Hot Mom And Sis - Cover

Hot Mom And Sis

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When her car breaks down, kathy is forced into a little detour. She never expected that her life will change there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Sharon and Jimmy woke up the following morning, the first thing they saw was their mother.

Kathy lay across the other bed in the motel room, the blanket and sheet kicked from the bed. She lay on her back, arms and legs wide, breathing evenly. She was also naked.

Sharon giggled, her fingers on her lips. "Look at that!" Jimmy said, his voice hushed, his eyes huge.

"Mother sure has a hairy cunt, don't she, Jimmy?" Sharon said quietly.

"Golly, does she!"

"Shhhhh," Sharon cautioned. "You wanna wake her up?"

"I wanna see her pussy," Jimmy said, his cock starting to lift. He had put on jockey shorts before they went to bed, but Sharon saw his cock starting to swell.

Jimmy crept close to his mother's bed, his eyes fixed on her cunt. He didn't pay much attention to her tits. He peered, leaning down. He could see his mother's cunt lips, pink and slightly moist, the crease of her ass meeting her long thighs.

Sharon came to his side, looking, too.

"Let's touch it," she whispered.

"She'll wake up," Jimmy warned.

"Jimmy, I touched your cock and balls when you were asleep in the car, and you didn't wake, not until you came."

"Mom might come if we touch her cunt!"

"No, she won't" Sharon moved her hand forward.

"Don't, Sharon!"

Kathy stirred.

"See, I told you!" Jimmy said in a thick voice.

But Kathy became still again. She was starting to wake up, and she wasn't sure she had heard her son and daughter or not. She turned onto her side, bringing her knee up with her other leg straight out. Jimmy and Sharon looked at her rounded ass with big eyes, seeing the hairy cunt pooching out from her thighs.

"That's sure pretty," Jimmy said.

Kathy was sure she heard her son now. She became aware that she was uncovered, naked.

For a moment, she almost bolted upright, then something made her be still.

"I'm gonna have a hairy cunt like that when I grow up, I bet," Kathy heard her daughter say.

"Yeah, me too," she heard Jimmy reply.

"Silly," Sharon giggled. "You don't have a cunt."

"Well, I'm gonna have a hairy cock and balls, then."

Kathy held her breath. She didn't understand why she was feeling so excited. She should be mad, or at least embarrassed, because they were seeing her naked. But she felt none of that; she felt-she felt excited!

Her cunt began to throb gently, and she was aware of a dull aching. Jack had pounded her cunt pretty good the night before and she smiled, remembering it. She felt her cunt becoming wet as her son and daughter looked. She felt breath on her flesh, on her ass and inner thigh as Jimmy leaned down to get a close look at her pussy.

Then she felt a hand touching her.

"Her leg is smooth," Jimmy whispered. "I'm gonna touch her cunt."

"Do it, Jimmy," Kathy heard her daughter's exciting urging. "Touch it quick, though. If she wakes up, she's gonna beat our ass good."

A hand touched her, fingers on the lips of her cunt. Kathy couldn't stop the sudden tremor.

"She's waking up!" Sharon squealed.

She heard them run away. Trying to pretend she had just woken up, Kathy stretched, rolling onto her back. Her arms were above her head, her legs wide, full tits swelling as she arched her back sensuously.

"Oh!" she gasped, pretending to see them for the first time. She paused, just long enough, then grabbed for the sheet. Peeking from the sheet at them, she whispered: "I must have kicked the sheet off during the night. You're not supposed to look at your mother that way."

Jimmy blushed, but Sharon giggled. Her blue eyes were bold as she watched her mother's tits swell beneath the shirt. Kathy could read the expression on her daughter's face, in those eyes. For a moment, a very brief one, Kathy felt the strongest emotions. She felt wonderful, but confused.

"Oh, hell," she said, flinging the sheet from her body. She sat up, her feet on the floor, tits lifting sweetly. Sharon and Jimmy, sitting close together on the opposite bed, perhaps three feet away, stared at their mother's tits, the thick hair between her legs. Kathy grinned impishly. "Why try to hide what you've already seen," she murmured, getting to her feet.

She took her time walking the short distance to the bathroom, swinging her naked ass. Sharon's and Jimmy's eyes followed her, watching her asscheeks roll tightly.

As she ran water into the tub, Kathy found it exciting to have her son and daughter see her naked. There was something appealing, erotic, about being naked in front of them. The burning excitement in those young eyes flooded Kathy with a perverse desire. She slipped into the water, soaping herself with a scented bar of soap. None of the motel's cheap soap for Kathy. She liked to smell nice, and always carried her own favorite soap when they were a trip, no matter how short.

