The Game - Cover

The Game

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Two teenage boys play a game of sex and today it's 51 year old Susan who gets drawn into their web of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   .

It's just a fucking game, at least that's what they think. Why do they do it? Well because its fun and they have always gotten away with it, so why not. Ted and Mark waited in the lobby of the 16 screen cinema waiting for just the right woman, one who would be perfect for The Game.

Susan was bored. Her husband was out of town on a business trip and she didn't have anything to do. The house was clean, the ironing done and she had even cleaned out the garage for him. Now what? She was looking through the newspaper when she came to the entertainment section and she looked at the variety of movies that were playing. That's it she thought I'll take in a movie today. She went upstairs and dressed putting on a nice white blouse and a knee length skirt. She found her flats and slipped them on her feet and looked at herself in the mirror. Not to bad for 51 she thought. Too much sag on her breasts but she couldn't help that, they were just too big to stay up forever. She knew her butt was too big also and she made a mental note to loose a few pounds. She drove to the mall and paid for her ticket to the movie, one everyone was talking about, a chick-flick as the men said. This one was about a woman who was dying and her relationship with her husband and children.

Susan walked into theater number 7 and looked around. There were only a few people in the theater but then it was almost ten minutes before the movie started. Because of her age her eyes didn't focus as well as they used to so she tended to sit up higher in the back of the theater and today was no exception as she climbed up to the back row of seats, the ones with a crosswalk so people could go from side to side easily. She sat almost in the middle of the theater and stretched out her legs and got comfortable.

Ted and Mark watched Susan walk by and trailed her to see what movie screen she was headed to. Perfect Mark thought, it's a chick flick. He looked at Ted and they smiled knowing that at the eleven o'clock showing the theater would be almost deserted. They waited just inside the door until the movie started then they moved inside and looked for the older woman. Mark saw her sitting up in the top row and couldn't have been happier. Ted counted and besides the woman and Matt there were only four other people in the theater, two older couples sitting down toward the front. Matt took one staircase while Ted took the other and they walked up to the last row then across and sat down next to the woman, one on either side of her.

Susan didn't think anything about the two young boys as they sat down that is until one boy put his hand on her knee. Startled, she looked down at the hand and then across to the boy. She moved his hand and sat back in her chair. Then there was a hand on the other knee and it was the other boy. She turned and looked at him and hissed, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Just feeling that beautiful leg ma'am." Matt whispered in her ear

She was still looking at the boy when she felt a hand on her shoulder and when she turned around to look the hand slid down and cupped her breast and began massaging her through her blouse and bra. "Please don't touch me," she whispered to the other boy.

"But you're so beautiful I can't help myself." Ted said as he grinned at her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.