The Surgical Answer To Virginity - Cover

The Surgical Answer To Virginity

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Young Doctor Alex Kimble was assigned to work with a rural physician for his residency. He learned a whole new meaning to the term "Family Practice."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   .

Author's Comment: I came upon this story in what I call my "Projects" file. That's where I keep partially written stories, and story ideas waiting to be developed. There are over a hundred files in it, some dating back two or three years. Normally, I don't keep anything in there I haven't written myself. In reading it over, though, it just doesn't quite sound like something I would write. Parts of it do, but other parts do not. And, if you've read my other stuff, I think you'll agree that it's not the TYPE of story I'd write. Yet, I recognize certain things in it that are patently mine. It is entirely possible that I took somebody else's story and "improved" it once upon a time way back when, and I don't remember it. So I really don't know if I wrote all of this story or not. In that case, rather than saying I wrote it, all I'm saying is "Here it is, and I hope you like it."

Bob

Dr Kimble was quite content in his practice in Mayville. The town was small, but served a larger rural community and, as he was the only doctor within sixty miles, his practice was full. He was in his forties, and had been practicing medicine in Mayville for almost twenty years. This was by virtue of his good fortune in being assigned to Mayville's previous doctor, Richard Knox during his residency, back when he was still wet behind the ears and didn't know it. He knew he'd never forget his first day on the job under Dr Knox.

A woman, a farm wife from her appearance, had brought her daughter Sarah Lee into the office, but wouldn't tell anyone except Dr Knox what for. Apparently this was not unusual, as the receptionist just brought the two women back to the examination room and said "Its one of them" to Dr. Knox. He just nodded his head and took me aside.

"Alex" he said "You may see some medicine practiced here that they don't teach in that fancy school you came from. What you need to keep in mind is that I have been practicing medicine in this town for forty years and I know what I'm doing. So if you see something strange, or I ask you to perform some procedure you aren't familiar with, just keep your mouth shut and do it. We can talk about it afterwards. All right?"

Who was I to question the doctor? But that first patient was an education, all in herself. Dr. Knox turned to the woman and said "Howdy Beth, Sarah Lee, what seems to be the problem?"

Beth, the mother, looked at me and then at Dr. Knox. "Who's this" she drawled.

Dr. Knox said "Beth, you know I'm getting on in years. Now I'm pretty sure why you brought Sarah Lee in here, and I've taken steps to make sure that somebody can provide the care this town has grown to expect. I imagine young Dr. Kimble here will be taking my place one of these days when I retire."

The woman looked me up and down again, shrugged her shoulders and began to talk. "Well, Doc, you know Sarah Lee here is almost sixteen. You ought to since you brought her into the world. She's startin' to take an interest in boys, and so I brought her here for your treatment."

Dr Knox nodded his head. "I suspected as much." He turned to Sarah Lee. "Sarah Lee, do you know why you're here?"

I looked at the girl and examined her for the first time in detail. She was a nice looking young woman, well developed for her age, with tanned skin and wheat blond hair. Her jeans were tight and her work shirt was a size or two too small for the well formed breasts that strained its buttons.

She looked nervous.

"Ma says that its time for me to have your treatment. She says I can't have any sex with any men until I do." She shot a sideways glance at her mother. "But, Doc I ain't plannin' on havin' any sex with nobody, so I don't understand why I need any treatment." Another sideways glance at her parent. And a sigh. "But Ma made me come, so here I am."

Dr Knox nodded. "Sarah Lee, your mother is a wise woman. Before you leave here today you'll understand exactly why this is necessary. First, take off your clothes while I ask you some questions. Beth, you can stay over there in the corner if you want."

Beth just shook her head and said "Temptin', Doc, but I reckon I'll just wait outside. You know what happened the last time I had a treatment. I've got plenty on my plate without that." She chuckled as she left.

Dr. Knox began questioning Sarah Lee as she disrobed. He asked her whether she had any boyfriends, had been dating, liked any boys and so on as she dropped her jeans shorts and unbuttoned her shirt. I was startled to see she wasn't wearing a bra. I licked my lips as her cherry red nipples came into view, topping large rounded and milky white breasts that would have made any Playboy Bunny proud. She paused, dressed only in white cotton panties to answer all his questions "Not really." Knox nodded at her panties and she skinned them off.

Boy. Her sparse pubic hair was the same color as her head hair. She was a doll. I felt my penis twitch and was horrified. I was supposed to be above all this. My head should be high in the clouds of academic medicine, judging symptoms, and selecting prognoses. Of course I had no idea what was going on ... and Sarah Lee, no pun intended, was a fine little piece of cake that made my mouth water.

Dr. Knox had her lie back on an exam table and he got a set of stirrups out of a big drawer under the table. He fit them into holes at one end of the table and put her heels in them, exposing her completely to the two of us. Doctor Knox rambled on in an almost droning voice.

"Sarah Lee, I'm going to examine you now while I ask you a few more questions." He reached between her legs and peeled her labia apart, exposing a perfect pussy. He put his index finger on her clitoris and pressed. "Have any of the boys ever touched you right here Sarah Lee?" He pressed again and she shivered.

"No Sir, a couple said they wanted to, but I was afraid."

He moved his fingers up to those cherry red nipples. "How about here, Sarah Lee, has anyone ever done this to you?" With this he began twirling both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Suddenly her butt came up off the table as she jerked.

"Umm No Sir ... well, just one time ... sort of. I was wrestling with my brother Clem and he got his hands there ... where yours are. He had me hog tied and I couldn't make him stop. After a while it felt sort of nice so I let him do it a little. Daddy caught him at it and whipped him good." Knox was still twirling and she was starting to breath faster.

"Sarah Lee, you're almost a woman now, and one of these days you're going to start thinking about boys in a different way than you have before. And then one day you're going to want to do things with boys you've never done. Now that can be a lot of fun, Sarah Lee, but you're a virgin, and the first time having sex for a virgin can be pretty painful. Some women learn to hate sex just because of how they felt during the first time. So your Momma has brought you here so I can do a little surgery and make it so your first time won't be painful, or at least not as painful as it might have been."

While he said this he'd gone back to kneading her clit, which had swelled and was sticking out nicely from its hood now. I was, by now, rock hard and was so amazed at what I was seeing and hearing that I didn't even notice the tent in the front of my pants. Knox did, though.

"And Doctor Kimble here is going to help me with the procedure. So Sarah Lee, what we need you to do is tell us what you are feeling each time we need to know, OK? Can you do that for me Sarah Lee?"

She was agitated now. Any woman would have been after having her nipples tweaked and her clit massaged for five or ten minutes.

"Yes sir" she panted.

Knox pointed to her breasts and said "Now, Doctor Kimble is going to test your nipples, to make sure they do what they're supposed to while I do an internal examination and the surgery you need. You may feel just the tiniest bit of pain, and I want for you to tell me when you do, OK?" She murmured her assent as he turned to me and whispered "Suck on her nipples and get them nice and hard. I'm going to cut her hymen with a scalpel."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.