And Joseph Profits - Cover

And Joseph Profits

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Vicky's experiences continue at the hands of an African pimp, but even those are not enough for her, she wants more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Bestiality  

Two weeks later Vicky struggled to hold back the lunging surging dog as she strolled down the leafy avenue. The impatient animal seemed to want to want to pounce on every new smell. Barked at everything that moved and was so filled with enthusiasm to be out of the villa that her slim arms struggled to keep it under control.

She saw a group of Africans sitting smoking something pungent, openly smirking as they watched her struggle with the powerful animal. She glared at them and they looked away.

She was a lot more confident around men now. She strolled past the Africans, who were undoubtedly a bunch of gardeners or domestics from the neighbouring villas, with her head held high.

The sun was high and hot. The blossom on the trees had in the last week shifted from a deep orange, to a fresh purple. It was October and the bougainvillea trees were flowering. The blossom had been a bright yellow when Vicky had arrived with her parents two months ago.

The world had shifted in those two months.

She had discovered sex.

She had discovered what men wanted to do to her, and she liked it!

Now when she walked down the street and she saw African faces express their lust and desire for her, she invariably shivered and wet her knickers.

She loved cock!

She worshipped cock.

Her lips, tongue and her grasping cuntal sheath craved cock!

She had only ever known black cock, but could not imagine wanting any other kind.

She even liked it up her bum!

During the last two weeks Vicky had been fucked by 12 African men, and most had wanted to fuck her more than once. Vicky had been happy to let them do what they wanted.

She had learned how to make a tired worn out exhausted cock hard again! Had loved watching exhaustion evaporate, and lust return as her soft tongue lapped black flesh.

The men had all been older men, wealthy black businessmen that Joseph had taken her to meet. She had been nervous at first. That nervousness had evaporated as she had seen the bland stern faces look her over and their expressions changed to lust, uncomplicated faces that did not hide their delight and surprise as they took in her youthful blond beauty.

They had been happy, even eager to pay Joseph for the use of her body. Pay to hold her and caress her, taste her flesh, enjoy the tightness of her openings, and above all to make her do dirty, kinky perverted things.

Joseph had opened a bank account for her, and it now held Z$20,000. She was richer than she had ever dreamed she would be a few short weeks ago. To her surprise she had even started watching the currency market. In just two weeks the Zimbabwe dollar had gone from Z$10 to the pound to Z$10.5 to the pound. A 5% drop in two weeks!

That Joseph had made Z$80,000 during those two weeks had not concerned her. She would willingly fuck for free if he required it of her.

As long as she got fucked...

The first time she had been told to stick her nimble tongue up a black ass, she had been shocked. But she had done it, and surprised herself at how easy and enjoyable it had been.

To lightly stroke and fondle a black cock, as her tongue licked around the edges of a puckered anal ring had been extraordinary effective at exciting African men. She loved feeling a soft black cock thicken and lengthen in her soft white hand as she licked ass and squeezed its length.

It always worked, and the eager re-ignited African cocks would then pound and thrust into the receptive anxious eager openings of her body.

That the men were paying for this pleasure was wicked and Vicky had found it thrilling to realise just how much these rich African men would pay to enjoy her body. To take her in their hands and do as they wished with her. Her body had not cared that she had been bought and paid for. Her body had reacted to exploring black hands with unparalleled excitement. She loved the way these men smelled. Had enjoyed the licking salty sweat from damp armpits. All her senses seemed at their peak when African men stripped the clothes from her curvy teenage white body.

Their hard cocks standing to attention in lustful testimony to the effect she had on men.

Two weeks ago her pussy had never known a cock. Today she could not bear to spend the day without one!

It was Saturday.

Her parents were at home.

Joseph would not visit today. He would not come for her and take her to a man who wanted to fuck her. He had only ever picked her up and taken her to waiting men during the week, in the afternoons when her father was at work, and when her mother taking a siesta or visiting new friends.

The first weekend she had spent without cock had seemed a relief, a rest from the physically demanding lust of African men. A time to take stock, to understand her new circumstances, to try and understand the raging desires that flared up inside her at unpredictable moments.

Now the thought of spending two days without cock seemed inconceivable.

She was young!

She was beautiful and her long golden tresses blew in the warm wind exciting the interest of men and the envy of women.

