Don't Try To Be The Clever Dick - Cover

Don't Try To Be The Clever Dick

by Pagan

Copyright© 2006 by Pagan

Erotica Sex Story: He thought he was so clever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   NonConsensual   BDSM   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Copyright©

I just saw a guy who reminded me of him, funny how your mind can recall things. He had the same white flaky skin, thin blond hair, skinny body pointy face and laughing at anything just to be noticed, a real jerk, yet he was just like him all those years ago. What is it now, 40 odd years ago when I was 13 or 14, what ever, I'm Eddie, back then smart, dapper, a real James Dean whannabe, trying to get the girls with the fancy hair cut, leather jacket, tightest drain pipe trousers and winkle picker shoes, unless it was the school uniform but all in all I was happy with my lot and then there was Richard, what would he have been 18, 19, worked in the corner store, his white flaky skin in that white overall, looked like a cotton bud on legs, but who ended up the jerk?

The only reason I started to get to know him was my parents knew his mother; she'd lost her husband at the end of the war. She'd done all right though she was the manageress of the corner store, they lived above it; my folks ran the ironmongers and helped out at the pub opposite. Every body in the village drunk in the pub so you couldn't help but bump in to people.

In those days being 13 you had to be clever to get out and stay out and as Richard needed friends I found myself telling my folks I was visiting him. They had this flat and there was a huge room above the shop, all beams and wood, they kept all sorts in there, but weren't allowed to live in it, fire rules or something, it was a bit like a den and my folks knew him and his mother and thought he was all right, me I couldn't stand him but I could use him, you know call in, stay for an alibi and then nip off to my real mates and the girls.

The dick head thought I was his mate, made a fuss, so I played it for all it could make me. He got fags, booze, dirty books which he could store in the big room, he even lent money not that he ever saw it back, that's where I think I went wrong.

13 was a good age for pumping the meat and I did it a lot, the thoughts of girls cunts and deliberately looking up any skirt of any age was more than a hobby, when it came to the female sex I was one horny bastard, I talked of nothing else, come on at that age who didn't.

It was the main topic of conversation whenever I wanted something at Richards I'd ply him with stories of what skirt I'd looked up, who's tits I'd seen, of course I'd spice it up just to get more fags and drink a few of his bottles, he used to soak it in like a sponge so if he wanted more stories I started making bigger demands on him I made sure he started getting better more explicit books and magazines.

Well boy did he get some hot stuff, real naked big titted females. It started on an evening I was going round to his, my plan was half an hour there then out to the park to enjoy the heat of the summer night and meet the gang; my folks and his mother were going to a garden party, his mother was being promoted and they were moving in a few months so they were using it as some sort of celebration.

I changed in to shorts and a tee shirt, then, I being clever, went round as his mother was leaving just to make it look good, I'd been told to get back by ten but they would be back around eleven thirty, I felt like some sort of bloody Cinderella but those were the rules in those days.

Any way he offered me a beer and we went in to this den place, we used an old bed in one corner to sit on, he brought out the cigarettes and we lit up, then he asked me if I'd seen any tits, I spun him a line about some girls at school, it was then that he got a book, he dropped it in my lap.

I opened it, wow, this was the business far better than the big tits, this kind of book was unheard of in those days, I started reading, he got another book, gave me another beer and we both lost ourselves in the superb filth.

After about three pages my cock was bursting to get out, it was as hard as a rock, I could see it inside the leg of my shorts I looked at him, he had a bulge in his shorts to but his end was peeking out, the tip was a very white pinkie colour, I tried to make it sound a joke but I was serious I had to get out of there as I said, "Can I take this home?"

He grunted, "No, these don't leave here, to many dangers, might get caught, want another beer?"

I had over half the last one still but I tried to be big, "Yes, open another," although I was feeling a little bit light headed I let him open another.

I was lost in the stories, drinking and thinking, and was I horny, fucking hell I was almost shaking when suddenly Richard put his hand on my leg, "Good ain't they," I swallowed, "Fucking ace," but I just kept hold of the book and he didn't move his hand.

