Graduation Day - Cover

Graduation Day

by BarbH

Copyright© 2006 by BarbH

Fiction Story: A sweet little story of two best friends, who damn near waited too long.

Tags: mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

It was the last day of High School. Twelve years of hard work finally complete! The Senior Class' morning would be nothing more than outprocessing everything (turning in books, emptying lockers, last minute paperwork, class standings finalized, and last report cards issued), and the afternoon would be a chance for the students to say goodbye to favorite Teachers and share a few moments with friends. (Of course, the lower class members were stuck in class. Ha Ha Ha.) Graduation would be that night in the gym. Caps and Gowns had been distributed a few days earlier, and would be turned back in later that night. Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!

Bobby was frustrated.

Bobby was a typical High School kid. 17, brown hair, six foot nuthin', 145 pounds. Not ugly, but in no danger of long term work as a movie star. Neither a nerd, a burnout, a jock, nor a loser, he got on reasonably well with most of the other students, didn't terrorize the lower class students, and did reasonably well with his studies. He had taken some advanced classes, not truly shining, but A's and B's for most of his "serious" classes, and at least a C in the ones he really didn't give a damn about (never having been one to get excited about such requirements as Music Appreciation, Foreign Language and Phys Ed). He had gotten 4 A's in his math classes, 2 more in Biology and Physics, all without opening the textbook. His final class standing was 56 out of 340 graduating Seniors, with a 3.27 GPA.

Not too bad, but not nearly as well as he could have done with just a wee bit more work. Bobby was a really smart kid, but lazy with his studies. He had already been accepted at the University of Tennessee, 40 miles down the road, based on his SAT of 1597. He was pretty proud of that, but several of his teachers were visibly disappointed when he told them. He could have been the valedictorian.

His Biology Teacher was the worst of the bunch. Talk about "hot for teacher!" Miss Johnson was twenty-four, blonde and a stone fox. She looked more like a model than a High School Teacher. Bobby never had any problems paying attention in her class. She was the one who turned him on to Heinlein earlier that year. (Accidentally - she had left her copy of "Stranger in a Strange Land" on her desk before class one day. When she returned, Bobby was half way through chapter one, and hooked. The rest of the class had arrived and was seated and giggling when Miss Johnson came in and saw him reading her book. Bobby was oblivious to the sounds of her clearing her throat, and finally noticed when she shouted in his ear "Hey! Wake UP! Do you mind if we start, now, Mr. Shelton?" Red faced, Bobby just gave her the book and went to his seat.) Miss Johnson saw his SAT's and gave him hell for 15 minutes. Even though Bobby had aced all her exams, she knew what his potential was, and how little he applied himself in his other classes, and how little effort he put into his schoolwork. She let him have it with both barrels.

Bobby was frustrated, because Bobby was horny and a virgin. Oh, he liked girls, all right, but they just didn't seem to particularly like him. He had been on a few dates, taking girls to dinner, movies, school dances and such, but never seemed to find one willing to do more than a kiss at the end of the evening. He seldom took anyone out more than two or three dates. He stayed home the night of the prom, because the one girl he really wanted to take wasn't available. Rather than take someone else that he really didn't want to be with, or go Stag and beg for dances, he just blew it off and went to bed early.

Part of the frustration was his own fault, of course. Bobby had been attracted to the same girl forever, but she never seemed to notice him. They were reasonably friendly, and had known each other for all their lives. Their Fathers were old friends and worked together, their families got together for cookouts and parties frequently. Bobby and Terri had grown up together. When they were younger, they were best friends and inseparable. Terri was a tomboy, climbing trees, playing with GI Joe, wrestling with Bobby. Typical stuff.

That all changed when they were about 13. Terri stopped being interested in GI Joe, stopped wearing blue jeans and started wearing dresses. She developed some strange lumps on her chest, and, almost overnight, Terri and Bobby weren't best friends any more. Oh, they were still friendly, but he would only see her in the halls of school, instead of riding their bikes together. She always seemed to be with one of her new friends. They just grew apart.

That was the problem. Bobby had developed a crush on Terri in about the third grade. Of course, he never worked up the nerve to actually, like, TELL HER or anything, but Bobby was seriously in love with Terri. When they grew apart, he never found either a friend to replace her, or any other girl he wanted to replace her in his heart. So, all through High School, he silently worshiped the ground she walked on, and became more frustrated every day.


Terri was frustrated.

Terri was an outstanding High School kid. 17, long, curly brown hair, five foot 7 inches, 115 pounds, "B" cup bra. Generally accepted as one of the three prettiest girls in the school (depending on the person asked, the order might change, but Terri was always mentioned), she was well accepted by most of the other students, and worked her pretty little butt off to earn her way to the top of the class standings. Almost straight A's in her classes (and still mad about the B in Home Economics her Junior year. Too many chocolate chips in the cookies, my ass! Slave driving harridan.), she had already been accepted to Harvard on a full academic scholarship, with an early start, based on her class standing, her 3.96 GPA and her 1595 SAT score. Terri was the class Valedictorian, but never seemed to think she had done enough to earn it. She studied hard every night except either Friday or Saturday each week (never both!), because she never had to look far to get a date for her one night she took off each week. Terri would go out at least once with almost anyone who asked, but had never had a serious boyfriend.

Terri was frustrated, because Terri was horny and a virgin. Oh, she liked boys, but none of them ever seemed to be the right one. The one she WANTED never asked. She had had a crush on him since like the third grade, but she never told him about it. They got along so much better before she started growing tits. After that, it just seemed like he either wasn't interested, or was scared of being with her or something. They just grew apart...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.