Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

When Robert finished his second fuck with Sarah and had not only mounted her doggy style to take her hot wet young cunt from behind, but then pulled out and penetrated her cherry asshole and fucked her that way, he was ready to bring the relationship between Sarah and her father and him and his daughter, Ann, to the next level. He was pretty sure Ann and Bill had been enjoying themselves, and since he'd been intimate with Ann for a couple of years and he could see that Sarah's reaction to his mention of her father fucking her had been very arousing, he decided to see if he could make that early fantasy into an immediate reality.

Robert pulled out after his cock had shot another big cumload up into Sarah's ass and then he took her by the hand and they started walking back down the hallway towards the room where they'd left Ann and Bill earlier. He stopped just short of the doorway and checked to make sure that Bill wasn't still boinking his daughter and when he saw Ann and Bill standing there in each other's arms and saw that Bill was caressing her large naked breasts and that he already had another big impressive erection, he knew the timing was even better than he had hoped for.

"Hey, you guys, what's going on in here?" Robert said as he motioned for naked Sarah to go ahead and they walked in and over to where Ann and Bill were locked in their lusty embrace.

"Hey to you two too," Bill said. He turned to see Robert and Sarah both naked and Robert could tell that Bill liked what he saw with his own daughter there without any clothes in front of him.

"Were you getting Ann juiced up for me again, Bill?" Robert asked as he smacked Sarah on the ass and motioned for his daughter Ann to come over to him, consciously pairing off the naked Bill and Sarah together.

"Did Bill treat you good, baby?" Robert asked as he slid his hand down between Ann's thighs and grazed his fingers over her swollen pussy lips and brought away a covering of Bill's ample cumload that was seeping from her well-fucked cunt.

"Dad, Bill treated me very good, yes he did," Ann answered as she looked over at Sarah and admired the sexy young girl's naked figure. "Did you and Sarah get along well for your first time together?"

"Mmmmmm, yes we did, Ann. Bill, you've got one very sexy daughter for sure," and then Robert took Ann by the hand and led her over to the nearby couch and had her settle onto her back and spread her legs so he could bury his face in her wet already fucked cunt and eat her creampie while he got Ann ready for him to fuck her this time. His cock was already hard, and he was so horny to fuck Ann, but he also wanted to go ahead and give Bill and Sarah an impetus to actually fuck together too for the first time.

Before Robert spread Ann's thighs and started eating her out, he said to Bill, "Buddy, you might want to try Sarah out. She's one of the hottest young women I've ever been with and I think she's ready to show you how much she wants and cares for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.