Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

Ann was cumming hard from her father Robert's mouth licking and sucking her pussy and her sensitive and very aroused clit. She'd thoroughly loved meeting and fucking Bill for the first time, but she'd never yet had sex with any man yet who was hotter than her father. Ann would never forget the first time he and her had gone all the way and he'd actually eaten her out and then mounted and penetrated her horny young teenage pussy and fucked her. At that time, she was not on birth control and her father Robert had gotten so carried away in the hot lusty passion of the moment that he'd actually taken her with his bare cock and then fucked her until he'd spurted a huge load of his very plentiful cum into her vulnerable and totally unprotected horny young cunt.

Now, she'd been fucked by Bill twice and her pussy was filled with his two copious jism loads. Her father Robert loved to eat her cream pie whether it was Bill's or his own cum that he managed to lick and suck from her young sexy cunt. It was the process of being eaten and having her clit and pussy and her ass played with and caressed and stroked that brought Ann off several times before Robert rose up above her prone body and guided his large thick and very wonderful hardon into her already well-fucked pussy.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, yes," Ann moaned as she'd cum and now she could feel her dad's cockhead at the mouth of her still very horny pussy and she could hardly wait for him to slam his big horny cockmeat into her well-lubed and hot pussy that needed to cum again more than anything. "Yes, baby, do me good right now, honey," Ann pleaded and she spread her thighs wide apart and reached up to her father's groin, wrapping her soft hand around the thick hardness of his cockshaft as he aimed the swollen head of his horny cock straight into her waiting and eager cunt.

Robert thought his own daughter Ann was one of the hottest and sexiest young women he'd ever seen. Of course, being able to be totally intimate with her and having the chance to fuck her whenever and wherever they both got the notion to have sex made her that much hotter for him. Now that Bill and Sarah knew and were, of course, fucking there in the same room, Robert found it even hotter to be on the edge of mounting his daughter and fucking her while Bill was already in the process of nailing Sarah for the first time, not only ever but there in the room with another couple about to fuck, too.

Robert pressed forward, feeling the very sexy hot tightness of Ann's horny cunt resisting the entry of his large cockhead and then giving way and allowing him to slide inside her and penetrate her hot young cunt. Robert took Ann quickly, sliding in and out just a bit until his large hardon was wet and then he bucked his ass forward, pistoning his rigid cock fully inside Ann's cunt and he loved the hot moans and sighs of thorough sexual pleasure he could tell it was giving his daughter.

"Take me, Daddy, yes, give all of your big cock to me, baby," Ann moaned. She bucked her naked ass up from the couch, meeting her father's rapid inward thrusts and she was quickly getting off again.

Robert had already cum at least twice inside Sarah's hot pussy but he had another large cumload just waiting for the moment to shoot from his large aching balls, deep into his daughter's horny cunt. Robert shoved his ass back and forth, watching in between his groin and Ann's as his very wet and very thick aroused cock fucked her good. He loved the feel of Ann's tight young cunt taking all of his mature manhood and he fucked her hard and deep, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm until he heard her moaning in climax and then he moaned that he was cumming too, as he looked over and saw Bill and Sarah going at it passionately with each other as he whammed his cock in and out three more times and then buried his big cockhead firmly at the mouth of his daughter's tight young cunt and moaned loudly as his balls pumped his big cumload deep into her horny cum-spasming pussy.

The evening was nearly finished for this time, but both Bill and Robert knew that they each wanted another chance with the two girls they'd just finished fucking and both Ann and Sarah were more than ready to meet their two fathers' needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.