Cowgirl - Cover

Cowgirl

Copyright© 2006 by Topcat

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kansas girl is taken by neighbor to be milker and fuckslut for her and her daughter. Latter the herd is increased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Needles  

When Carol strode up to the Barker house the next morning, it was Megan, standing regally on the front porch that greeted her. "Your on time, that's good. I demand promptness and dedication in the girls I train. What did you have for breakfast before you came today?"

Having to scrounge from her mother's food supply, her diet was full of junk food. Carol proceeded under Megan's probing questions to outline a diet that definitely contributed to her being out of shape. "The temptations to eat that stuff you have readily available at your house must be overcome. If there was some way you could stay here, we could be sure you did not stray. I could also start you on my special diet of vitamins and healthy foods. Is there any way you could stay with us so your training could be more complete?"

Her family, if you could call it that, would barely notice her being gone. But to move out for a time and live with this family was a big step. She didn't know how she could arrange it without just sneaking off and having them think she was a runaway. She knew she wasn't going to get any help from her parents to go on after she graduated from high school next year. They had no money and her grades would not get her any scholarships. She expected to find a minimum wage job and hopefully a husband. Being in shape and more desirable might help. If it didn't work, she could go back home in the fall and start school again. Until then, this offer sounded exciting and she already was looking forward to more fun with Rachel.

"I think I can sneak out and live down here. But I won't be able to get out much or people will tell my parent I'm here. This house is well off the road and pretty isolated. I should be able to spend the time needed to get in shape here and then maybe head back home in the fall for school a new girl. Would that be OK?"

"You will have to follow my rules while you are here in training. Do you agree to this?"

Standing in front of this blond goddess made Carol desire to emulate her more than ever. "Yes Mrs. Barker."

"Mrs. Barker is too formal for the relationship we will develop. Since I am the Mistress of this house and now you, you will call me Mistress from now on. Is that understood?

Carol felt very small before this powerful women. Calling her mistress seemed crazy but looking into her eyes, she didn't want to anger her. "Yes Mistress."

A look that made Carol shiver came over Megan's face. It was like a child that has found a new toy dropped in her lap. "We will start your training today. Tonight you will pack your run away bag and sneak down here. We will have to make the town and your parent's think you have left town. We will drive you to the bus stop and buy you a ticket to Chicago. You will get off at the first stop where I will be waiting to bring you back here. Doesn't that sound like an adventure? Are you up to it."

Now that a plan was being laid out that would alter her summer for sure, she almost said no. But then she saw her reflection in the front window and knew this was her chance to get her life on track. The confidence these people showed and their great image was too much an attraction for Carol. "Yes Mistress, I will be down here this evening. My mom will probably not notice I'm gone for a week. I've already taken all my finals for this year, so I should get credit even if I blow off the last two weeks."

"Come now and I will start you with your first installment of my health potions of vitamins and a good breakfast. Than we will start in on finding the best type of training to suit your body."

While the vitamin mixture tasted odd, Carol took it like a trooper. By the time she was finished with breakfast, Rachel had returned from her morning run. "Why don't you go up and keep Rachel company while she showers and I will think up a work out regime for you."

Jumping up to leave Carol grunted "OK." Megan slammed her hand on the table startling Carol and bringing her to a halt. "That's not how a respectful young girl answers her host and don't forget to address me properly." Carol stood stunned, than quickly lowered her head and said, "I'm sorry for being rude Mistress. May I go visit with Rachel now?"

Megan turned to leave and said over her shoulder, "Yes child."

