For Love Of Nature - Chrissy's Story - Cover

For Love Of Nature - Chrissy's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Uncle Bob just wanted to take a few innocent pictures. Somehow it turned into something so much more than just a little exposed flesh. The original story, lost and then refound.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Things had a chance to cool off, because the next day my father announced that he was going to treat us all to a shopping trip down in Galaway. We were to sail down there and spend the day sight seeing and shopping and then sail back. And however long it took was how long it would take. We had four beds on the boat, and if we docked we could always get rooms in a hotel or something.

As things worked out, Uncle Bob didn’t go. Neither did my cousin James or my aunt. So, when we set out, it was Patrick and my brother doing the sailing, with my father trying to learn, and Molly and me as passengers, more or less. Molly and I had brought out our “new” bathing suits, having gotten up the courage to tell the men in our family that we were grown women now and would wear what we wanted. Can you imagine two girls not quite having attained the age of sixteen making that bold statement?

We probably got away with it because my father had brought along a bottle of some sort and was quite mellow, lying a hammock strung up on the deck. Dad could nap with the best of them. Patrick and Mark, once they saw the suits, agreed with our decision completely. Did I mention that men can be pigs?

Patrick took a great interest in me and wanted to teach me to sail. This time, having no book, and liking the way he looked at my bare buttocks, I decided to give it a whirl. He was actually a pretty good teacher, and when he was talking about sailing he paid attention to that, instead of staring at my breasts. We’d been at it for an hour or so when I noticed that Mark and Molly were nowhere to be seen.

“Where’d they go?” I asked Patrick.

“Oh, more ‘n likely they’re in the galley, getting a bite,” he said, tightening a rope. I loved the way his muscles rippled on his naked chest. “Which,” he went on, “is a right fine idea if you ask me. I could use a sandwich.”

“I’ll get it” I volunteered, and scampered toward the cabin. The door was closed, which was odd, because there was a little latch that held it open most of the time. Not thinking I opened the door and walked right in.

My brother and my cousin were in one of the bunks. Her leg was up in the air, hanging out from the bunk, and her bikini thong was dangling from her ankle. Mark’s bare butt was bobbing up and down between her thighs as she told him, in no uncertain terms, that he was making her very happy, and that, if he stopped, it would be the worst thing in the world.

I stood there shocked, not at what Molly was doing, but because it was my brother who was doing it to her. I noticed, in a part of my brain that wasn’t currently under my complete control, that he had a very nice, tight butt.

He scooted up with his knees, bending Molly and folding her up, sort of, and where they were joined came into view. He had a very thick, very white and very hard looking penis, and he was fucking her with it like there was no tomorrow. As I watched, and as the panty of my own bikini started getting soaked, I saw a ring of thick white build up around his prick, where it was sliding in and out of her. That ring got smooshed onto her pussy lips and I realized he had shot off in her and was still going strong. Feeling light headed, I backed out of there and found myself standing on deck.

Patrick came up behind me and put his hands on my waist. I turned around and found a pair of very green eyes looking into mine.

“Who’s driving the boat?” I asked in a trembly voice.

“Your dad’s asleep so I tied the tiller” he said, as if that explained everything. “Where’s my sandwich?”

“Well ... I uh ... there was a little problem ... I guess.” I managed. I must have been pale and he raised an eyebrow.

“So, they’re not having a bite,” he said.

“Not even close,” I sort of moaned. In my head all I could see was that thick column of Mark’s penis sliding in ... and out ... and in...

“He’s not forcing her ... is he?” There was steel in his question.

“Oh no,” I assured him. “No, there was no forcing going on down there. None at all.”

He laughed. “Did it look like fun?”

Now you have to understand that, at this point in time, I had seen my cousin lose her virginity to her father, and then being just fucked half to death by my brother, and never a word of complaint coming out of her mouth. Well, not if you don’t count the couple of “OWWW”s from the day before. and, I had read probably sixty or seventy of my mother’s books, about how wonderful it all was, and how romantic, and how thrilling it is to have a man’s hands on your body.

