Triple Take - Cover

Triple Take

Copyright© 2006 by Connor

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a set of triplets coming of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Looking back, one of the things that was amazing between the three of us is that there wasn't any weirdness. Everything remained normal and casual. No misgivings, shame, or embarrassment. It was as if everything was completely natural.

It didn't take long before the mutual masturbation wasn't enough for us and it escalated. Even then I really didn't expect things would go any further. We were just hormonal teens experimenting.

All three of us knew what sex was and the basics of it. After all, it's all around so it's impossible not to pick up on at least some things. All you have to do is watch any number of movies above a PG13 rating.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I didn't fantasize about more. I just didn't actually think it would become a reality.

Things continued for a few weeks as they had that first time. The girls would sneak into my room any chance they had for some nighttime petting and playing. Often afterwards we would lie there and watch movies together.

Once again to my surprise it was Britney who first wanted to take things to another level. I think Becky and I had both thought about it, even fantasized, but it was a need in Britney that drove her. Britney always had more of a need to feel connected and closeness that Becky and I didn't feel as strongly.

It happened after one of our typical nights together. After Becky had fallen asleep, Britney snuck back into my room. I was just drifting off myself when Britney crept back into my room waking me back up.

"Brad, you awake?" Britney whispered as she slid into bed next to me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I answered groggily.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," I said, coming fully awake.

"Well... ummmm," Britney stammered.

"What is it Brit?" I asked softly.

"You know the stuff we've been doing? It's been fun, right?" Britney asked in a shaky voice.

"Yeah, sure," I answered, wondering where Britney was going with this.

Britney let out s deep sigh and was quiet for a moment. I noticed she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"You can say anything to me Brit," I coaxed her on.

Britney snuggled up closer to me. She buried her face against me. I got the feeling that she was trying to hide her face.

"Ok," she finally said. "What if I said I wanted more now?"

"More? What do you mean?" I asked, being somewhat naïve.

Britney opened her hand so that I could see. I was shocked to see that she was holding a condom in it. She lay there quietly waiting for a response from me. I wasn't sure exactly what to say at first.

"You mean you want for us to go all the way?" I asked unbelievingly.

"Yeah. I mean, if you want to. If you don't, I understand," Britney stammered quickly.

I was feeling speechless. My mind was trying to get a grip on exactly what my sister was saying to me. My face felt like it was on fire. My stomach was clenching into a knot and my heart felt like it was about to burst from my chest.

"I shouldn't have said anything," Britney said with a definite tremor in her voice. "I'm sorry," She said, taking my momentary silence as a negative response.

"Wait," I said to her. "You really want that?"

"No, not if you're not," Britney answered and I thought it sounded like she was about to break down and cry.

"I didn't say that," I responded softly. I was having a hard time believing that we were really talking about this. "I'm just asking if you're sure."

"Yes, I'm sure. I want like what we see in movies," Britney said barely above a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little perplexed.

"Like couples act," Britney answered.

"You mean like a boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Something like that," Britney said still not meeting my eyes.

It began to dawn on me then that Britney was asking to me to be romantic with her. She wanted to feel more like a woman, not just a girl.

My feelings for her began to swell in me and I looked at her more fully. She looked so small and vulnerable. I felt this overwhelming need to protect her, to make her happy. I was too inexperienced to know or understand everything I was feeling at that moment, but they seemed to know on their own. They guided my actions without my full understanding.

I reached out and lifted Britney's face to look at me. I tried to recall every romantic kissing scene I had seen in movies. I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed my sister deeply. I wanted to make her first romantic kiss everything she wanted it to be. I'm not sure if I succeeded but by Britney's response, I think I got pretty close.

Before I knew it, we were kissing long and deep. There was a need in Britney's kisses that awoke a hunger in me I had never felt before. Our bodies intertwined on their own accord. Nature took over and drove our actions.

My hand slid up under her shirt and cupped her firm breast. I massaged the mound of flesh as we kissed. I could practically feel her heart beating through her chest.

Britney reached down and rubbed my crotch. My cock had sprung to life and throbbed against her hand. Her fingers traced the line my hard shaft made in my shorts. She threw her leg over me and we pressed together even tighter.

Without thinking about it, I pulled Britney's t-shirt off exposing her lovely tits. I lowered my head and took one into my mouth. I heard her moan softly as I sucked on her hard, pink nipple. The feeling of her tit in my mouth was incredible and I suckled hungrily on her.

I pushed my hand inside her panties and down between her legs. Finding her silky folds that were already damp with her juices, I rubbed them gently. Britney gasped as she pressed her pussy against my hand.

My fingers began probing the dark inside of her slit. I continued licking and sucking on her nipples as I fingered Britney's hot, wet pussy. Her hips moved in unison with my fingers. Britney was gasping and moaning openly as I played with her pussy. My hard cock strained within the confines of my shorts.

I moved back and forth between her breasts, teasing them with my tongue. My finger continued stroking her pussy, sliding in and out of her wet hole.