I kept reading, women tied and raped, descriptions of them being fucked, being forced to suck cocks, for a kid of my age it was a real turn on, then I turned a page, fucking hell pictures, I had to have a pull.

I don't know how but he knew, his hand now stroked up further, it was the same leg that had my hard cock down and it felt different, he spoke his voice very shaky, "If you want to wank it, go ahaead, I do, its O K."

His hand left my leg and he pushed the leg of his shorts up, he pulled the full length out and started stroking it, I thought, why not, so I did the same. There was both of us slowly pumping the meat and looking at these books.

Out the corner of my eye I could see him sliding his hand over his white long cock, the head seemed to be covered in slime but he was moving real slow, where I was jerking at mine, suddenly I couldn't hold any longer I came all over my hand and shorts.

I lay back on the bed, I had cum really heavy my head was spinning. I wasn't aware he had stopped playing with himself until he startled me by starting to clean me up. From somewhere he had a damp cloth and he was wiping the cum off my shorts, I felt him touch my cock, from that somewhere he also had some cream and he was spreading it on the end of my cock, it felt good.

I lay with my eyes shut but I could feel, feel him slowly sliding his hand up and down my cock letting it slip through his fingers and I was getting hard again, I knew I had to stop him so I stirred.

I went to move but he said, "Its O K you just look at the book this is only because you're my mate and tell me stories, I owe you this," he carried on with one hand as he thrust the book towards me, these books had made me so horny so, like a prat I meekly took the book.

I was staring at a picture of a woman, tied over a table surrounded by cowboys, two of them were at her, one up her cunt another ramming his in to her mouth and it looked good. It felt good too, he was sliding his hand up and down my cock, his enter grip slipped my foreskin down making the head sensitive, his other hand slid up the inside of my leg, he forced a groan from me as I felt his fingers slip under my shorts and tickle my balls.

I suddenly realised I had a power over this jerk and all of a sudden it dawned on me that I had my own pathetic hand maiden, so I let the stupid dick get me off.

He slipped up and down my dick for a while, trouble was it was a new sensation and I could feel myself building again, the sight of these women bound and being raped was bad enough but with him working on my balls and giving me the slippery grip it wasn't long before a shot another load this time covering his scaly white hand.

When I pulled myself together I had a quick thought of going somewhere to wash my dick I didn't fancy catching anything from him, I made my excuses and nipped to the toilet.

I washed my cock in the sink and wiped more cum off my shorts before returning to the den, he was on the bed playing with his white stick, as it looked, he looked at me, "You want to jack me off," he looked pathetic, I told him to fuck off, I had to go, I just took a book and headed for the door, leaving him to his own devisees.

When I got home I still had an hour before the folks got back so I was in bed, book open and pumping the meat for a third time, I hadn't quite got the knack like him, the slow slippery strokes weren't the same but you can bet I shot another load before hiding the book and drifting in to a fantasy bondage rape dream.

I walked to school in the morning with an extra spring in the step, my own hand pumping maid, I spent the whole day thinking of ways to use this loser and get maximum pleasure from it, I had a power over him, he liked to pull my dick.

His mother was some kind of area supervisor or area manager I wasn't sure but anyway she had to oversee other local branches when they did a stock take. It was a week the following Sunday, he had bumped in to me twice during the week, told me he had more bondage stuff and could he have his book back, I fobbed him off, told him I had a date and would see him sometime with the juicy details so he was best off waiting, he did as he was told.

Any way this particular Sunday I was getting grief from my parents, do this, do that, so it was time to take the book back.

I climbed the steps up to his flat, I grinned, what can I get out of him today, he opened the door, before he could say anything I quickly said, "Brought that book back, hide it from your mother," he smiled, "Come in she's not here."

I swaggered in, "Got a packet of cigs?" he pulled a packet out his pocket, I looked at them, "No a full packet," he went towards the door to the roof space, I shouted after him, "Get a beer while your going."

He brought the cigs and beer, I pocketed the cigs then asked him for one of his, he looked at me I quickly followed, "I'll need a smoke while I tell you about Ann Oliver," that got the smokes out and the top off the beer.

