away from Jill's legs as she went in front of me and I'm sure that the little smile she gave me at the top was to let me know that she knew and didn't mind.

"Jack it's beautiful" she squealed with sheer pleasure and dragged me through the entire first floor,

"Look a television!" and when I was dragged into the tiny kitchen, it was,

"Look Jack, a washing machine!"

Then I had to follow her up a narrow stairway up to where we found just a single bedroom.

"Oh" she exclaimed, "There's only one bedroom!"

Miss Jackson, hot on our heels said, "Yes, we realised that Jill, but if you look in the corner, there's a folding screen, just open it out and use it as a divider"

I had to admit that I too was slightly disappointed, I'd been involved with a girl at the home, a lovely little girl just a year younger than me and I'd been hoping to bring her here, but that was obviously out of the window now!

"It's fine Miss" Jill said and let go of my hand just long enough to give the somewhat taken aback house mistress a big kiss on her cheek,

"It's lovely" I added, but without any real feelings and then Miss Jackson dropped her bombshell.

"I don't know whether you two are aware of it, but we are under a great deal of pressure, pressure to take in more children all the time and spaces are at a premium, so because you two have both showed your maturity we have decided to let you go today, you'll have two weeks to get yourselves settled in and to get to know one and other again and we'll give you both some cash for groceries etc as well as enough to help you get by until you get your first wage packets"

It was three hours later that we stood together waving goodbye to her, our belongings were piled in the living room, we'd been given quite a generous allowance and we were on our own!

"I feel really grown up Jack" she said, "Our first real home together at last, come on we've got to put all our stuff away"

She grabbed two bags and ran upstairs giving me a delightful glimpse of little white panties as her skirt flared up,

"If you're going to keep perving" she laughed, "I'll wear jeans from now on"

"Sorry" I laughed and felt myself reddening with embarrassment,

"It's all right" she laughed with me, "I'm used to it, the boys at the home were always trying to look up our skirts"

"I don't blame them, you've got nice legs"

That was as intimate as we got that night or for the next few days, the flat was clean but she decided to scrub and clean every nook and cranny, she bought lace curtains for the windows and I helped her to hang them, we bought floor mats, towels even a bloody table cloth and then came the day of our birthday.

She did well, in fact she did brilliantly, she served up steak, egg and chips with a bottle of champagne and the look on her face was priceless as I tucked into the steak,

"It's melting in my mouth Jill" I said honestly and stuffed another mouthful in, "It's really beautiful,

"I'm not much of a cook" she said modestly, "But I've got to agree with you, it's nice"

She poured out the champagne then and giggled when I asked her how she got it,

"From the shop underneath you" she giggled, "Mr. Singh's a sucker for a pair of teenage legs"

"I'll start wearing shorts then I reckon"

"No, I reckon you'll be safe" she giggled,

"Yeah well as long as you're not checking me out while I'm doing the washing up"

"Don't worry bruv"

"Say that again"

"What, don't worry bruv?"

"Yes, I like being called bruv, by my sister"

"That'll do for me Jack" she laughed, "Finding you was the best day of my life"

"Mine too sweetheart" I said and we shared a kiss,

"Look, we start work on Monday, what do you say to blowing a few quid in the pub down the road, I saw a sign advertising a disco tonight?

"Do you reckon we'll get in?"

"You haven't seen me dressed up yet have you?"

"You mean you're not always an ugly little geek?" and I yelled as she kicked me under the table.

"Aw Jill, you look gorgeous"

She grinned self consciously and twirled round in front of me, not caring that her skirt whirled up above her stockings, I nearly choked, never mind the mind blowing sight of my sister wearing stockings, she'd put a tiny bit of make up on and she looked stunning in a yellow skirt with a tight white sweater.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.