Britney grasped my t-shirt and tugged at it. I let her pull it over my head and off my body. She pulled me to her and we kissed deeply again as she fucked my finger. Her arms wrapped around me and held me tight.

Britney stopped kissing me and let out a little moan. She pressed her pussy against my hand and clamped her legs hard together. Her body shuddered and I felt her juices flow against my hand as she came.

"Oh god," Britney gasped as she began tearing at my shorts.

Before I knew it my shorts were off and her panties had been discarded. We pressed together and began kissing passionately again. Britney reached down and stroked my head cock. My loins ached for some kind of release.

Britney reached over and grabbed the condom. She tore open the wrapper as we kissed.

"Put this on," She panted at me.

There was an awkward moment as I put the condom on. Britney lay there with her eyes closed, panting her breath and waiting for me. Finally I got the thing on and crawled between her legs.

There was another awkward moment as we guided my cock to her awaiting pussy. I tried to push myself in and Britney helped but I wondered for a moment if she was too small to take me in.

After a few moments of working at it, I slid into her. I heard a gasp sharply as my cock penetrated her. Britney help me close to her and we didn't move for a moment. She was so tight around me that I hoped I hadn't hurt her.

Britney began kissing me again. She relaxed her grip on me and began to slowly gyrate under me. I held still for a few moments yet, wanting to just feel what it was like to be in her.

I began to slowly pump my hips and my sister moaned deeply as my cock began moving in and out of her snug hole. I returned my attention to her firm tits as I stroked her.

"Oh yes Brad," Britney panted at me. "Oh yes, make love to me."

Our rhythm increased with speed as our passion and desires rose. Britney dug her fingers into my back as my cock continued to stroke her.

All of the things we had done before hadn't prepared me for this experience. My body was on fire and an animal like lust filled me. Britney matched me in intensity. The look on her face was one of pure ecstasy, and it increased the desire in me.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be carried away by the sensations I was experiencing. Having my hard cock wrapped in her tight pussy was incredible. I could feel heat all around me. The walls of her little hole pressed hard against me with each stroke. Waves of pleasure ran through me. I hoped she was feeling all the things I was.

I suddenly realized I was close to cumming. I gritted my teeth together and tried to fight it off. I didn't want things to end yet. I stopped moving in Britney and she looked at me with question in her eyes. I smiled at her and kissed her. When the feeling faded some, I began stroking her pussy again.

Britney panted and murmured as she moved under me. Our rhythm picked up speed and intensity quickly again. I was surprised that her needs were seemingly as strong as mine.

Once again I lost myself in the feeling of her pussy rubbing my cock. I'd pull out to the tip and she eagerly took me back in. I pumped my cock in and out faster and harder.

"Yesssss, faster," Britney hissed at me breathlessly. "Feels so good!"

Hearing my sister drove me on faster and harder. I pushed my cock in deeply with each stroke, I couldn't seem to go deep enough to satiate my need to be in her.

Our bodies were covered with beads of sweat and both of us were panting our breaths.

I could feel my orgasm building again and I knew I wasn't going to hold it off again. The pressure was building to high in me. I continued pumping in and out quickly.

I pushed my cock into her pussy deeply and held myself there as I felt my cum erupt from within me. I groaned my release as I filled the end of the condom. My body shuddered and spasm with the power of my orgasm.

Britney continued moving under me as I thrust in her with the last of my orgasm. Moments later I felt Britney give into her own orgasm.

"Ohhhh yesssssss," She moaned as she came on my cock.

I collapsed on the bed next to Britney and we lay quietly for a few moments. Britney reached out and took my hand in hers. I really didn't know what to say at the moment.

Finally I got up off the bed to go get rid of the condom and clean myself off. "I'll be right back," I told Britney as I headed for the bathroom.

"Ok," She replied, smiling at me.

When I got back I found Britney still on my bed, with my sheet pulled up to her waist. The sight of her alone almost made my cock spring back to life. I pulled back a corner and climbed in next to her. Britney snuggled up next to me and we held each other.

"Thank you," She whispered to me. "I needed that."

"You don't have to thank me, I liked it too you know."

Britney giggled at that. She kissed my cheek and got out of my bed. Britney put her t-shirt back on and picked her panties up off the floor.

"Good night," She said, blowing me a kiss and smiling at me.

"Night," I answered, returning her smile.

I didn't think I was going to be able to fall asleep anytime soon. I was wrong. It didn't take long at all for me to fall into a deep sleep.

The next day was the first time I felt some weirdness, but Britney seemed completely at ease with me, so I quickly relaxed. I was pretty sure that Britney had told Becky what had happened between us but Becky gave no outward indications.

That night, a Friday night, our parents had another dinner engagement so I figured it wouldn't be long before the girls showed up in my room. I was surprised when Becky stole into my room alone, dressed in just a t- shirt and panties as usual.

"Where's Brit?" I asked.

"She went over to a friends house for awhile. She said it was my turn and said for me to tell you to look in your night stand," Becky replied.

"She did?" I asked perplexed. I opened my nightstand drawer and looked inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.