I made myself comfortable and told some made up story of how I was dating Ann and she let me put my hand up her skirt and in to her pants, telling him how I fingered her cunt then pulled her blouse up and touched her tits, she even let me pull her nipples, well he took it all in like a dustbin.

He looked at me, "Wouldn't you like to tie her up and do anything to her, you like bondage, I can tell because these books get you excited," I nodded, "Do you want to see another?" I took another swig of the beer and nodded.

He scurried away and got another of those books, I stood up, flicked the cig in to the fireplace, took another swig of beer and grabbed the book off him.

Before I had chance to sit down he opened the book at an incredible picture, again cowboys; there was one woman bound to a post her left leg bent behind and up, her right leg held out to the side while on guy fucked her, bending, biting at her tits, you could see he pain in her face, then there was another younger woman, she was tied over a saddle on a stand, two cowboys were whipping her arse all the men were naked with huge hard cocks.

Richard was still behind me, "Look at those cocks, yours will be like that soon and you'll fucking big titted women just like your Ann," I felt his hand on my leg.

It ran over the front of my shorts then his fingers squeezed around my rigid cock, he carried on squeezing and releasing and I carried on reading and looking.

His other hand flicked the button on the top of my shorts, the zip easily slid down, his hand immediately slid in to the top of my pants. His hands worked quickly, one set of fingers wrapped around my cock the other peeled my shorts and pants down, he was panting down my ear.

I knew his face was close to mine, I turned my head slightly, "I need five pounds, today," he was now playing with my balls with one hand his other hand slid over my hard cock head as he hoarsely whispered, "Yes, yes, O K I can get it".

I let him carry on, he moved for a second, I heard the squelch of liquid then his hand was back, the cool cream made me shiver as it slipped over the head of my now rigid cock; trying to look oblivious to him I carried on looking at the pictures of bound women as he stayed behind me slipping his fingers around and up and down my cock. Fingers caressed my balls as I tried to concentrate on the book, suddenly he whispered, "Wouldn't you like to be tied up, bet it feels good?"

I ignored him and just let him jerk me off, he was doing a good job, I opened my legs as his hand moved and slid from behind me between my legs and tickled my balls, his other hand now making the end of my cock sensitive again, it was impossible not to get hard and soon impossible to control myself, I shot my load all over his hand and his mothers hearth rug.

I stood there as he rushed to get cloth, towel and water, soon he was knelt in front of me cleaning my sticky, juiced up cock then he was scrubbing the floor at my feet as I pulled my pants and shorts up, "You got that fiver," I asked.

He went to a tin in the kitchen and brought it, as he handed it to me he said, "You want to tie me up and do what you like?" I pocketed the five pound note and turned, with a, "Ya, maybe next time," I was out the door, book in hand and gone.

I'd been there three more times, each time he'd got his hands in my pants; the first two hand jobs cost him packets of smokes and a few beers while he did the business, the third time I wanted some cash so I let him tie my hands behind me while he pumped me off. Each time he wanted me to do him but as they say in the best of circles, I made my excuses and left him to jerk his own slimy white meat.

It was when I came home from school on the Thursday that the shit hit the fan. Mother was asking the old man which outfit to wear for what, I asked what was happening, they told me they were going to the local air force base on Saturday evening for a garden party, they were staying the night having a tour of the base before a dinner that evening, hopefully they'd be back late on Sunday if not early Monday morning, I guessed that meant if father didn't get pissed.

My mind went in to overdrive, Sunday all to myself, girls, sex, booze, I could see me now banging away at Ann Oliver, heaven, then they dropped it, Richards mother was going to and as I was such good friends with Richard they had arranged I stay there, our shop would be locked up.

Shit, shit, shit, not being stuck with that fucking arse-hole, right start thinking fast; my gear could be hid in my satchel, take it with me when I went there for the alibi then get out and have fun after they left, I could always flick my bedroom window open, I had a way of getting in, then back to dick heads before Sunday night, yes, all was not lost.