Glad to have passed that test, Carol ran up the stairs to find Rachel. She heard the shower running when she came into her bedroom and went into the adjoining bathroom to see what Rachel was up to. Carol saw Rachel's outline visible behind the shower screen washing her hair. Carol got an idea and went to the sink and filled a class with cold water. She then sneaked up and tossed it over the top onto the unsuspecting naked girl. Rachel let out a cry and pulled the curtain back. Carol was laughing at her practical joke. Rachel's face went from surprise to a look intent on revenge. Much quicker than Carol thought possible Rachel reached out and grabbed Carol's arm. She gave a mighty tug and Carol felt herself being pulled off balance and fell into the tub. She was now getting all wet laying at Rachel's feet. She didn't feel like she had hurt herself from the fall but she was stunned by Rachel's strength and speed. Rachel reached down and began to spank Carol's ass through her wet shorts. It hurt, so she rolled over and lay flat on her back. Rachel stood over her and glared down at her. "I hope that little spanking will keep you from trying that again. As long as your in here, help me by washing my hair and back. Take those cloths off, they are already soaked."

Getting up slowly, Carol pulled down her shorts and panties and then lifted her shirt off. Rachel turned her around and helped with her bra. Once naked Rachel handed her the shampoo and turned to face the shower. Carol enjoyed washing Rachel's shoulder length hair and once that was rinsed clean she scrubbed her back. Rachel then turned around. "Might as well do the rest of me to make up for that little trick. Carol hesitated a second then began to wash the tall teen's tits and belly. When she came to her pussy, Rachel took her hand and guided it up and down her snatch and butt till they were totally clean. "I like this. I see you will be very useful around the house." After rinsing off, they stepped out of the tub. "Dry me off, would you Carol."

She didn't know weather that was a request or a statement, but being the guest and feeling guilty for playing the trick, she grabbed a large towel and began to buff Rachel dry. She took some time with her hair, but soon Rachel got up and went into the bedroom. Carol then finished drying herself and seeing as her cloths were all wet, she followed into the bedroom naked. Rachel was just finishing putting on her rings and chains.

"Since this is what I must wear around the house and your cloths are all wet, I guess you will have to begin your training naked. We will stay inside, and since we are nudists around the house you will not feel out of place. Come on." Grabbing Carol's hand in the same steel grip, Carol was dragged out the door and down to the living room. They found a naked Megan doing sit ups. Carol had a good look at Megan's body for the first time. She had a gold stud through each of her nipples. More studs could be seen sparkling around her pussy. She also had no hair on her pussy. She made a magnificent sight. Holding her feet was another women that could only be Megan's sister. The sight of this new lady totally shocked Carol.

Rachel whispered to Carol, "That's my aunt. My mother was always a dominating women and her sister is kind of her personal servant." The lady was on all fours holding down Megan's legs. She wore nothing but a unique harness that looked very tight. She had a nice body, but what was odd were her tits. They were larger then Carol's and hung almost to the carpet. Attached through the ends of her nipples were large weighty rings that pulled her nipples harshly. The nipples must have been almost two inches in length. The harness that encased her body had straps that surrounded her tits and held them firmly downwards. More straps when down around her ass and pussy and were also pulled tight. Her head hung down and Carol could not see her face hidden behind her hair.

Seeing the girls come in, Megan stopped her exercises and waved her hand dismissing her sister. The lady remained on all fours and crawled out a nearby door. Noticing Carol staring after the crawling women Megan felt a rare need to explain. "That's my sister. She has had a hard life. She had a bad marriage, go hooked on drugs and when it was all through she came to me for support. I took her in but she kept up her old unhealthy lifestyle till I had to take drastic action. I now have to keep her under control or she will go off and try to kill herself with drugs again. I hope you don't think me harsh but the only way to keep her from hurting herself is keeping her bound and working. She is quite helpful to me and we have a good relationship. She will tell you that she really appreciates all the work I put in keeping her in shape. I see you are following our house rules about cloths, that's good. I think you will fit in nicely. Now you two can have the morning off. I'm still trying to work out your training Carol and we may not be able to start till after our little trip tomorrow. Off you go now."

"Yes Mistress" was all Carol could utter as Rachel pulled her out the door.

Once back up in Rachel's bedroom, Rachel asked, "What can we do to get to know each other better? Why don't you tell me more about your life."

Laying back on the bed, Carol proceeded to pour her heart out about her life and what she saw as her future. Rachel sat next to her, looking down and occasionally patted Carol in comfort and friendship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.