Hot Mom And Sis - Cover

Hot Mom And Sis

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When her car breaks down, kathy is forced into a little detour. She never expected that her life will change there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Kathy met Jack at the garage. He had a "closed" sign hanging in a grimy window, but the door was open and she walked into the dim interior.

"Jack?" she called.

"Here, Kathy," he replied, standing up on the other side of her car.

Kathy ran to him and wrapped her arms about his lean, strong body hungrily. She kissed him with a thrusting tongue, rubbing her crotch against him.

"That's the way I like to be greeted," Jack grinned, grabbing the ass of her tight jeans.

Kathy squirmed. "You're getting grease on my pants," she said, laughing happily. "But who gives a damn?"

"Kathy, I lied to you," he said.

"Lied? About what?"

"Your car."

"You mean there's more to it than you thought?" she asked, not really caring at all.

"It's just a simple vapor lock," he said. "Once the engine cools off, the car will start right up. You don't need any parts at all."

"But, Jack, why did you say it would take awhile?"

"Well," he said, flushing slightly and running his hand through his hair, "I guess I just wanted you to hang around."

"Why?" she asked.

He told her about her dress blowing up, seeing her thighs and the color of her panties. He told her he had wanted to fuck her, but wasn't sure if it was possible until she staffed coming en to him. When he had finished, he turned from her. "I guess you'll be going on now. I'm sure sorry I lied, Kathy."

For a moment, Kathy stood still, looking at his back. She couldn't find any anger. The only thing that bothered her was the lack of money.

After paying the motel bill, she would barely have enough to finish the trip. On the other hand, this lay-over had been one hell of a, revelation.

She slipped up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her face to his broad back. She moved her hands down the front of his pants, clasping his cock and, balls.

"I'm not going anywhere," she whispered. "At least, today."

Jack turned in her arms.

"Really, Kathy?" he asked, his eyes lighting up with pleasure. "You're really going to stay?"

She looked up at him, her green eyes taking on a fiery glow. She gripped the cheeks of his ass,, pulling his stiffening cock against her stomach. She nodded, grinning, digging her hands into his ass.

"Not today," she said softly.

Jack gave a whoop, picked her by the waist and swung her around.

"Stop it, Jack!" she laughed. "You'll drop me!"

"Bull shit!" he shouted, whirling round and round. Kathy clung to his neck tightly, laughing with delight.

"Here," he said, sitting her down on an old oil drum. "Let me finish this little old job first."

He ducked under the hood of her car, then showed her a small gizmo. "This thing gets hot air in it and blocks the flow of gas. That's why your car stopped. All I had to do was clean it out and put it back on. Ten, fifteen minutes, and you'd have been on your way. I didn't have to tow you in; I could have fixed it right there in the highway, Kathy."

"But a pair of green panties got to you, huh?" She laughed.

"Well, your ass did look awfully good out there," he grinned.

"Guess what color my panties are today?" she teased, banking her heels on the oil drum.

He slid his eyes along her tight jeans. "I'd say white."

"Wrong."

"Pink?"

"Still wrong," she giggled childishly.

"How about purple with green and red polka dots?"

Kathy made a face. "I'd never wear anything like that."

"Well, maybe you have those pretty green ones on."

"Maybe I don't have any panties on," she said, fluttering her eyes at him, trying to pretend shyness.

"Aw, come on, Kathy," Jack grinned. "A lady always wears panties."

"Who said I was a lady?" she teased.

"You're my lady," Jack said, suddenly serious. He went to the sink to wash his hands. "Don't, Jack," Kathy said, her voice hoarse.

"Don't wash up yet, please!"

"But if I touch you again, you're going to be grimy as hell," he said. "I've already got grease on your ass."

"Just my jeans," she corrected him. "Not my ass.

Her eyes smoldered, and she untied her shirt, swinging it aside to reveal, her tight, full tits.

"I don't mind a little grime, sometimes," she said in a low whisper. "I don't mind getting dirty.

He faced her, his cock lifting inside his pants. His eyes burned on her perfect, unblemished tits, her stiff nipples. She croaked a finger at him, and Jack closed the short distance between them. She parted her knees, pulling him between them. She opened his fly and pulled his cock out. It was swelling and her fingers stroked it into full, beautiful hardness.

"Touch me," she hissed huskily, gripping his cock hard. "Touch my fits, Jack."

"My hands-"

"Fuck the grease!" she yelped. "I want it on me! Feel my tits with your greasy hands!"

Jack cupped her tits, massaging them, watching her nipples slide between his fingers. Kathy whimpered and she pulled at his cock desperately. The feel of his hands, the grease making her tits slippery, sent shivers of odd pleasure through her body. She cupped the swollen head of his cock with one hand, feeling it dripping at her palm. She kept jacking the thick cock, and purred into his mouth as he kissed her.

"Don't you want to see if I have panties on or not, Jack?" she cooed.

"I sure do!"

Kathy stood, looking up into his eyes as he fumbled with her pants. They were so tight, he had to peel them down, leaving dark smears of grease on her creamy flesh. He squatted in front of her as Kathy braced herself with a hand on his shoulder. She stepped from the jeans. The fanning shape of her cunt hair was enticing, and Jack buried his face into it for a moment, bringing his hands up the backs of her thighs, leaving grease everywhere he touched. He cupped the sweetness of her rounded ass, pulling her cunt tight into his face. He kissed through the hair, stretching his tongue out to taste the swelling tip of her clit.

"Oooooh, Jack, Jack!" Kathy moaned, parting her thighs and pushing into his face. Jack settled on the concrete floor of his garage, leaning back as Kathy straddled his head. She grabbed handfuls of his hair, humping her cunt into his face, riding his tongue. She slipped her wet, dripping cunt along the flat surface of his tongue, starting to squeal.

Jack turned his face up into her pussy, the back of his head leaning on the fender of her car. Kathy placed her hands on the car, grinding her cunt into his face. Jack thrust his tongue, penetrating the wild wet head of her cunt.

"No," she groaned. "Don't lick me, Jack! Don't fuck me with your tongue! Just let me rub my cunt in your face this way."

He clung to her writhing, tight ass cheeks with his greasy hands, his tongue as far out of his open mouth as it would go. Kathy rubbed her juicy cunt across it, smashing into his mouth and nose and chin. She gurgled and hissed, her tits very tight.

"Ooooooh, that's nice, Jack!" she moaned. "Is my cunt hot, Jack? Is my cunt hot and wet and slippery and sweet? Do you like it when I rub my cunt in your face?"

Jack grunted a reply, clinging tighter to her squirming ass.

"I'm gonna come in your face, Jack! I'm gonna come all aver your fucking face!"

Again, he grunted a reply. His tongue was coated with the slippery juices of her cunt now, on his nose and chin. Kathy's pussy was very, very wet, and steamed hotly.

"Now, Jack!" Kathy groaned. "Now!' Her cunt lashed across his face in a frenzy. "I'm coming!" Kathy shrieked. "Oooooh, feel my cunt coming? I'm coming so fucking hard! Now-, Jack, now! Lick hard-fuck your tongue up my wet cunt! Suck my pussy, Jack! Oooooh-ahhhhhh!"

Jack plunged his tongue into her grasping, convulsing cunt, fucking in and out hard, as deep as he could. Juices filled his mouth, and he sucked and swallowed them thirstily. He clung to juice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.