Daddy Swap - Night Out - Cover

Daddy Swap - Night Out

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bill and Robert both have sexy teenage daughter's but it turns out that Robert's been fucking his own daughter, Ann, qlready. He realizes Bill's been lusting after his daughter so Robert strikes a bargain that they switch their teenagers for the evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

Bill and Robert had known and worked with each other for several years. They were both happily married and they both had daughters. In fact, they both had daughters that were already well into their adolescent years and puberty had been going on for a matter of a year or two. Bill's daughter, Sarah, had a nice set of B-cup sized tits and she was very pretty and very popular with the guys at school her own age. Robert's daughter, Ann, had an even nicer rack of tits going and she was already wearing C-cup size bras.

One weekend Bill and Robert went off on a fishing trip together and while they were out in the middle of the lake, isolated from everyone else, Bill brought up the subject of them both having teenage daughters and how much they knew about Sarah and Ann's sexual maturity and involvement at their age.

"I don't know about your daughter, Sarah," Robert said, "but I have a very good idea of what Ann's experienced so far."

"How's that? Why are you so well informed about Ann's sexual experiences? She's not even that old," Bil said.

"Bill!! Please? Have you taken a good look at Ann lately? Have you seen the body Ann's got now and have you noticed that tits on my daughter?"

Bill hesitated for a moment, not wanting to actually admit that he had seen Robert's daughter, Ann, or that he'd definitely noticed how she was developing physically into a very sexy and maturing young woman.

"Robert, you know there's no way any man's seen your teenage daughter and been able to miss the reality that your the father of a very attractive and very sexy young woman," Bill said.

"Yeah, and what you're really telling me now, Bill, is that you've seen my daughter and you've gotten a hardon because she's a fucking hottie, isn't she?"

"OK, yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not blind, and your daughter, Robert, is one very hot sexy piece of ass. I wish I could see more than what is available in public. Yeah, I've actually even jacked off in the shower thinking about Ann and wondering who's been doing her and I've even jacked off thinking maybe you've been doing her, buddy, your own fucking daughter."

"Good, Bill, now we're getting somewhere. OK, here's the deal. Yeah, I have fucked Ann, OK? I've been fucking Ann for a couple of years now and she's as hot in the sack as she looks like she'd be. You want to find out? If you do, you've got to arrange for me to be alone with your daughter, Sarah, and I'll make sure that you have the chance to be with Ann as soon as you want and as many times as you want, agreed?"

Bill didn't quite know what to say in reply at first. It had been one thing for him to fantasize and jack off thinking about fucking Ann, Robert's sexy daughter, but he'd never thought about someone like Robert wanting to sleep with his daughter, Sarah. He thought for just a moment and then he remembered the last time he'd seen Ann and how sexy and hot she'd looked.

"OK, yes, I'll set you up with Sarah, and you give me a chance with Ann," Bill agreed.

Two nights later, Bill and Robert had made their plan for swapping their teenage daughters and they put the plan into action. Robert's wife was out of town for the night so he invited Bill to come over to his place and do whatever he wanted with Ann right there in his house. He offered for Bill to bring Sarah over and they could go to another part of the house at the same time. Bill agreed and that was what they pulled off. Bill and Sarah drover over to Robert's house and he made the best effort he could to prepare Sarah for what was going to happen on the way. He could never bring himself to come right out and tell Sarah that he was trading her to Robert for the evening in exchange for the chance to fuck Robert's daughter, Ann. He was so intent on fucking Ann that Bill hoped Sarah would be open to Robert's approaches and not give any trouble. But, he wasn't totally sure that she'd go along with what Robert might want her to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.