Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

When Robert had been getting Sarah to the point of her first fuck with him, and he'd wondered for just a moment what his daughter, Ann, and Bill were up to, he'd quickly returned his attentions to the sexy young woman with him and he'd proceeded to fuck Sarah twice, finally taking her cherry ass before he finished his second fuck with her.

Indeed, Ann had already been well fucked by Bill once, and then she'd sucked him to full hardness again and responded to his invitation and her own sexual desire to climb onto his large hardon and ride him until they both exploded in orgasms. Bill knew his daughter Sarah was very sexy and she was probably fucking Robert good, but Bill found Ann to be totally hot and very physically mature beyond her years. Her large full and very beautiful C-cup tits were so arousing that he could hardly stand it once he'd gotten her naked the first time before he actually mounted Ann and fucked her until they both came. Then, Ann sucked Bill's horny cock until his hardon was jutting sexily up from his groin and when he sat down and motioned for him to join him and sit on his lap, she readily spread her legs and used her soft hand to wrap around his cock and guide the head of his large swollen manhood into her tight wet pussy.

Ann's pussy was so horny for more of Bill's big cock filling her and fucking her and then leaving his copious cumload inside her cunt that she quickly settled into a very hot and lusty rhythm as she settled onto his cock and then began to ride him. Ann had plenty of sexual experience and she knew what to do with her body and she knew hot to ride a horny lover's cock until they were both fully satisfied. She especially loved riding on her own father Robert's cock and she was now using what she'd learned with her own dad as she was in control of the fuck and coupling with Bill.

Bill could hardly believe how young Ann was and yet how very experienced she seemed to be in fucking with him. He could hardly believe that she'd only been fucking her father for a couple of years. He took her full and very sexy large C-cup tits in his hands and lips and suckled her nipples and loved the feel and heft of her full tits as Ann rode him and began to fuck both of them to sexy orgasms. He could feel the tightness and wetness of her horny cunt caressing and fucking him until Bill knew it wouldn't take long for Ann to bring him off. He also knew she'd ride his cock until she was finished and had also gotten her satisfaction.

"Ohhhhh, yes, yes, Ann, oh, man, you're so hot, girl," Bill moaned as he could feel his own orgasm building and then he knew that he was about to explode and shoot his very copious cumload straight into the teenager's horny clasping pussy. "Ohhhhhh, ride me, Ann, yes, yes, yes," Bill moaned and as he was saying that, he looked into Ann's eyes and could see how much she delighted in her control and ability to satisfy Bill and yet bring herself to a fairly quick and very hard climax, too.

Bill knew he was about to shoot off his cum wad and he grabbed Ann by the waist, and began to use her body to literally jack himself off. He was so overwhelmed by her sexy beauty and her lustiness that he needed to get off. He needed to cum NOW, and he was literally lifting Ann's body up and down on his cock as her pussy did what a hot young cunt was supposed to do -- bring the man to a climax and fill her horny cunt with his babymaking jism.

He slammed her up and down four more times, and then he knew she was orgasming too as he rammed his hardon fully up into her and then brought her fully down onto his lap with his cock spurting multiple shots of his cum deep up into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh," Ann moaned and she knew precisely what she wanted to have happen next before Sarah and Bill went home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.