That would have been enough. But I think the thing that was the most dangerous for me wasn’t having my pussy licked or my nipples sucked. I think it was when I felt that hot splat of Uncle Bob’s semen on my pussy. It felt soooo good on my pussy.

I just knew it would feel even better in my pussy.

Patrick was so handsome. And he was standing so close to me. And his hands on my hips felt so nice.

And something in me just snapped and I said, “It looked like they were having a lot of fun.”

And then I kissed him.

He couldn’t just take me on the open deck. My dad was asleep, but who knew how long he’d stay that way. And the only other place was behind that door.

He took my hand and pulled me toward that door and I let him. We barged right in there and he said, “Don’t mind us ... carry on,” as he pulled me to a bunk across from them. He was very deliberate about untying the bows that held my suit on and gently made me naked. He pulled down his own suit and I saw he had a long, thin penis that bent a little, so completely different from my brothers. It looked smooth and velvety and I knew he was going to put it in me. And while I hadn’t been crazy about him doing that up on deck, where my father might wake up and see us, I suppose it never occurred to me that, if Daddy did wake up and found no one on deck, the first place he was likely to explore was the cabin.

I don’t know why Molly yelled “Owww” like that. When Patrick put his in me I never felt anything except fantastic. Every one of those books was completely true. I could feel every bump and ridge of his beautiful penis as it slithered up in me. And when he moved it in me I thought I might just explode from the joy of it.

Somebody was making loud, disgusting, slutty, porn video noises as he speeded up, but when I turned my head and looked across the room both Mark and Molly were staring at me with these amazed looks on their faces. I knew it wasn’t Patrick who was yelling “Fuck me. Give me that luscious prick. Pound me with it!”“ but it was getting hard to concentrate so I gave up trying to figure it out. There was an orgasm about an inch away and I was really interested in that.

I do remember hearing Patrick say, “Ohhhhh Chrissy baby, I’m gonna cum.”

And I do remember that horrible porn person yelling, “Oh Patrick, cum in my pussy!

And then my world just went ... bonkers, I believe is the word they use over there.

Now I want you to understand something. I had not planned for this to happen, and as it did happen I was sort of swept along. It was like being in a river at flood stage - in the middle of the river - as it rushes along. I wasn’t close enough to anything to grab on and stop myself.

It’s confusing in a way. If you had come up to me and said, “Chrissy, we’re going to have Patrick stick his penis in your virgin pussy and shove it back and forth until it spurts semen inside you ... right up there by your womb,” and then asked me how I felt aboout that ... well, I think I’d have said “Gee, it all sounds kind of interesting ... but I think I’ll pass for now.”

Except by the time I felt that penis shoving into me, I couldn’t think very clearly, and by the time I felt that nice, warm, wet sperm being flushed into my womb, I positively wanted that in me more than anything in the world.

What I’m getting around to is that, after it was all over and Patrick got up and ran back up on deck to make sure we weren’t going to crash into anything, I lay there on that bunk, not sure of whether I was happy or not.

And then, while I was still thinking about that, and still feeling the heat inside me from Patrick’s spend, my brother was standing over me, naked, his penis all wilted now, and slick and shiny with his own sperm. I was lying on my back, and my left leg was half off the bunk, with my left heel on the floor or deck or whatever they call them, so my legs were spread. He was staring at my pussy, and when I raised my head I saw that there was all this thick white stuff filling the mouth of my pussy and beginning to run out of me.

He had the strangest look on his face, and then he looked at my face and our eyes locked. I felt ashamed and then he said, “Chrissy, you’re so beautiful I ... I ... I can’t believe it!”

Well, you could have knocked me down on that bed with one breath of air ... if I wasn’t already lying there, looking like what I thought a slut must look like. I remember saying, “Thank you,” and feeling like that was about the most stupid thing in the world to say just then. He turned around and went back to Molly and lay back down with her and they started kissing and stuff.

