Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

Robert was more on the mark than he could have known when he was fucking Bill's daughter and wondered what his own teenage daughter, Ann, was up to with Bill at that moment. Bill had fucked Ann thoroughly on their first time together and then Ann had gotten down between Bill's legs and she was intent on licking his cock and balls clean and ending up with his getting another big hardon so she could climb on his cock and fuck him until he spurted a second thick hot load of his cum inside her pussy. She loved sex and she found Sarah's father nearly as sexy and hot as her own father, Robert, was with her.

"Fuck, Ann, you're totally hot, baby," Bill moaned as he could hardly believe Robert had actually been willing to share his own sexy daughter with him. But, as Bill relished the feel of Ann's tight young teenage cunt firmly gripping his cock as she slid up and down on his pole, he realized that what Robert had given him was Ann in return for his chance to fuck Sarah. At the moment, Bill felt like he had the better of the deal, and he sort of wished he could be in the room with Sarah and Robert to be able to observe what the two of them were doing at that moment.

"Oh yeah, Ann, give me all your hot pussy, girl. Ride me, baby, ride me good," Bill moaned as he sat there on the couch and let Ann control their second fuck, and he knew there was lots more to come before the night was finished.

Back in the other room where Robert had basically seduced and gotten Sarah to let him have his way with her, Robert was firmly in control of their coupling and he was really into his hot fuck with Bill's young daughter. He looked down at Sarah lying naked there underneath him and he admired her beauty and her physical maturity even though she was not as well endowed in the chest as Ann by any means. But, Robert loved her sexy young breasts and the dark nipples on the tip of each peak. He especially loved the tight wet feel of Sarah's young pussy firmly grasping his cock as he became fully wet and then really began to throw a lusty fuck into her.

Robert reached up and cupped both of Sarah's rounded tits and squeezed and played with them, flicking his fingers across her hard nipples as he controlled the tempo and the power of his fuck thrusts in and out of her body. He watched Sarah's eyes and reactions to his hard-driving thrusts and he could tell that she was enjoying him fucking her more now than when he'd first climbed on top of her and slid his cock inside her rather inexperienced young cunt.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, Sarah, give me all of your pussy, girl," Robert moaned as he tried to use not only his cock and his hands on her naked body, but his erotic comments and encouraging words to really help her get into the hot lustiness of him being on top of her and giving her a very sexy fuck.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, oooooohhhhh," Sarah moaned as Robert leveraged himself a bit more over her straight up and down and then he slowed down the pace of his in and out thrusts but he was clearly driving his cock fully inside her young cunt over and over again. He knew this was a long-fuck technique that already brought results, especially with a partner who wasn't really letting herself go into the lusty hotness of the moment.

Then, Robert decided to get really bold and bring up some things that might turn Sarah on even more. "Sarah," Robert said quietly as he began to pick up the pace of his thrusts, "do you and your father Bill ever fuck?" He asked the question and then he waited to let his questions and his probing words sink in.

"Does your father ever come to your bed in the middle of the night, pull up your nighty and slide his big cock inside your tight young pussy and really fuck you good?"

"No, my Dad has never fucked me. No, he doesn't do that," Sarah answered as Robert could instantly tell a change in her reaction not only to his cock filling her pussy but in her reaction to his very blunt questions.

"You're sure Bill has never plumbed the depths of this sweet cunt with his big cock, Sarah?"

"Oooohhhhhhhhh," Sarah moaned and then Robert decided to let his proposition sink in while he finished off his first fuck with Sarah. He could tell she was approaching orgasm, and just when he heard her moaning in a cum and he felt her pussy tightly clasping his cock, he began to jack hammer his cock in and out, and within about two more minutes of steady hot rapid fucking movements, he buried his cock inside Sarah's horny young pussy and then loved the feeling of his hot babymaking cum spurting right at the mouth of her young teenage womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.