Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 9: Ann Wants a Baby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Ann Wants a Baby - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

It was just two or three days later after Bill and Sarah had come over and swapped sex partners with Ann and Robert. Robert had fucked his daughter each day since that evening, but now things had begun to come to a head for Ann and she'd decided to take some new steps in her own life. She'd been sexually intimate with her father, Bill, for nearly three years but now she wanted more and she wanted it from him.

Robert had come to Ann's room that morning before she'd gotten out of bed to get ready for school. Ann had been sleeping in the nude as she usually did so it was no problem for Robert to join her in bed and quickly be able to mount her for a lusty morning fuck together with his always willing and very horny young daughter. Ann opened her thighs for her father, Robert, and she encouraged him to fuck her in the ways she knew he loved best. Ann knew her father found her very hot and arousing and he loved to fuck her every bit as much as he loved to slide his large thick cock inside her mother's cunt and fuck her. Ann had thought about what she'd been wanting to do for a long time, and after their session with Bill and Sarah, she'd secretly stopped taking her birth control pills, and wasn't sure when, but she was hoping that now that she was no longer preventing herself from becoming pregnant, her father Robert would give her a baby.

Robert had not bothered to pull the sheets back on top of him and Ann as he'd first eaten her pussy. After she'd quickly orgasmed from his mouth and fingers working her horny cuntg, Robert then mounted her and was hotly fucking his cock in and out of her hot wet young pussy during this early morning fuck. He always loved to fuck his daughter's cunt in the morning and send her off to school with her pussy leaking his cumloads. Today, however, Robert did not realize that when he reached orgasm and he buried his cock fully inside Ann's young pussy, he was going to take both of them past a point in their lives and their intimacy together that they had never crossed before.

Ann responded hotly to her father's large cock sliding inside her and then beginning to fuck her and take him and her both over the edge. She was almost sure that by now she was not only fertile since the time of the month was almost just right, but she was almost 100% sure as well that her birth control was no longer effective. Ann wanted her father to give her a baby, and while she hadn't mentioned this yearning she'd cherished for months, she knew he would love it when he found out his own daughter was pregnant and that the baby was his.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes, Daddy, fuck me, fuck me good and hard, Daddy," Ann begged. She was bucking her naked ass up from the bed while Robert pounded his large thick hardon deeply in and out of Ann's tightly clasping pussy. His own daughter was so fucking hot in the sack, and Robert never tired of taking Ann and fucking them both to full satisfaction.

"Mmmmmmmm, baby, oh yeah," Robert moaned as he heard Ann getting off again, and then he took her legs by the ankles and he leveraged himself over her and really began to power-fuck his cock all the way into her hot wet cunt as his large cum-filled balls smackly firmly against her tight ass on each inward stroke. Then, with only a few more in and out strokes, Robert felt his cum load spurting from the juice hole of his cock and he buried his large cock completely inside Ann's cunt, shooting his babymaking sperm right at the mouth of her womb. If Ann's time of the month was right, and her birth control was gone, she was going to be a new mother in only nine months from that very moment. Her father was one virile man, and he'd just delivered a huge load of his babymaking batter right at the mouth of Ann's womb.

Sure enough, one month later, Ann realized by the way she was feeling that her father had knocked her up and the EPT showed the sure evidence: Ann was going to have her father's baby.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.