Eric's Journal - Cover

Eric's Journal

by Douglas Fox

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Eric Connell is a fourteen year old, self described nerd, who goes on a co-ed wilderness canoe trip to the Algonquin Provincial Park for eight days. Eric is going with his best friend Andy Martin, Andy's girlfriend Heather and Samantha. Eric and Sammy agreed to go steady the night before they left for the trip. What happens when a nerd spends eight days with his girlfriend? Eric definitely won't be telling his mom about this part of the trip when he gets home.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   .

Foreword

This is a stand alone story originally intended to be a chapter in 'Drive for Excellence.' It is story of Eric Connell, a fourteen year old boy experiencing his first love on an eight day wilderness canoe trip to the Algonquin Provincial Park in Ontario, Canada.

I haven't corrected the grammatical and spelling errors. Eric is a wiz at math and science. That is going to take him places. He's never going to win awards for his writing. In spite of the errors, he tells a good story. I hope it is an interesting companion piece to my journal called 'Drive for Excellence.'

Kyle D. Martin

My best friend Andy Martin's big brother Kyle keeps a journal. He asked Andy and I to provide some personal stories from the trip we just took to Algonquin Park in Canada. I hope I write this good enough. Writing isn't what I'm good at.

I guess I should introduce myself first. I'm Eric Connell. I'm fourteen years old and starting ninth grade in a couple weeks. I live a couple blocks from Andy Martin in Paradise, Pennsylvania. We have been best friends as long as we can remember. Until the last year, Andy and I were a lot alike.

How do I describe myself? In three words: geek, nerd or brain. I get straight A's in school. I excel at math and science. I love computers. Last winter my dad helped me buy parts on the internet to build my own computer. I built a beauty. 2 gig of RAM, 300 gig hard drive, 3.2 gigahertz CPU, a DVD-RW, the hottest graphics card available. This thing screams when Andy and I play games on it. It's great.

I guess you can see from the above why I'm called a geek. I am. Unfortunately, I fit the stereotype of a geek too. I have the thick glasses. I'm practically blind without them. I want to get contacts, but my parents won't let me. The only thing I'm missing the pocket protector. I got rid of it last year.

I have short curly dark brown hair. I'd like to grow it long like the other guys in my grade. I can't. If I let it grow, it doesn't get long. It just curls more. If I go more than a few weeks between haircuts, I look like I have an afro. I wish I had long blond hair like Andy. He looks good.

I'm kind of small for my age. At least I was until a few months ago when I started to grow fast. I'm 5'-71⁄2" tall. I'm up to 120 pounds, finally. I've eaten everything my parents put out, but I can barely put on weight. Dad complains constantly about how much I eat. Even with that, I'm still too skinny.

I'm not athletic. I don't do sports. Kids always pick me last when we have games in recess or gym. I spend my free time studying and playing games on the computer. The only thing I like outdoors is camping. Andy used to be just like me. We hung out and played computer games together nearly every day. A year ago he started growing. He's the tallest kid in our class now. He started working out with his brothers. The thing that really shocked me was when he went out for football last year. I don't know how it happened, but my best friend became a jock!

Andy and I have been in Boy Scouting since we joined the Tiger Cubs when we were in first grade. We went through Cubs together in the same den. When we graduated to Boy Scouts, we stayed together in the same patrol. I've grown to love camping: the smell of a good oak fire, roasting marshmallows, hiking through the woods, sleeping outside in tents. It's the one place where I fit in with the other guys my age.

I joined the Venturer Crew when I turned fourteen in April. Andy has been telling me about the trip to Algonquin Provincial Park for two years. He's been telling me that we have to go. Andy's big brother Kyle and his older half-brother Will both went before. They sold Andy on the idea of the trip. Andy sold me.

The only thing that scared me about this trip was the fact that girls were going too. I know they shouldn't scare me but they do. I'm fourteen. I'm supposed to be interested in girls. Well, I am. I'm too interested. I can stare at some the more developed girls in our class for hours. When I get near them, especially when they are listening to me, I freeze. If I have to speak to them, I stammer, I can't look them in the eye, and I usually look at their chests. I get embarrassed then and look away. I'm hopeless.

