An African Boss Dominates And Exploits - Cover

An African Boss Dominates And Exploits

by expatdad

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: A white family is taken over by the husband's new African Boss. Peeking through a window expecting to see his wife being mounted, a father witnesses the enthusiasim of his teenage daughter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Interracial   White Female   .

David sat quietly in his car at his villa's gates while he waited for his African gardener, Rufus, to arrive and open them for him. He took the opportunity to take in the rich colour of the flowering trees as they blossomed in the warm glow of the late afternoon African sun.

It was one of the best times of the day. The 4pm rains had swept past and the lush greenery and colourful flowers and trees seemed refreshed and renewed. With the worst heat of the sun passed he expected a balmy and peaceful tropical evening.

Rufus arrived and quickly unlocked the gate. He kept his face averted from that of his white employer and looked troubled. David swept through the gates and up his leafy drive, dismissing thought of Rufus as he anticipated a pleasant evening with his lovely wife Sarah.

As he came within site of the villa his heart leapt into his mouth. His blood raced with a shot of adrenalin. His cock twitched and throbbed in anticipatory excitement.

Parked in front of the villa was the company Mercedes of his African boss, Igwe Orizu. Dominic, his black chauffer lazed by the car idly chatting to Chuku Olanes, Igwe's brutal looking bodyguard.

David parked his car on the far side of the driveway, unwilling to go too near the now grinning and smirking pair.

He sat for a moment in the car. As he sat his cock now fully erect throbbed in his trousers straining the material.

Inside the villa his lovely wife was undoubtedly already entertaining his boss. Entertaining in a manner that would not be platonic, or simply social. His cock throbbed again at the image of his lovely white wife naked and submissive to the demands of his rampant big cocked African boss.

Igwe had appeared a charming and delightful boss from the moment of the first interview, which his wife had attended. From the moment they had sat with him in the rented office in London he had been all bonhomie and good humour. David had been expecting a gruelling interview. Igwe had behaved from the start as though it was all a formality and as though the job was already his.

Reflecting on this David was aware that the job might well have been his from the moment Igwe looked at the accompanying photograph of his lovely blond wife Sarah.


Sarah was at that moment lavishly sucking on the mammoth black monster that had taught her the delights of feminine submission. Her normally feisty nature had evaporated in the presence of the natural dominance of Igwe Orizu.

Her taste buds absorbed and thrilled to the taste of the masculine throbbing aroused manhood. The pungent smell threatened to overcome as she eagerly bobbed her lovely blond head over the black pole. Her soft sweet lips slid nibbling over the gnarled throbbing veins of the heated blood that stiffened and hardened the thick and lengthy specimen of hot black cock.

Igwe grinned, and glanced across at Oba Abere, Vice President of African Conglomerate Trading. His hand lightly caressed the curly blonde hair of the Englishwoman seeking so tirelessly to give him pleasure

"These suppressed English housewives make the most magnificent sluts once broken in."

Sarah heard herself described a slut and her pussy throbbed and twitched. Once such a term addressed to her would have shocked and horrified her. The idea that she might have ever behaved in the way she was now, would once have brought her deep shame.

Not tonight, with her lips lovingly pleasuring her husband's demanding African boss, she thrilled with excitement at such a term directed at herself. Her breasts strained with excited fullness and she sought to thrust the firm globes forward seeking more attention from these dark lusting men.

"Would you believe this little honey had never swallowed male spunk before I spurted my load down her throat. Now the lovely little slut can't get enough of it!"

He grinned across at Oba. As if on queue male seed surged up his cock. Sarah conscious of the conversation pulled back from the leaking cock and allowed a ball of thick spunk to appear. She grinned across at Oba before she stretched out her tongue and quickly taking it on her tongue.

She paused for a moment. Her eyes passing from Oba to Igwe before withdrawing her tongue, she eagerly savoured the pungent male seed that seemed so delicious to her now.

Oba grinned and rubbed his aroused cock. Sarah saw the motion and shivered. She quickly returned to Igwe's demanding cock eager to bring him to a climax so she could move on to Oba. She had grown to love the expression on an African's face when she took his cock between her soft lips for the first time.


David stepped out of the car. Avoiding the chauffeur and bodyguard he decided to walk the long way around the villa and enter through the patio door. That way he could avoid the knowing grins of the two African employees.

Even as he did so his head seemed to pound with a rush of blood. His path would take him past the window of the main bedroom. He doubted that Sarah or Igwe would have closed the curtains. It would not be the first time he had spied on his lovely wife splayed on her back as a randy and rampant Igwe thrust and pounded between her shapely lithe white thighs.

He had never dreamed that the sight of his lovely blonde wife being brutally and vigorously fucked by a randy black man would be so exciting.

He adjusted his trousers as he walked to try and hide his own throbbing erection from the grinning African employees.

As he rounded the corner for the villa he headed for the deeper bushes just near the far corner. He knew from there he would be relatively well hidden but would be able to see into his bedroom.

His stomach seemed to be in his mouth as he slipped inside the bush.

Before he was able to see into the bedroom he could hear the urgent coupling taking place. Since their arrival he and Sarah had placed mosquito nets over the windows. That allowed them to leave them open to help ease the stifling heat of the African night.

From those windows came the urgent heavy grunting of a rutting male, matched by excited feminine squeals.

There were no voices.

Just squeals and the excited yips of an over excited woman, mixed with the heavy gasping breath of an over excited male taking its pleasure of a compliant willing woman.

His hand stroked over his own cock. He wondered if he dared take it out and play with himself. It would be embarrassing if he were to be seen by his gardener or house domestic.

He glanced through the bush into the bedroom.

A large black body heaved and humped on his bed. It was not Igwe. Big and powerful as he was, this African was bigger, bordering on corpulent. Not that it seemed to reduce his vigorous activity.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.