Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

As soon as Robert fucked Sarah to orgasm and then power-hammered his cock in and out of her young teenage pussy until he spurted a huge load of his cum right at the mouth of her womb, he was more than ready to start Round Two with Bill's daughter. Robert didn't even think, wonder or care what Ann and Bill were doing at that moment. All he wanted to do was totally satisfy himself with Sarah's sexy young body, her tightly clasping wet pussy, and her hotness that he was loving. He knew that once he and Bill finished their evening fucking each other's daughter, he might never see Bill and Sarah in his home again and he planned to have Sarah in every way possible before the evening was over.

As Robert pulled his still hard cock out of Sarah's wet and now cum-leaking pussy, he told her firmly, "Sarah, get up on the side of the bed and bend over onto the bed in front of you." Sarah didn't give him any comment or protest and Robert looked down between her legs and could see a stream of his plentiful cumload already seeping from the sexy lips of her just-fucked pussy. Robert thought to himself that Sarah was probably in big trouble if she wasn't on birth control, and he had no thought of even bringing the subject up. It wasn't Sarah's time of the month so she could well be fertile and knocked up once he finished with her if she hadn't taken precautions.

Sarah was silent as she did what Robert had ordered her to do, and he immediately got in behind her and then what he did not only surprised her but really turned Sarah on and made her so horny for him to mount and fuck her a second time. Robert pushed Sarah on forward until she was lying on her face on the bed, her naked ass and pussy clearly made available for Robert to see and to take advantage of. He then bent down, spreading her thighs as she lay there totally exposed and vulnerable to him, and then he leaned down, flicking his tongue over the sexy swollen lips of Sarah's horny pussy and he began to eat her out and suck his own cumload out of her well-fucked cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh," Sarah moaned as she realized that Robert was actually going to eat and lick her pussy and she could hear and feel him eating his own sperm from her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh," Sarah moaned as she felt herself quickly being taken to an orgasm and almost as soon as Robert had buried his mouth and lips in her cunt, she started to get off again. As Robert heard Sarah moan and he was enjoying eating her cream pie, he felt his cock fully hard and more than ready to be slid inside Sarah's hot and very luscious young cunt again.

With Sarah still in the throes of that orally-generated cum, Robert stood and stroked his pussy-wet cock and then moved in between Sarah's still splayed thighs and seated the head of his hardon straight into Sarah's waiting pussy. Robert wedged the full head of his cock in her cunt lips, and then slid inside until the head of his cock popped in between her cunt lips and then he grabbed Sarah by the hips and instantly thrust his ass forward, watching as his long thick cock pumped several inches inside her. Sarah moaned hotly as she realized that Robert had mounted her again and this time he was going to ravish her sexually from behind. He immediately began to pump his large cock in and out, in and out, over and over as he heard Sarah responding very sexily to his hot strong fuck with her. There wasn't anything she could do except let him have his way with her and Sarah knew that Robert was firmly in control of everything she was allowing him to do to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.