Half of the crew Andy and I are in is girls. The crew leader is Penny Edwards. Penny is sixteen and is Andy's neighbor. Penny used to date Andy's big brother Kyle. Now she is going with Brandon McCafferty. Brandon is sixteen too. I get a little intimidated by kids older than me. Penny and Brandon are OK though. They treat me good. The adult chaperons for our crew are Mr. and Mrs. Baer. They are both school teachers. They have two kids, a five year old daughter and a three year old son. They have been leaders in our Venturer Crew as long as I can remember.

The last two members of our crew, after Andy and I, are Heather Miller and Samantha Hoover. Heather and Sammy are both going into ninth grade like Andy and I. Heather and Andy used to date last year. They broke up during summer vacation. I'm not sure why, but Heather and Andy are dating again. Heather is a really nice, well built girl. She is one of the ones I have been staring at in school when I daydream. She has developed the biggest set of tits in our class.

Sammy is a close second to Heather in looks. Sammy lives a block from me and her parents and my parents are close friends. When we were young, we used to play together all the time. In second grade the guys started teasing me about playing with a girl, so I stopped. The girls used to tease Sammy too. I guess guys and girls aren't supposed to be friends in elementary school. Last year in school I wished the two of us could be friends again like when we were little.

I wanted to ask Sammy for a date for months last school year. Whenever I was near her, I froze. I still wouldn't be anywhere with Sammy if it weren't for Andy.

I don't know where Andy gets it from, but he has a way with girls. He can walk right up to a girl and ask for a date. He doesn't blink an eye when he does it too. I think he was the first in our class to lose his virginity. At least I know he was one of the first. Dillon Pratt claims he got laid last summer, but most guys don't believe him.

The shocking thing about Andy losing his virginity, was who he lost it to. His first time having sex was with an eleventh grade cheerleader! He had sex one Saturday night last October with Stacie Thompson. She could easily be a Playboy model, she is that hot. Andy has dated a lot of girls since then. I think he even might have had sex with some of them. He won't tell me, but that is what the gossip in eighth grade says. The only thing I can figure is that Andy's big brothers have given him a lot of advice about girls.

I wish I had a big brother or two like Andy. I'm the oldest of three boys in our family. I have two brothers, ten year old Zack and a seven year old Sean. I'm the one who has to teach them. I get tired of being the oldest sometimes.

All of this a probably too long an introduction to my story. You need to know me to understand how amazing my story is.


Andy worked at scout camp this summer as a Counselor in Training (CIT) for five weeks this summer. He got home two weeks before we left for Algonquin. We were hanging out in his bedroom on a Sunday, the day after he came home from camp. He told me he wanted to take Heather Miller out for a date, but she didn't trust him. Last summer Andy let his hands wander a little too far. Heather slapped him to get him to take his hand out of her pants. She broke up with him immediately.

Andy thought he could get Heather to go out with him if he made it a double date with another couple. He wanted me to call Heather's friend Sammy and ask her to double date me, him and Heather. I refused. This had disaster written all over it. Andy wouldn't take no for an answer. Finally he dialed Sammy and handed me the phone as Sammy answered it. I was forced to talk to her! I managed to spit out Andy's idea of a double date. I nearly fainted when she said yes. Andy was right about Heather; she accepted the idea of a double date with him.

We took the girls to the mini-golf course outside Strasburg. We had a good time. Sammy even held hands with me in the back seat on the way home. Andy and I had so much fun that we set up a second date with Heather and Sammy for Friday night. We took the girls to the movies. It was amazing to see Andy talk with a girl. He's so smooth. I tried to keep up, but I know I looked bad compared to Andy. Sammy seemed to enjoy herself anyway. We even kissed good bye when the date was over. It wasn't French kiss, but it still was my first real kiss.

Andy and I set up another date with the girls before we got home from our second date. The earliest everyone was free was the following Friday night, the night before we left for Algonquin. We agreed to go to the movies again.

Sammy and I held hands through the first half of the movie. Andy and Heather were going a lot further. Andy was feeling Heather's tits. I could see that they were French kissing. The sight made my peter hard. Sammy noticed the bulge in my shorts. I blushed. She seemed curious about it. The movie was getting boring so Sammy suggested that we could kiss again like last week.

I was a little tentative with the kiss, but Sammy pulled me against her. We had our lips pressed together when I felt her tongue press against my lips! She wanted to French! I opened my lips a little. Sammy slipped her tongue into my mouth and touched my tongue. Oh! My! God!