Her breasts were full and firm, with all the jutting pride that only a 17 year old could display.

Her waist was slim and perfectly set off by the pink lightweight top that hugged her waist and seemed sprayed on to those jutting youthful breasts. Her legs were encased in her favourite jeans. She had soaked in the bath wearing those jeans until they had clung to her shapely thighs, and pert rounded bottom.

Her father would have flinched and raved at her if he had ever seen her in jeans that were so tight they split her vulva apart, and the curves of her bottom were so tightly encased that the delights of peach shaped cheeks sent lust and desire through every man who saw her in them.

Vicky had liked the effect they had on men when she was a virgin.

Now that she had experienced the joy of cock she found herself getting wet when she put on these jeans. Knowing they would make men hard and lustful.

She liked men hard and lustful...

A series of wolf whistles broke through her reverie as a group of Africans stared at her tightly clad curves.

Vicky grinned and tossed her head.

She passed them by.

She may be horny, but she was not stupid.

She was not going to be hauled against the wall of a neighbour, and fucked for all to see as they passed by.

She had an idea.

She was heading for a shop.

A particular shop.

She glanced around. There was no sign of Joseph and Pieta lurking in a car.

Today she would not be rescued.

A grin crossed her face, quickly suppressed.

Her pussy throbbed and the feeling in her loins was intense.

She swung her hips to ease the pressure.

She hauled back on the darting dog, shortening its lead.

She stopped at the traffic lights, till the green man came on. Then she strolled across conscious of the gaze of the waiting drivers and swayed her hips. She had only recently learned how to make her walk a rolling swaying eye popping swing from side to side.

She tried not to grin, as she noticed the ogling drivers.

Across the lights she passed a few parked cars and then she was entering the pedestrian area. It was 2pm and the mall was crowded. Even so she noticed the stir, the swirl of movement as men turned and looked. Others looked to see what had caused the stir. It was like a rolling black tide as men turned to look at her.

Black men who saw her and instantly wanted her.

Wanted to hold her down and fuck her.

A rising pink flush rose and flowered on her suddenly hot cheeks.

She felt the sensitivity in her nipples as the aureoles thickened and expanded.

She clamped her loins as she felt a gush of heat enthuse them. Her breath caught in her throat for a moment as she realised that her arousal was there for all to see as youthful, eager nipples strained the material of her top.

There was another stir among the watching men. Men were watching her from hundreds of yards away she noticed! Surely they could not tell.

She tossed her blond tresses aside and looked for the shop.

It was not far. Her knees felt weak as she sensed the rising lust in the crowd. A number of white women were glaring at her, even as their husbands joined the ogling African men in giving her a once over, than soon became a twice over.

She laughed. It just burst out of her, sheer youthful exuberance at her impact on men.

She came to the door to the shop selling ornate wooden carvings. With a toss of her hair she passed inside. The shopkeeper looked up and his jaw dropped. She ignored him as she passed into his shop, as though she was a customer.

Her heart was racing as she remembered the last time she was in this shop. The crowd of men who had gathered, they had caressed and touched a virgin then.

Her pussy leaked juice at the memory. She was not a virgin now. Not in any sense of the word. She heard the bell jingle as the door opened and closed. Her heart pounded a moment later when the jingling bell indicated a second arrival. She glanced at the ornate carvings, but her mind was on sex and her senses seemed acutely alert as the door opened and closed twice more.

Would they touch her again?

Then her eyes fell on a curved ivory phallus tucked away behind some carvings and her heart skipped a beat. She had never seen anything like it and leaned closer, the carved mushroom head was so lifelike.

The bell jingled and Vicky sensed several more men had entered.

Nanni, the shopkeeper, had looked up as Vicky entered his shop. He recognised her immediately and when he recovered from his surprise looked outside. He did not want another raid from CIO officers. Were they waiting and watching? He could see no sign of them.

He noticed her reflection in the window, and turned to look at her again. She was a vision of blond loveliness. Very similar to the centrefold in the 10 year old copy of Playboy he kept under the counter.

He drank in sight of the soft youthful skin on her slender neck and imagined what the rest of her body would be like. He checked himself when he saw the protuberances straining the front of her pink top! Surely she was not aroused?

It seemed like years since he had seen young full breasts with hard nipples, and never on a white woman!

