Mesmer's Son - Cover

Mesmer's Son

Copyright© 2006 by Angel

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He discovers that Mermerism is a real science that can brainwash his sister and her friends into helpless sex slaves! How does it change a man to own and use his sister as a slut along with her friends? What is real and what is not real when you can program love, lust and desire in her mind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Jack thought "I should be feeling guilt and all I feel is wonderful! I just fucked my big sister and took her virginity in the process" and he smiled.

I rolled off of Jess "are you ok baby?" I touched her face and kissed her. "You ok with what we did Jess. You're my girl friend now baby, your mine forever."

Jess surged into his arms kissing him and said "Jack I love you."

Her tit's were crushed against his chest and he handled her breasts and body and kissed his sister open mouth kisses with the tongue.

In the night I heard the shower and waked into the bathroom, Jess was showering. I stepped in and she turned crying, tears running down her face.

"Jack what have I done' she whispered

I held her close as she cried and sobbed and shook with despair. I petted Jess's head and back as she cried, poor Jess was so vulnerable and this was my fault. Holding her tight I whispered "I love you Jessica."

Jess cried and I hold my naked sister and caressed her head. She whispered "I am glad mom put me on the pill" and cried harder.

"What's wrong Jess baby?" I asked.

Through tears she sobbed "I want your baby, I want our baby."

Holding a crying naked big sister is a turn on and soon my hard-on was pressed into her nest.

That first night I was so frightened that I would be caught or it would not work. I had memorized Reg Bada's book on Mesmerism and knew exactly what to do! Opening the door to my sister's room at 4AM I was as quiet as I could be and tense, the excitement and fear of getting caught has me almost high. I saw Jessica laid illuminated there in the moonlight and she looked like a princess, all golden and beautiful. Making the Mesmeric passes over her head I followed directions perfectly working down to her feet. Then I gave her the test, lifting Jessica's arm, her arm remained up in the air just like Bada's book described and I knew Jess was hypnotized.

I now followed Bada's advise and begin the enslavement of my sister. First I sat next to Jessica and spoke the exact words that Bada had in his script. "Jessica whenever I say to you "Jessica-trance" you will return to this exact deep hypnotic state on cue, but only I may speak the command, if anyone else speaks the words it means nothing, just I may give the command that you respond too! Jessica you will have no conscious knowledge nor any conscious memory of your hypnosis. Jess no one else but me can ever hypnotize you just I can hypnotize you and you are sealed against others hypnotizing you! (He thought "Jess is now sealed and would obey only my commands!") Jess while you are hypnotized in a trance you shall act as if you are awake! Do you understand all these things? Whisper you reply."

Jess nodded her head and whispered "yes, I understand fully."

I took Jess deeper and deeper, using the elevator scenario script and repeated her instructions four more times.

As I finished It came to me that this was the time to try out my control. I gave my sister her hypnotic cue "Jessica-trance."

I observed that she appeared to be in a deep trance state with regular breathing. I was again frighten and excited. "Jessica you are in a deep sleep and you have no feeling now in your chest or breasts! You will not remember what is happening until I release you! Do you understand?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.