I felt light headed, like I was ready to faint. I wrapped my arms around Sammy to steady myself. Sammy must have thought I was horny, not dizzy. She kept kissing me. It was unbelievable! We continued Frenching through the rest of the movie. I got a little too excited when Sammy rubbed my peter through my pants. I came in my pants. I was soooo embarrassed when that happened. I'm not sure how, but by the end of the evening I had a girlfriend. Heather agreed to give Andy another chance too. He and Heather were officially going steady again as long as Andy could behave himself.

I was going to spend twelve days in the wilderness with my girlfriend! Algonquin was going to be so totally awesome.


It took us two days to get to Algonquin Park. The outfitter got us all our gear and food. We spent the second afternoon packing everything. Penny assigned Sammy and I to be canoe partners. This was going to be one fun trip!

The next morning we were up early, loaded in the vans and headed for the wilderness. I had seen pictures of the park before I came. It was a lot bigger than I realized. When we got to Opeongo Lake I finally realized what I was in for. There were miles of pine and fir trees along with a massive lake. The map showed more lakes after the first one. We loaded our canoes and headed north. We ran into a strong headwind around lunchtime. Sammy and I had bust our tails to make headway into the wind and keep up with the other eleven canoes in our group.

My first shock on the trip was when we set up camp the first night. I expected Mr. and Mrs. Baer to share a tent. I couldn't believe they allowed Penny and Brandon to share a tent too. The Baers were OK with it! Andy and I set up a tent for ourselves. Heather and Sammy shared the other tent.

The second shock came right after we went to bed. The campsite was small and all the tents were close together. Andy and I could clearly hear Penny and Brandon having sex. They must have done it for over half an hour. Andy and I were so horny that we pulled our pajamas down and beat off. I was bashful around girls, but not Andy. We had done this many times back home since he taught me how to jerk off a year ago. I squirted my cream all over my chest just as Penny and Brandon finished intercourse.

We portaged and canoed to Proulx Lake the second day. At the portage between Opeongo Lake and Proulx Lake, I was expected to carry the canoe that Sammy and I shared. I had a lot of trouble doing it. It wasn't that the canoe was too heavy. My arms weren't long enough to balance it. Andy's brother Kyle and his friend Ed Fritz had to come back to help me with the canoe.

We had a big thunderstorm the second afternoon after we set up camp. Andy, Heather, Sammy and I ended up playing cards in my tent. We played cards for a couple hours before Andy and Heather decided they wanted some privacy. They left Sammy and I alone in my tent.

Sammy and I talked for awhile, but eventually our hormones took over. We ended up French kissing again. I think we must have done it at least half an hour. I was totally horny. I ended up begging Sammy to let me feel her tits. I couldn't believe it when she agreed to let me do that. Sammy pulled her T-shirt and sports bra off. I actually got to see real tits! They felt so soft. Sammy taught me exactly how to feel her up. Sammy got so worked up that she asked me to suck her titties just before supper. We had to stop when Penny called us.

We canoed to Big Crow Lake on the fourth day. It was a short day of canoeing. We set up camp before lunch. All three crews from Paradise set up in campsites side by side, unlike the other nights. The storm from the previous day had cleared out and left beautiful blue skies for the day. All twenty-four of us swam in the afternoon. We did canoe races and a few other games for fun. The Baers gave everyone free time later in the afternoon. Andy and Heather disappeared. I found out later in the evening what that was about.

Sammy and I spent the rest of the afternoon swimming and sunbathing on the beach in front of our campsite. It was an awesome afternoon. All three crews met for a campfire in the evening. We did a few skits, sang some songs and Mr. Baer's younger brother Justin told a ghost story. Justin and his wife Sherry were the adult chaperons for the second crew. I use the term adult loosely. They were barely out of college. At least Justin and Sherry were over twenty-one. The parents of the kids in Andy's brother Kyle's crew agreed to allow his half brother Will Henry and Will's fiancé Abby Hendricks to be their "adult" chaperons. Will and Abby wouldn't be twenty-one for another six months but the parents were OK with that.

The third shock of the trip came right after the campfire. Heather and Andy pulled Sammy and I aside and asked us if we would be willing to share a tent. Andy and Heather wanted to be together tonight. Heather admitted that she was in love with Andy. Andy had taken her cherry this afternoon when they had disappeared. They wanted to keep doing it too!

Sammy and I talked for a minute. I was petrified at the thought of spending the night with Sammy. I knew nothing about sex. Would she expect me to do something? Would I be able to do it? I was physically shaking at the thought.

