Dr. Alyssa Carson Meets Ken The Soccer Hunk - Cover

Dr. Alyssa Carson Meets Ken The Soccer Hunk

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2006 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: A female doctor heals an injured soccer player

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse   .

A 18-year-old, male patient was sitting on the examination table with his injured ankle up on the table as well. He was a cute guy with light brown hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a t-shirt and soccer shorts, because he came straight from playing a game with a soccer team called the Knights. I, Dr. Alyssa Carson, came in with his x-rays in hand.

I examined the x-rays and said, "Well, Ken. It looks you have a really bad sprain on your ankle. I'm afraid you might have to sit out this year."

He looked down heartbroken, muttering, "Perfect timing. Championships are coming next weekend."

Not only were the Knights getting ready for the championships, Ken was also the captain and the team has never lost a soccer with or without their star player. He was really looking forward to playing, though it looks like he might be sidelined this year.

I said to him, comforting "I'm really sorry."

He said, looking up to me " Is there anything you can do, Dr. Carson?".

I said, "How about I can give you therapy?".

He instantly perked up and said, "That would be great doc. Anything toget back into the game." as his eyes locked on mine and then gazed down my neck over my voluptuous breasts.

He asked, "What kind of therapy do have in mind?"

I replied "A combination of massage and physical therapies."

"Mmmm, sounds very nice doctor." he said.

With my hands, I gently began massaging his badly sprained ankle.

"Ok doctor" he added as he moved his ankle toward me.

His eyes were never leaving my chest as it moved up and down. I started taking off his shirt. His hands began moving to the sides of my large breasts. I looked at him and softly licked my lips. I slowly began unbuttoning my white doctor jacket. He licked his lips and moved to kiss me. He kissed my lips as I touched his ripped abs. His tongue was parting my lips. His hands began squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples through my blouse. Then, he was kissing my neck, nibbling it softly.

His hands moved over my soft skin and nibbled up to my earlobe. My fingers run through his light brown hair. He unbuttoned my dark green blouse; his hands reached around and undid my lacy bra. His lips worked their way back down to my jaw and kissed me passionately. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. His tongue slides against mine as his warm hands cupped my full breasts and his thumbs were rubbing all over my hard nipples, pinching them and rolling them lightly. He moved his mouth slowly down my neck and chest. He kissed down my chest and over the tops of my 42D breasts, kissing around the soft flesh of my breasts, kissing in even smaller spirals around my nipples, closer and closer to the center. He took a hard nipple in his mouth and sucked it hungrily, grazing the nipple with his teeth as his hand moved down my stomach to my skirt. He moved to reach down further and pulling my somewhat-slutty-for-a-doctor skirt and rubbed my panties. He switched the nipple he was sucking on, he rubbed my wet slit up and down my dampening thong. He sucked my nipple in hard and moved my thong to slide to rub my wet lips. He slid a finger deep up and down my slit between my puffy lips and then slipping it inside me.He worked a second finger inside my wet cunt, moving them in and out.

He nibbled my ear and whispered "How does that feel, doctor?"

I said, "Mmmmmm, it feels so good. I'm sooooo wet."

He pulled his hand out and shoved my slutty skirt and thong over my round hips and ass and rubbed his wet fingers on my clit. He pinched and rubbed my clit while kissing me deeply. He fingered my clit in hard circles and sucked my nipple hard in his mouth. Ken maneuvered me around so I'm on the table and he's facing me, kissing down my soft flesh. His lips traveled lower and his legs were dangling over the side and he slid down the table. He kissed and licked my belly button, then moved lower still causing to arch my back. He kissed lower and lower reaching my smooth shaved mound. He sucked my shaved mound into his mouth, then kissed down my right thigh to my knee, then working his way back up my left thigh, kissing and nibbling. He took a long slow deep lick up and down my soaking slit. He sucked my lips into his mouth and nibbled on them gently. His hands moved up to my breasts. He slid his tongue in my folds, licking around my opening.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.