Sitting next to her brother, Sharon ran her hand to his cock and grasped it inside his shorts.

"You wanna fuck her?" she whispered. "You wanna fuck Mother's cunt, Jimmy?"

"Aw, come on, Sharon!" Jimmy replied, flushed.

"I know you'd like to," Sharon giggled wickedly, squeezing his cock through his shorts. "If you didn't, you wouldn't have this hard- on."

Her small fingers shoved the crotch of his shorts to one side, freeing his prick. It jerked upright as Sharon held his shorts to one side. Her other hand darted to his balls, cupping them, rolling them in her palm. Before Jimmy could react, his sister shoved her head down and kissed the smooth head of his cock.

"Sharon!" he gasped.

His sister giggled. She had started to pull her head up, but when Jimmy began trying to make her move it, she fought against his hands, shoving her head down, giggling.

"Stop it, Sharon!" Jimmy hissed, glancing toward the bathroom door. "Come on, Sharon, don't!"

Purely by accident, and during the time Sharon was pressing her head down against her brother's hands, Jimmy's cock slipped into her mouth.

Suddenly, there was no more struggling.

"Oooooh, Sharon!" Jimmy choked.

Sharon's eyes were huge, her lips wrapped about the head of her brother's cock. She felt the heat, the smoothness, the hard throbbing stretching her small mouth. Experimentally, she ran her tongue around the head of his cock. A soft moan came from her, and she darted an inch or so more onto his prick.

"Sharon!" Jimmy gasped again, twisting his head toward the bathroom again, then toward his sister's head in his lap. "Sharon, what are you doing? You gotta stop! Mom's gonna see you!"

Sharon refused to stop.

She had been as surprised as her brother to find his cock in her mouth. But unlike Jimmy, she wasn't concerned about their mother catching her. She didn't care about anything right then. The taste of his cock inside her mouth set her exquisite young cunt into a throbbing, clenching orgasm. She wasn't going to take her mouth off his cock for anything. Nothing had felt so good in her mouth before, so hot and hard and smooth. Nothing had tasted so good, either.

The hurried, hoarse whispers carried to Kathy. She couldn't hear every word, but enough to understand they were up to something, trying to hide it from her. She sat still in the tub, straining to hear.

Soft slurping sounds, mingling with heavy breathing reached her, and then she realized what they were doing. A haze came into her green eyes as she listened, her cut starting to throb. It was obvious by the sounds that her daughter was giving her son a blow-job.

And Kathy didn't want to stop them.

She wanted to listen, to hear the pleasure they were enjoying. She wanted to watch. She wanted to see her daughter sucking on Jimmy's cock! She wanted to see her son's cock, with her daughter's sweet lips riding up and down on it! She now understood why they had touched her; Jimmy and Sharon had been fucking, and her naked body was an extension of their erotic emotions.

Leaning back in the tub, Kathy parted her legs, bending her knees. She moved a hand between them, and began to rub at her distended clit as she listened. The sound came clearly now, as if Jimmy and Sharon were much too excited to care, carried away by what they were doing.

Jimmy had given up trying to stop his sister. The feeling was much too good to fight. He lay on his back, his head lifted, watching his sister. Sharon had stretched out on the bed, her shiny gown hiking past her compact, pretty ass. She ran her tongue about her brother's cock, tasting the hot smoothness of it, soft sobs of delight gurgling from her. Tickling the head of his cock tightly in her mouth, she flashed her blue eyes up at him. They sparkled brightly with excitement. She slipped her tight mouth up and down his cock, sucking him, if not expertly, then with eager ecstasy.

Jimmy's eyes darted to his sister's curvy, sweet ass. Sharon was twisting it, grinding at the mattress. She placed two fingers around his cock, and when her face went down, her lips brushed them. Jimmy saw the way her cheeks sank inward as she sucked up, listened to her excited whimpers. He lifted his ass slightly.

Sharon made a sobbing sound, sucking up and down his cock. Her eyes took on a dreamy glaze, opening and closing. She made wet sounds that seemed very loud, in the room, but Jimmy didn't care if she screamed. Her mouth was so wet and hot, so tight on his cock. He had never felt anything like this. It was almost like fucking her pussy, but different. For one thing, her tongue seemed to be in constant motion, licking as her lips sucked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.