Sammy saw my reaction. She asked, "You're not sure about this are you Eric?"

"I don't know... I have no idea what to do... Should we sleep together?" I asked. Sammy hugged me.

"We can share a tent without having sex Eric. We don't need to do anything more than what we have done already. Are you willing to do this?" Sammy said.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "OK. We can share a tent."

Andy helped me move my things into Sammy's tent while Sammy helped Heather move into Andy's tent. Mr. Baer caught us as we were moving our things. He talked with Andy and I for a couple minutes. He said it was alright if we shared a tent with our girlfriends only if we were safe when we had sex. Andy showed Mr. Baer his zip-lock bag full of rubbers. Mr. Baer asked me, "Do you have protection Eric?"

I stammered and finally spit out, "Um... umm... no." It felt like the world was going to end. "I don't think we... Sammy and I... are going to, uh... do it."

Mr. Baer said, "Hang on a minute Eric. Let me get you some condoms, just in case."

I couldn't believe it! Mr. Baer handed me a zip-lock bag that had to have at least two dozen rubbers in it! Holy Cow! I didn't think I would need that many the whole time I was in high school. Mr. Baer made me promise to use a new one every time I had sex with Sammy. It was easy to promise since I didn't expect that to happen at all.

I joined Sammy in our tent. OUR TENT! No one back home will ever believe this. I made Sammy close her eyes while I changed into my pajamas. She teased me when I was dressed. She had actually peeked. She thought my "manhood" looked cute. That was her name for my peter. We climbed in our sleeping bags after a good night kiss. I rolled over on my side and tried to get to sleep.

Sleep was impossible. Brandon and Penny were having intercourse. Penny is really loud when she is with a guy. Then Andy and Heather started doing it too. Sammy and I listened, looked at each other and giggled through all the sounds. My peter got so hard it actually hurt me. I tried to rub it without Sammy seeing me do it, but it didn't work.

Sammy and I talked for a couple minutes about how a boy beats off. Sammy begged me to show her my manhood repeatedly until I finally agreed. I'm glad the tent was dark so Sammy couldn't see how red and embarrassed I was as I pulled my pajama bottoms down to my knees.

I was so horny by now from listening to the two couples that I lost my usual inhibitions. I openly stroked my peter until I blasted a chest full of cream on myself. Sammy thanked me for letting her see a real cock. I cleaned up and went to sleep after that. Penny, Brandon, Andy and Heather finally got quiet.

Mr. Baer had everyone up early on the fourth day. We had seven portages and about a dozen miles of paddling to do that day. We were going to Lake Lavielle. We spent half the trip getting in position to go to Lavielle. Mr. and Mrs. Baer, Justin, Sherry, and Will had gone to this lake six years ago. They had been telling us how secluded and beautiful this lake was. They hadn't seen anyone else there on that trip. Everyone was looking forward to seeing the lake and spending a lay-over day there.

The three crew leaders, Penny, Andy's brother Kyle and Hal Long reorganized duties on the portages. Penny was going to carry my canoe. I would carry Duluth packs instead like Heather, Sammy and Mrs. Baer. I accepted the change with good grace and a little relief. I really needed to take Andy up on his offer to let me lift weights and run with him when we got home.

The day was every bit as hard as Mr. Baer had indicated. It took us from 6:30 in the morning until 4:00 in the afternoon to finish the day's trip. I was happy to see the little orange sign above a rocky landing that marked a campsite. Penny, Kyle and Hal conferred for a couple minutes. The map indicated there were three campsites nearby. My crew took the site in front of us. Hal's crew took the campsite across the channel from us. Kyle's crew took the campsite on the other side of our peninsula.

We were getting ready to set up tents when I asked Andy, "Are you and I together tonight or do I stay with Sammy?"

"You're with Sammy tonight. Heather and I want to fuck again. We had quite a night." Andy replied.

"It sounded like it."

"Are you and Sammy going to do it? You gotta get laid sometime."

'Uh, I don't know. I'm not sure, uh, exactly... well you know..." I stammered.

"You don't know what to do, do you?" Andy asked laughing.

I stiffened. "I know I put my peter in her kitty."

Andy laughed louder and longer. "Eric, you and I are going to have a long, a very long talk after dinner. I'm going to get you laid this trip and get you ready to survive high school."