Saturday evening arrived, I really tried to act cool, the same old shorts and tee-shirt, even made it look like I had some games in the satchel, they really didn't need to know what I was planning. I made sure that my window looked locked, then looking like innocence itself I wished them a great time and walked to his flat, a smile on my face and my mind full of a drunk, naked Ann Oliver.

His mother was just getting her jacket, she was polite and said all the right things about food and squash and not to stay up to late ect, ect, I said all the right things back and she left.

He was all excited told me he'd got books and some cream, I remember his face when I said, "It ain't going to be that way, I'm in to girls and I'm going to see one in a couple of hours, I'll be back tomorrow just before they get back, but I'll have a drink while we are waiting."

He looked really pissed off but he reluctantly got the beers, and showed me a new book, I looked at him, I thought I'll try it on, "Lend me a few pounds, like to show off to the girl," I played my ace card, "And I'll tell you all about it tomorrow night."

He looked at me, "No, no more money you haven't paid me back for any of it."

I thought wants up with this dick head, whys he being a little shit, still must get money, "Oh come off it Richard, just the once, I promise I'll make it up to you, what comes out of my mouth is my word."

He drank the content of his bottle, "Only if you let me tie you up and, you know."

I took a swig, "I haven't got time, maybe tomorrow."

He shook his head, "Then you can have the money tomorrow."

As I took another swig I thought what's this bastard on with but if he wants to be clever than so do I, "O K just for a short time, just be quick, but I'll need a fiver."

He took a fiver out of his pocket and gave it to me, I thought got you, you dick head."

He had a bag from beside the sofa, he searched in at then turned to me and said, "Better take your tee-shirt off, don't want it marked."

I played along and whipped my shirt off, then I thought, get on with it, I turned and put my hands behind me, but it wasn't rope it was a small strap, before I had time to speak he buckled it on really tight, I turned and shouted, "That's fucking tight, it will mark me, ease it off."

Before I had time to react he grabbed my head and pulled it back, my mouth open automatically, I was about to yell aahhhh when what seemed to be a handkerchief was stuffed in it, package tape was wound around my head trapping it in, he stood up and looked at me.

I tried to make some sort of noise but it muffled in to nothing as he grabbed my hair and pulled me up, his white flaky face grinning at me all the time.

His hands went to the top of my shorts and flicked the top button off then he just ripped the zip down. I had regained some of my senses and mumbled at him with pleading eyes, he pushed the shorts down and grabbed at the waistband of my pants, "My rules now," is all he said.

He pulled my pants down around my ankles, stood and swung his hand at my arse, "Step out of them, now," I muffed and mumbled but he raised his hand again so I stepped away from them, "Kick off the shoes," I did.

I stood there, bound and gagged thinking, your having some fun aren't you, just get it out your system and lets get the fuck out of here. I looked at the top of his head, thin blond hair and dandruff it smelt sickly just like him, he was digging through his bag, I thought cream and I was right.

He smiled up at me as he slid his cream covered hand all over my cock, then he started to slide it up and down dragging the foreskin down, then letting go slipping back up and dragging down again, his thumb rubbing over the tip, of course I was getting hard.

I stood there as he played with my hardening cock thinking why has done this power thing, I'll come quickly and that will be it and as soon as he unties me I'm grabbing my bag and getting back through my window, I'm fucking out of here, fiver and all.

He carried on pulling on me I didn't bother watching him, then it happened, I felt movement and looked down, a looped rope was being slid down my hard cock and over, behind my balls, with one swift movement he jerked up, the loop closed trapping the base of my cock and balls, he stood and yanked upwards, my cheeks blew out and I squealed in to the gag, fuck that hurt.

As he picked up the bag he grinned in to my wide eyes and jerked again making me follow him in to the loft room, I had no option; I was like his fucking dog on a lead.

He pulled me over to the bed, it had been cleaned up, there was nothing on it and the slatted wooden head and foot boards had be refitted, he turned me and shoved me down, I sat there with fury in my eyes, I wanted to go on my date not play silly fuckers with this dick head.

He never said a word, his hand went in the bag and he pulled out a length of rope and started to tie my ankles together, I tried to kick out but he still had the other rope close by and a quick jerk had me whining and still, he locked my ankles together stood and just gently tugged the rope around my cock.

