Cathy Douglas - Cover

Cathy Douglas

Copyright© 2006 by Wandering Lanes

Prologue

I wrote these two stories as separate stories but realised that at some stage I would have to join them up to enable readers to follow both without getting confused — mainly since Chris Henderson's story started mid-way during the Cathy story and ended several chapters before Cathy's end.

So this is the amalgamated story of Cathy and Chris. I give you the prologues from both!


CATHY DOUGLAS

This story is set 3 years ahead of the events in George Douglas; and it follows on from Veronica Coleman; for theses events please read both volumes — I need the extra readers!

The George Douglas story left on an apparent cliff-hanger, How far under control was Chris Henderson? Would he become a programmed toy for the Association to use?

What happened to Sharon, Kathy and Charlotte? — would their friendship with Cathy fade over the intervening years?

Hopefully these will be answered in this story, but I must warn people that it isn't going to be a sex story, - i.e people joined together where you count the legs and divide by 2, - it is an action/adventure story of good verses evil. Many characters from the last two stories will be re-introduced and several new ones.


How has Cathy progressed over the missing years? Well she, and her friends, have been taught by Jameson, and have progressed further in their education than is normally thought of, thanks in part to the computerised lessons and the program to enhance their thought processes.

Chris has also been taking the same lessons, but for some reason has been unable to fully absorb the information, as if something is blocking his learning skill? Whatever that might be?

Chris Henderson — Prologue

This story takes place alongside Cathy Douglas, and shows the events taking place from the view of The Association, this may be slightly darker that Cathy due to the nature of The Association.


To recap — Chris Henderson's family have been with the Association for over 200 years, although their true alignment has been hidden from the world and, more importantly, the Organisation.

When Chris was younger his mother Sandra separated from his father John, although John still had visiting rights to his son, it was during this time that Chris, with the assistance of Cathy Douglas — a girl he met one day — helped to bring his mother and George Douglas together, they eventually married (See George Douglas for details).

Following the attempt by the Webb brothers to get their brother released from prison during which Cathy and Sharon Smythe were kidnapped, it was due to Cathy's calm thinking that got the girls released.

This brought Cathy to the attention of The Association and they tried to hypnotise Chris into kidnapping her and to bring her to the Association's base — for some reason Chris couldn't do it and so the Association tried to break him of his blockage.

To do this they also blocked off Chris's retention of the training that The Organisation had given him, not the retention but the use! During a nightmare Chris learnt how the Association had used him and broke through the blockage. Now Chris had the knowledge of the Organisation and the Association, he could use both to his advantage.


So I offer this story to you - with the hope that you'll enjoy it.

And please, even if you don't like it, let me know. I'm always willing to answer all emails whether good or bad.

Wandering Lanes (August 2008)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.