"Thanks Andy, I guess." I answered. He's going to get me laid? Is Andy serious?

"Go set your tent up with your girlfriend Eric. When you're done, why don't the two of you go out in the woods and find a private place. You guys could use some time for kissing and making out. You do know what to do for that?" Andy instructed.

"Yes. Sammy and I like doing that."

"Good. You two have some fun before dinner." Andy suggested.

I met Sammy and helped her set up our tent. Our tent! It still shocked me. We told Penny we were going for a walk and disappeared into the woods. We were about five minutes from camp when we found a dead tree laying on the ground. It was nearly 30 inch diameter pine. Sammy and I had a seat. We started out talking, but that soon graduated to kissing. Kissing led to me feeling Sammy's titties. Sammy slipped her hand down my pants so she could feel my "manhood." She kept at it until I squirted my sperm all over her hand. I blushed when I came. Sammy giggled. She used some AP paper (all purpose paper AKA toilet paper in civilized circles) to wipe her hand and my peter. Sammy and I walked back to camp holding hands.

I thought about what Andy had said earlier. Could he really teach me enough so I could convince Sammy to let me sleep with her? Even though I had just come, my peter was halfway hard by the time I got back to camp. Were Sammy and I old enough to do something like this? Should we try it?

After dinner Penny, Heather and Sammy went off for some girl talk. Brandon hung out with Mr. and Mrs. Baer. Andy and I sat out on the edge of the rock overlooking the bay in front of our campsite. We talked for nearly two hours, watching the sun set in front of us while we talked. The sunset that night was the most beautiful sunset I had ever seen. The dust particles in the air refracted the light into pink, orange and yellow hues along the western horizon.

Andy talked about women. He told me how he seduced girls into bed with him. He told me about how to use your tongue and fingers to pleasure a girl's breasts, pussy and clitoris. He described a girl's G-spot and how to bring her to orgasm. He talked about the blow jobs a couple of his girlfriends gave him. I refused to discuss that subject, certainly not with him. I knew all I wanted to know about blow jobs already.

He told me how to break a girl's hymen without it hurting too bad. Andy had taken the virginity of six of the eight girls he had dated, so he knew what he was talking about. He told me how to get a girl wet so fucking wouldn't hurt too much. We discussed birth control too. He liked to fuck without a rubber, but only two of the girls he was with were on birth control, so he didn't have much experience doing that.

We talked about my language. He told me I needed to start sounding like a high school guy, not a ten year old kid. I have tried hard not to curse since my mother caught me doing it a couple years ago. She washed my mouth out with soap. Literally, not figuratively. It was Doctor Brauner's Peppermint Soap, but it still tasted bad.

Andy told me that the upperclassmen in high school like to pick on the freshman all the time. He thought he would be OK, especially if he made the varsity football team this fall like he expected. He was worried about me. I'm smaller, I haven't dated, at least not until now. I don't curse. I'm not into cars or sports either. I'm just different from what a high school boy is supposed to be like. Andy said Kyle said that being different was going to be a problem for me. He wanted to help me fit in with other kids in school.

Andy went back to his tent with Heather when it got dark. I sat out on the rock for another half hour, thinking about everything Andy had said. Andy's brothers were big guys in high school. Will had been class president and class valedictorian. Kyle was a big football star. He dated a cheerleader. I decided both of them knew what they were talking about when it came to high school. I would do my best to fit into high school society instead of being the class brain and dork.

I decided to explore sex some more if Sammy was willing. I did like her a lot. Being experienced sexually wouldn't hurt my reputation in school. I'd go for it. I went back to my tent and climbed in.

Sammy was dressed for bed in a T-shirt and panties. I stripped and put on my pajama bottoms. I did it right in front of Sammy. No blushing tonight. Sammy asked, "Don't you want me to close my eyes tonight?"

"Nah, You've seen it already. You've even played with my cOck." I said. It sucks when my voice cracks.

Sammy asked, "What were you and Andy talking about so long tonight?"

"Life, girls, high school, just guy stuff. How about you, Penny and Heather?"

"Pretty much the same thing. Just girl talk." Sammy explained.

Penny and Brandon were starting to get loud as they screwed. "Do you want to go to sleep now or maybe have some fun?" I asked hopefully.