The door opened and he turned to his new customer, a customer who was not looking at his stores but at the white teenage girl. He sighed at the lost business and turned to look again at the girl himself.

Her blond wavy curls cascaded down across her shoulders. Visions of heaven like this were not for him, but he could always dream. Behind the counter he surreptitiously rubbed his cock.

The door opened again and another African entered the store. This one made a preliminary glance at the shelves before turning to look at the teenager. Nanni sighed again. Africans rarely bought good from his store. He wondered if the young girl would buy, or just browse. She was younger than his usual white customers.

Young, very pretty, and so soft, his gaze returned to her pretty features. She leaned forward to examine something and the material of her jeans tightened across her curvy derriere, reminding him of the last time he had fucked a boy. The girl's bottom had fuller curves.

The door jingled again, and he looked up with little expectation. Segundus entered the store and Nanni flinched. The man was a bully, and controlled much that went on in the small mall on the edge of Greendale. Accompanying Segundus was Aliyu, his pet stooge. Aliyu was shorter than Segundus, but what he had lost in height he had gained in girth, a rolling tub of lard who was startling quick on his feet.

Nanni did not like Segundus but tried to keep from showing it, not very successfully. Segundus had no concern for Nanni. His eyes sought out the owner of the flock of blond hair he had seen enter the shop from across the mall. His hungry eyes watched as she leaned over to examine some carvings. The taut stretch of material over her derriere did little to hide the soft round curves.

He grinned.

This was the same girl he had fondled two weeks ago. He was sure of it. She had come back! His cock thickened and lengthened in appreciation of the pleasure to come. He had paused before entering the shop to ensure Joseph and his lickspittle Pieta had not been lurking outside.

He looked across at a worried looking Nanni, and casually and openly rubbed his cock, adjusting its position so it could stand erect. Aliyu's features had descended to raw lust as he gazed at the young white beauty.

He also knew the girl was not about to be rescued; he swallowed to avoid the risk of drooling on his shirt.

He followed eagerly as Segundus advanced on the girl.

Behind them the door opened and a crowd of Africans pushed into the shop. Nanni wrung his hands. His shop would be wrecked. All these lusting Africans cared nothing for his stock!

He cursed the girl for the trouble she was causing. Then gathering his wits he moved to the door and switched the sign to closed. Then he flicked closed the lock, before the shop got overcrowded.

The hand that caressed Vicky's bottom was warm, soft, and gentle. She stood up straight, but stopped herself from turning. Two weeks ago she would have wriggled free and maybe slapped his face.

Instead she froze as that warm hand slid slowly and softly caressing the curves of her bottom. There was a pulse in her loins, and her knickers already wet with her arousal, received another dose of moisture from her leaking pussy.

She could feel the male presence behind her and breathed in his masculine African scent. It was strong even though she was facing away from him.

The exploring hand seemed to sense her lack of resistance, and slipped between her legs, casually stroking.

Vicky stepped to one side. She was not used to being so brazenly fondled, at least not in a public place. She looked around and saw a short, fat African to her right. The African made no effort to hide his ogling of her jutting breasts. She wondered what it would have been like to wear a low cut top?

His size, lust and arrogant veneer startled her and she moved to the left deeper into the store. She looked around and saw the store had filled with Africans and her heart raced away. Her breath caught. The tall African, who must have been the one to fondle her, moved to follow. She recognised him! It was the same African who had pushed his cock against her bottom last time.

She paused then moved away from him. She did not want to seem easy. It was fun to tease. She lowered her eyes and shyly stepped away. But other Africans had worked deeper into the store now, and another warm black hand casually rested on her waist, and gently squeezed.

Her heart was pounding. In the background she saw the shopkeeper move to the shop door and flick the sign to closed.

When she heard the key turn in the lock her knees went weak.

There was a chuckle from one of the African men between her and the door.

"Don't break anything, be careful," the shopkeeper was alarmed at the pending disturbance.

The Africans surged closer and the large one pushed back to the fore. The hand at her waist rose higher, slipped forward and cupped her full breast. It was not a tight grasping hold, but a light caressing fondle that fired up heat in her nipple.

The Africans in the shop stared at that black hand fondling that magnificent, lightly clad, pert breast. They took in her wavering eyes, and her pink tongue peaking through her lips, seemed caught by her own nervous teeth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.