He ran his cream covered hand over my face, "So how's it feel to be jerked off, you owe me and as they say in the films, its pay back time, argue with me and you'll never use that cock, I'll cause you a lot of pain, just like you caused me but in a different way, now don't speak."

He tore the tape off dragging hairs from my neck, then he pulled the rag from my mouth, I coughed, choked and was just about to give him my full verse in four letter words when he jerked again, that took my breath away.

His twisted mouth leered at me, "Shut up, keep your mouth open, now for my fun," he undid his trousers and let them fall, his baggy pants dropped next, he stood there, skinny white legs and this pinkie white cock sticking out from between the split in his shirt.

He slowly mouthed the words, "Suck it," I spat, "Fuck off," the slap on my face coincided with the vicious jerk on my cock, I squealed, as the pain in my brain cleared, he grinned at me, "I'm going to stuff this in your mouth and your going to suck it and if I were you I'd do a good," he tugged on the rope, "Pain free job," shit my mind suddenly told me; I was in big trouble he was serious and I wasn't controlling him, I was helpless and he could do what he liked with me.

The pink slimy cock slowly moved towards my mouth, I swallowed, I looked up at him his eyes filled with lust then it touched my lips, it just kept pushing. I felt the rope on my balls tighten, the feeling of nausea as the smell attacked my nose was almost gut wrenching but I had to open my mouth.

The white meat sank in to my mouth and I started to suck, it tasted foul but he now had hold of my head and was dragging it back and forth up and down his cock, I could feel the head on the roof of my mouth as it slid back and forth. First he kept it at the back of my mouth, I wanted to be sick and he knew it so he gave me an option, "Lick the head," he pulled it back a little so I licked all around the fat head and then in to the foreskin and tickled the end, it was fucking awful but, if I didn't he pushed further, ramming again in to the back of my throat.

I was trying to open my throat, I knew he wouldn't take it out and the gagging was making me feel sick, all I could see was this white stomach and the few blond hairs over his cock as they got closer and closer to my face.

I was trying to make an O with my lips so as to get him off, my tongue pressed on the end but he was still pushing trying to make me swallow the length, he was grunting as he thrust his meat in to my mouth. I felt like I was drowning, he held my head and kept pushing at me fucking my face, I knew he was close, his stomach was pushing at me, I heard him, "Come on you little shit suck my cock, suck it all, I'm going to fill your mouth with juice and then your going to clean it just like I cleaned yours only its going to be your tongue that doing the licking.

He was holding the back of my head, his other hand reached down and twisted one of my nipples, again I squealed around his cock, "That's it make a noise it feels really good over my bell end, come on make a noise or I'll pull your fucking nipples off."

I aaahhhd and mmmmd around the cock anything to make him cum, it was seemingly going on forever when I tasted it, the first spurt of his juice, then another and more, I gulped and tried to swallow, he was screaming at me to swallow it but he wouldn't take his cock out of my mouth I thought I was going to vomit all over it as some dribbled out around his cock but I managed to take most of it down.

I choked but still he left it in, "Lick it and suck it clean its nice to see what should come out your mouth and it ain't your word." My tongue worked over and under it as I tried to get the juice off the sticky end, then he pulled it out, it wasn't soft and he moved his hips making it swing and wave in front of my face, "Kiss it, kiss it all over."

I kissed it, I suddenly felt the jerk on the rope, "Not like that, pretend its Ann Oliver, really give it a snog," I started to slaver over it kissing up and down, I could feel its length on the side of my face as it fattened to my touch, then he held it up, "Don't forget the underside and especially my balls."

Helpless as I was I did as he said, kissing and licking at the underside of his cock then he pushed his balls at me, they tasted sweaty and foul but I licked them, he wasn't going to let me go until this deed was done. He made me work on his cock for a while until it was beginning to fill out, "I think I'll have it back in your mouth," I opened my mouth and he rested it just inside, "Tickle the head, give me some tongue, try and get your tongue down my peeing hole and make sure you move your tongue fast or I'll move my hand faster."