"Let's kiss Eric." Sammy suggested. I slid over beside her. I put one arm under her head and placed the other over her shoulder. Our lips met and then our tongues. I concentrated as much as I could but the feelings were too intense. I pushed my tongue into Sammy's mouth and felt along the inside of her lips. I rubbed her teeth. It was best when our tongues pushed together. Then she did the same to me. I rubbed my tongue against hers as she probed the inside of my mouth. We parted our lips when we ran out of breath. I stared into Sammy's eyes as I panted, catching my breath.

"Wow!" I groaned.

"Yeah, wow!" Sammy answered.

We locked our mouths together and returned to kissing. I wrapped my arms around Sammy as we kissed. I rolled her on top of me. Sammy squirmed, rubbing her breasts against my bare, hairless chest. Oh shit. That feels sooo good. Sammy squirmed and wiggled more the longer we kissed.

My prick, that's what Andy called it, was totally hard. Sammy was rubbing her groin against my prick. After a couple minutes I felt the wetness that Andy told me about. No doubt about it. Sammy was getting very excited.

The next time we paused to breath, I asked, "Can I, um, touch your pussy Sam? PleaSE?" Damn! There was that squeaky voice again.

"OK Eric. We can do that for a couple minutes. That is as far as I want to go tonight. OK?"

"Fine. That's not problem. This is way more than I ever expected Sammy."

She slipped her panties off. I looked over my first naked girl. Sammy was beautiful. She had a small fluffy tuft of brownish blond pubic hairs over her, uh, labia. I was glad Andy had filled me in on the parts and places of a girl's pussy. I'd have been lost otherwise. I slowly, gently touched my finger to the outside of Sammy's pussy. I slid my finger down along the crease between her outer lips. Sammy was really wet, just like Andy explained.

"Is this OK Sam?" I asked. She nodded yes. I pried her outer lips apart with my thumb and finger. That revealed her pink inner lips. I touched them. They were soft, warm and very wet. I rubbed my finger along them. They slipped apart around my finger. I slid down, hoping to find the hole that Andy said was at the bottom.

I found a small opening at the bottom, just like Andy said. "Is this... um, where a boy would go?"

"Yes. Push your finger in Eric. It feels good when I do that to myself."

"Isn't your hymen in the way?" I asked. Andy said girls who were virgins had skin stretched across their opening.

"Not anymore. I used to have a maidenhead that was almost closed. The doctor opened it for me last year because it was interfering with the blood from my period. Your finger will fit Eric."

I pushed in a little, very tentatively. I didn't want to hurt Sammy. I certainly didn't want to stop exploring her body. It was good Sammy was wet. Her hole was incredibly tight. My index finger barely fit. I pushed in until I was two joints into Sammy's pussy.

"That's good Eric. Wiggle your finger and push in deeper." Sammy instructed.

I wiggled as I pushed. Sammy's pussy yielded a little and my finger slid in until it hit my knuckle. I continued wiggling it inside Sammy. Sammy brought her hand down to her pussy and started to rub around the top. It must have felt really good. Sammy was squirming and moaning now.

"Ohh... Ohhh... aaaahh... Slide in and... Oohohh... out Eric." Sammy groaned. I did as I was told. Wetness was poring out of Sammy's pussy all around my finger. She kept rubbing her clitoris. I think that is what Andy called it. Sammy lasted another twenty seconds before she squealed. She stopped playing with her clitoris. Liquid gushed out of her pussy all over my finger and hand. Her pussy squeezed my finger, like her pussy wanted to pull my finger in deeper.

After thirty seconds Sammy calmed down again. I pulled my finger out and looked at it. It had been where my peter wanted to be. How in the hell had a nerd like me gotten here?

I asked, "You had a uh, climax?"

"Oh yeah. That was the best I've ever had. Thank you Eric."

"I don't know how much I had to do with that, but I'm glad you had fun." I answered.

I sniffed my drenched finger. It smelled like Sammy. It smelled intriguing. I touched my tongue to the tip of my finger. It tasted kind of tangy, but a little sweet. I think I could lick Sammy the way Andy said I should do.

Sammy asked, "Do you want me to play with your manhood. It must really hurt."

"It doesn't exactly hurt. It would feel good if you stroked it." I offered. Sammy dipped her hand along her pussy. It came away wet from her juices. She wrapped her hand around my peter and stroked it. I lasted maybe twenty seconds before my cream shot all over my chest. I was a mess. Sammy and I took some AP paper and cleaned each other up. We dressed and lay down on our sleeping bags.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.