Mesmer's Son - Cover

Mesmer's Son

Copyright© 2006 by Angel

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He discovers that Mermerism is a real science that can brainwash his sister and her friends into helpless sex slaves! How does it change a man to own and use his sister as a slut along with her friends? What is real and what is not real when you can program love, lust and desire in her mind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

"You can touch me Jack, I won't break." Jack moved to within reach of Jess staring at her full, proud naked breasts.

Jess reached out and took his hands in her's and held them palm up. Jack was mesmerized and Jess bent slightly and first kissed the palm of his right hand and placed it on her left bosom smiling and then repeated it, kissing his left palm then placing his left hand to her right breast. Jess pressed his hands into her breasts and whispered "hummm".

"I love touching you Jess and have dreamed about this so long."

Jack's hands handled her tit's masterfully, kneading and fondling her large breasts as he slowly felt his beautiful sister up. Jess smiled, this better even than her dream's. Jack pulled her to the sofa, he sat pulling Jess into his lap by her tit meat and ripped her panties down her leg's as she lifted her butt to give him access. Jack pressed his face to her's kissing her mouth lustfully as a hand fondled her tit and the other hand played with her pussy, lightly tracing her cunt lips and her little nub. Jack lowered his face to kiss, lick and suck her breasts as his finger entered her slit.

Jack licked, kissed and sucked her nipples, licking her breasts and toying with her tits as he pressed two fingers into her groin and traced a path up and down parallel to her slit almost touching her lips but just never doing it and he managed to keep hitting her nub.

Jess shivered and pressed his face into her breast as she scream "yessssssssssssssssssssssss!" Her world was now different and so beautiful. "Just fuck me Jack, please fuck me" she begged.

Jack carried her the love-seat and laid her down like a doll, her ass on the edge without an armrest and spread her thighs. It was like a dream she did not remember where the towel came from he placed under her butt and Jack unzipped his jeans and slowly laid between her thighs pointing his hard cock at her entrance.

"Do it Jack, do it, fuck me and use me like your slut" she was shaking and whimpering in need.

Jack placed his hard cock against her slit and rubbed the head up and down along her lips. "You want this sis than say it and talk dirty!"

"I want it, stick your big cock into my pussy and you'll be fucking your own sister, use me like a sibling incest slut and put your cock into my cunt, all I am now know it is your cunt, your sister's how wet pussy wants you brother, please Jack please fuck me! I hope you get me pregnant and rape me everyday! " Tears were running down her face with need.

Jack pressed forward and her cunt lips spread around him in a tight seal and were stopped by a barrier her virginity. He paused and looked into her eyes. "Sis should I take your virginity and fuck you?"

"Yes! Fuck me and take my virginity, just fuck me!"

Jack rammed his cock hard through her hymen and tore away her virginity and started to pound her cunt fucking her hard as blood slowly oozed out her torn cunt but she screamed with lust and not pain.

"Oh my god your fucking me! Fuck me brother and use me like a sister slut!

Jess braced her feet on the edge of the loveseat to lift her pussy up into his thrusts, squeezing him with her thighs and holding him to her and scratching his back with her nails tearing his skin as she was maddened by passion. Jack was raping her not making love to her and then she felt. Jess's eye's opened from a deep sleep, she looked for him. It had seemed so real.

Thrusting her hand into her pajama bottom she felt her wet, hot pussy slit, oozing and whispered to herself " girl you want that boy bad! Real, real bad."

Jess looked to the door hoping against hope he would sneak into her room. Jess closed her eyes hard thinking "no Jess stop this now! Stop lusting after your own brother or just fuck him."

That night she dreamed wonderful dreams all about Jack. The next morning Jess walked to the bathroom and as she existed there was Jack at the door. Jack's eye's took in his sister wearing white panties, a tight red silk sleep shirt and bare foot with her back to the wall.

"Good morning Jack" she smiled.

"Good morning sis."

Jess paused a second feeling his eye's taking her all in. "Jack do you think I am too fat?" Jess lifted her sleep shirt exposing her belly.

Jack waited a heart beat and placed his hands on her bare midriff and held her. Her skin was soft, smooth and taunt "your not fat Jess your perfect."

Jess felt her heart beating like a gong and thought "oh my god he is touching me." Jess closed her eye's lightly as her heart fluttered.

Her eye's were closed and her wet lips parted and Jack's eye's took her all in. He held her midriff and savored the feel of her flesh.

Minutes passed and his hands remained on her. Jack let his hands slide down and pressed the waistband of her panty lower onto her hips, paused and then rose in a slow caress moving up her waist to where her ribs started moving her shirt slightly higher. Leaning in he almost kissed her, stopping just short of her face.

Jess's mind was spinning and thought "oh my god he is still touching me and is going to fuck me."

Jess felt his hands move then Jack lifted her shirt higher and pushed it above her bosom and her breasts exploded out jiggling and Jess remained frozen against the wall.

"God sis your stacked" he hissed.

Jack cupped her breasts and squeezed them and lifted them feeling naked breasts as only a man that owned a woman can. "Jess you're my slut now, do you understand me?"

"Yes Jack" she whispered, this was so surreal and she knew it was true.

Jack felt her up and she was powerless to stop it. His hands violated her tit's and the thumbs were stroking her fat, pink nipples as her hard nipples betrayed her loving his touch, Jess thought "why can I just not stop this; stop this wonderful feeling in my breasts and nipples. No other boy has made her body respond like this." Jack lowered his hands back to her waist and stared at her naked tit's. "Sis you like this?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.