By the time I got my bikini back on, he was fucking her again!

I went back up on deck. Patrick was back at the tiller thing. I suddenly remembered my father, who was still snoring in the hammock. I felt bashful. Part of it was that I felt more naked with my bikini on than I had without it, because I knew he’d look at me and remember what I had looked like naked. Isn’t that strange? Hever mind that he’d fucked me and spunked my pussy. He’d seen me naked!

But I went back there to talk to my first lover. Well, Uncle Bob was my first lover I suppose, in one sense, but I would remember Patrick forever. He smiled at me and said, “You okay?”

“Yeah, I guess.” I answered him.

“You sorry we did it?”

I didn’t know how to answer that. “Maybe a little, but it was...” I couldn’t find the right words to describe what I had gone through. Finally I looked in his eyes and said, “No ... I’m not sorry.”

“Neither (He pronounced it nyther) am I. It was wonderful. Thank you.” There was the shortest of pauses. “Um ... you’re on the pill, right?” he said.

“No.” I didn’t know what else to say. I hadn’t exactly planned on losing my virginity that day.

“Haven’t you done this before?” he asked, his eyebrows climbing.

“Nope.” I still didn’t know what to say.

“Oh.” he looked shocked. Fine time to ask a girl... after you’ve spurted your stuff up inside her.

Then he did something that probably made more difference to me right then than anything else. He hugged me. It was just a hug, albeit a long one, but it was him saying I wasn’t alone on the planet and it felt really good. And he whispered, “Thank you ... I’m honored,” into my ear, through my hair.

I think I decided right then and there that, if he wanted to do it with me again, I’d probably say, “When? Now! Yes! Hurry!.”

In fact, I am completely embarrassed to say that I don’t really remember much about Galaway, or shopping. We didn’t have all that much money so we couldn’t buy a lot. I know we ate, and I know it was good, but I can’t remember what it was.

That’s because I kept thinking about what was going to happen on the trip back. I knew we’d do it again. It was all I could think about. I am a little ashamed to say I made sure Daddy was comfy in the hammock, holding that bottle, before we were a mile away from land.

And, as soon as we were well away from shore, Patrick turned to my brother and said, “Take the tiller Mark. Chrissy and I have something to discuss down below.”

Molly and I were still in our shopping clothes, just regular shorts and shirts, and as I was going down the steps into the cabin I glanced around and she was pulling her shirt off, baring her breasts to the steersman, or whatever they are called. I thought about reminding her that my father was neither drunk nor asleep, yet, and then decided it was her problem.

I was conflicted. All I had thought about all day long was Patrick’s hard, smooth body and the feel of his lips on mine and the feel of being stuffed, and I was creaming my panties already.

But I also knew this was crazy. I’d had a period about three weeks ago, but hadn’t studied up on the Rhythm System, not knowing I’d have a pop quiz on the subject, so I didn’t actually know how dangerous things were.

We just stood there, swaying back and forth with the action of the waves. He reached in his pocket and pulled out something. “I bought a condom in Galaway,” he said.

“Oh.” I was back to not having much to say.

“Do you want to... ?” he let it trail off. We both knew what he meant.

“I don’t know ... do you?” I responded.

Now for the girls out there who are reading this, let me assure you, there is such a thing as a stupid question, regardless of what all those “Have confidence in yourself lecturers” say. And one example of a stupid question is for a girl to ask a guy who just showed her his newly-obtained condom if he wants to have sex with her.

“Yes,” he answered truthfully. His hands went to his buckle and he dropped his shorts, and there, before my eyes was his beautiful long hard penis. “See what you do to me?”

I’m not sure how it happened, but I was suddenly on my knees, examining that beautiful long hard penis, cupping his balls with one hand and playing with his cock with the other. I knew what to do then, and I tasted him, like I had tasted my Uncle. His knees actually buckled! I knew I was doing it okay when he had to sit down, and then lie back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.