Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

Bill and Sarah had arrived at Robert and Ann's home, and they had entered the house after Robert answered it and let them know how welcome they were to come in and meet him and his daughter, Ann. Ann was standing there to welcome Bill and Sarah, too, and Bill felt his cock instantly growing hard as he could clearly tell that Ann was well aware of what her father had arranged and how the evening was going to unfold.

Bill also knew this his daughter, Sarah, probably had no idea of what was going to happen between her and Robert over the next few hours. He felt himself feeling guilty that he was allowing his own self-interest and lusty desire to fuck Ann to totally override his own responsibility for his daughter. But, as much as he wanted to tell Robert and Ann that this wasn't quite what he'd planned, Bill watched as Robert took Sarah by the hand and helped her take her coat off and then he asked her if she'd like to see some of the other part of his house. As Sarah innocently told Robert that would be nice, she let him take her by the hand and they walked out of the room and down the hall towards the bedrooms.

When Ann saw her father and Sarah leave her and Bill alone, she turned and gave him a very pleasing and knowing smile that told him she was very ready to let him have his way with her. Since Bill had not told his daughter she was being brought to Robert's for him to have her sexually, she hadn't worn anything particularly sexy, but he thought the tight jeans and sexy top she had picked out to wear were pretty nice.

Ann, however, not only knew why Sarah and Bill had come to her house, she'd dressed specifically with the realization that she was going to seduce and fuck Bill, or vice versa, but she knew she wanted to be able to readily get naked and get it on with her father's good friend. Ann loved fucking her father, Robert, and she'd been thinking about how sexy Bill was since her dad had told her what he and Bill had agreed on. When Robert told her that they would meet Sarah and Bill she knew instantly how she'd dress and act when the other father/daughter couple arrived. Ann first thought she'd wear a sexy thong and bra set with either jeans or a short skirt and a top that would show off her full C-cup sized breasts. But, the more she thought about it, she wanted to blow Bill off his feet at his first sight of her, and she decided that with her sexy young teenage breasts a bra wouldn't be needed for their encounter there inside the house. An hour before Bill and Sarah came over, Ann had taken a shower and then she'd picked out a very skimpy thong and decided to go braless. She knew that just like any man, that would get Bill's attention and give him an instant erection.

As soon as Robert and Sarah left the room, and Ann realized that she was now alone with Bill for as long as they needed, she moved over to the older man and bent up to give him a kiss on the lips. Bill had been anxious for this night to arrive and he was fully as ready for a lusty hot fuck with this sexy young woman as she was for him. He caught himself wondering for a fleeting moment how Sarah and Robert were getting along, but he knew that she was in a situation that she'd either have to accept or else. He was pretty sure that Robert would not back down from his plan to fuck Sarah, and then he dismissed what was going on with his daughter and Ann's father as he turned his thoughts and attention to the fact that Ann had dropped down and was unzipping his pants and pulling his already hard cock out of his pants. Bill's knees almost buckled as Ann reached in his briefs and pulled the full head of his cock out and then took the tip of his hardon in her hot wet lips.

Bill almost passed out at the hot eroticism of having this sexy young woman already sucking his cock and making him know how hot she was not only for his cock but to fuck with him. "Ohhhh, yes, Ann, mmmmm, yes, suck my dick, girl," he moaned as she pulled his pants further down and was caressing and groping his full balls while she ran her young mouth up and down over the head and first inches of his erect cock. Bill could only try to keep his balance while Ann was going wild on his hard manhood. As he realized how much she was turning him on, he resolved that he wasn't going to allow Bill's daughter to take his first cumload in his mouth. He'd have to stop the blowjob she was giving him so he could get her naked and slide his cock inside her horny teenage cunt and fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.