Another tug on my already strangled cock had me flicking all over the end of his foul meat, I could feel it getting harder and I prepared myself for another mouth fucking, when he suddenly stopped. As he moved to his right so he yanked on the rope, my squeal was cut short as the rag was jammed back in my mouth, he grinned as he wound the tape around my head sealing my mouth completely.

He stood back, I just starred at him as he pulled his shirt off, the sight of him naked was hideous, skinny and white, parts of his torso flaked badly, he didn't care what I thought he just jerked the rope and said, "Stand."

I stood, he pulled making me jump behind him until I stood in front of the bed base, he turned me around then dragged the rope up between the staves and pushed me over the back bar; before I could do anything he wrapped the rope around my neck keeping me in the bent position.

My pointless mumbling and protesting only earning my bare arse a painful spank then I felt the finger, cream was being forced between my arse cheeks, the realisation of what was going to happen made me panic, but I couldn't move. He never said a word just stood beside the bed so as I could see him, then he rubbed cream all over his cock before winking at me and moving behind me.

I heard the bag being dropped then my elbow were strapped tightly together, my wrists freed only for one wrist to be roped and forced side ways and tied off to one of the side staves on the bed base, then the same thing to my left wrist, I couldn't move I was defenceless and that just the way he wanted me.

I squeezed my eye shut as I felt his fingers pull my arse cheeks apart, "Ooooh Eddie this is going to be so enjoyable, and you thought it was you that was going to be doing the fucking," he sniggered, "Not the one bent over getting fucked." I felt the tip of his cock push at the entrance he was shoving, even at that age a knew it was useless to fight, I could feel it opening me, the end was beginning to slide through the ring and it hurt.

His hands gripped the rail and he pulled himself until I felt my arse ring close over his cock head, he was inside me and pushing himself up. He worked his cock in and back, in and back, fucking my arse, burying up as far as he could just making grunting sounds like some sort of pig as he buggered me. The pain was getting to me, every time he thrust forward he deliberately kneed the back of my knees making me bend, the rope around my cock tightened, I had to wiggle my arse to help it release the knot and that's just what he wanted.

He fucked my arse using long slow thrusts, he was in no hurry he was enjoying my total humiliation. He deliberately made me grunt, making sure the wooden bar thumped in to my stomach every time he pushed deep in to me.

Then he would pull back leaving the head up me and then slap my arse until I bounced and wiggled for his pleasure, then he would drive in fast bringing his hand round to toy with my nipples, it seemed like eternity, he fucked me and fucked me all the time he got faster and faster thrusting in to me until I felt hot juice fill my bowels.

He pulled out, and walked around the side of the bed where I could see him, he still had that stupid fucking smile on his white face, he gripped his cock and waved it at me, "Usually I would have it licked clean but I feel like a pint so I'll forgo that pleasure, for now," I tried to scream at him but it just made him smile more," I watched as he dressed, "I need some money, oh yes I know where there's a fiver," he went a fetched my shorts, dug in the pockets and took back the fiver.

He came back to me, checked my mouth was still well sealed, pulled on the ropes holding my arms wide then slapped my arse hard while he bent and check my ankles, I heard him messing around in that bag, then I felt a strap go around my legs just above my knees and around the middle stave in the bed base locking me to it, making sure the rope from my neck to my balls was still tight he began to really spank me; a vicious ten slaps left me squealing, he laughed, "Just making sure your going nowhere, and I have you where I want you, by the way I all ways get randy after a drink, so see you later."

I watched him leave, trying to escape was imposable I was held firm and really sore, I could see my cock, it looked fat and blue, I didn't want to move to much I could see my balls still had a little room but any silly movement and I knew I would be screaming.

My arse felt strange, some of his juice was leaking out and it felt sticky and there was still the taste of what he had fucked in to my throat, my first thought was I had made to much of a fool of him and my second thought was, he had me totally helpless, I could do nothing to stop him so what else had he planned for me.

I stay bent like that for about an hour, then I heard the door key click, I turned to see him coming in, he was making silly ssshhhhh noises, then my heart sank, I felt sick to my stomach, following him through the door were three more men, I say men because they were at least in their forties.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.