Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

While Bill and Ann had paired off together, and Robert and Sarah had left the main room to one of the nearby bedrooms, of course, Bill and Ann had quickly moved into their first sexy hot fuck together as a father fucking another man's horny young teenage daughter. While Bill had his cock being sucked by Ann and then watched as she started getting naked and he eventually mounted and began ravishing her horny young pussy, his daughter Sarah was alone in the company of Ann's father, Robert.

While Bill and Ann both thought momentarily about what was going on with the pair of the other father and daughter, it was only for a brief moment as they were both preoccupied with their own seduction and fuck. While Ann was very adventurous sexually, and her father, Robert, was most definitely a horndog, Sarah was not anywhere near as sexually experienced and wise as Ann. As Bill and Ann quickly moved into the hotness and sensuality of their having the chance to enjoy sex together, Sarah really had not realized that her father was bringing her to Robert and Ann's home to get her fucked by a strange adult man.

Robert thought Sarah was probably intimate sexually with her father, Bill, just like he had been for sometime with his horny young big-busted daughter, Ann. He led Sarah to one of the separate bedrooms down the hallway of his home and when he moved into the room and then closed the door behind them, Sarah's body language quickly told him that she wasn't aware of what he had in mind with her or what her father Bill and Ann were doing at that moment.

"Sarah, it's really nice to have you and your father over tonight," Robert said as he motioned for Sarah to move over to the nearby bed and sit down on the side. Robert quickly sized up Sarah's maturity and her physical development as he felt his large horny cock already pressing tightly against his briefs and the front of his pants.

"Thanks, Robert, Dad said he thought I'd enjoy coming over here and meeting you and Ann," Sarah said as she seemed pretty at ease, but Robert wondered what she would do when he started to put seductive moves on her.

"I hope Ann and your dad are enjoying themselves," Robert said as he looked into Sarah's face and then he let his eyes venture down over the front of her top. He could see that her breasts were nicely encased in a bra and her breasts were obviously probably A or B-cup because they weren't as large in fullness as Ann's. Robert sat there next to Sarah for a few moments and then he reached over, letting his hand caress her hair as he moved to get the hardon in his pants a bit more comfortable. Then, Robert turned straight towards Sarah and he let his right hand slide around from Sarah's hair to her cheek. He touched her cheek and looked into her eyes to see how she responded to the more intimate touch. Then, not seeing any sign of rejection or surprise, he let his hand slide under her chin, and he lifted it slightly as he stood and leaned over close to Sarah's face as he let his lips close over hers in a warm moist kiss.

"Mmmmmmm," Sarah responded as she felt this grown adult man's mouth close over hers. Robert's kiss grew much more intense, and his left hand slid down over the front of Sarah's chest and his large strong hand closed fully over the mound of her right breast through the material of her top and the bra cup underneath it. He kept his hand there on her tit for a moment and then he released the caress a bit and flicked his fingers over the erect perky nipple he could feel through her top.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," Sarah moaned as she responded to Robert's more intimate touch of her body through her clothes. "Robert, what are you doing?" Sarah asked as it was very obvious that he was trying to make out with her, and she'd known that her father, Bill, had brought her over to meet Robert and Ann. Sarah had heard her father talking about this other father and daughter as they drove over, but he had never really explained to her what he had in mind for their evening together.

Robert's cock jumped in his pants as he realized that Sarah wasn't really aware of why she and Bill were there with him and his daughter. He had thought that Sarah wasn't fucking Bill, although he didn't know for sure. And, he thought in the way that Sarah carried herself and dressed that she wasn't anywhere near being as sexually experienced as Ann was and had become in the last few years of having sex with him.

"Sarah," Robert said as he hand continued to play with her sensitive young breasts and he could feel that her nipples were very hard and aroused. "Do you not really know why you and your father are here tonight? Did you think you and Ann and I were just going to sit around and eat snacks and watch television?" Robert asked.

"I guess I knew my father and you had some ideas about why we came over," Sarah said as she felt the warmth and strength of Robert's hand caressing her breast through her clothes.

"Sarah, let me clue you in to what's going on tonight, OK?? Your father and Ann are probably in the middle of a very lusty and very erotic fuck session there in the room where we all met when you arrived. OK? And, I bet by now your father Bill's cock is either in Ann's mouth and she's sucking him or he may already have his cock inside her young horny pussy and he's fucking her, just like I'm going to fuck you in only a few minutes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.