Mesmer's Son - Cover

Mesmer's Son

Copyright© 2006 by Angel

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He discovers that Mermerism is a real science that can brainwash his sister and her friends into helpless sex slaves! How does it change a man to own and use his sister as a slut along with her friends? What is real and what is not real when you can program love, lust and desire in her mind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Jess fell back asleep worried and thought "what kind of girl am I, why am I thinking these thing." Sleep came easy and she drifted into a pleasant place and went deeper and deeper into her dreams with a smile. She thought as she drifted into her sleep, "as long I keep this fantasy it is ok."

Jess entered the family room and saw Jack's eye's staring at her with lust and she smiled. Jess thought "this is just a dream" and laughed.

Jess knew she looked stunning in her little black dress, modest but it fit tight and the spaghetti shoulder straps showed off her small arms and shoulders and a hint of cleavage. It left no doubt that Jess was a buxom wench either and the tight cloth outlined her main asset and was cut just above the knee to show off her slim legs. Jess sat on the sofa and crossed her legs knowing it would make her skirt ride up and show off her Las Vegas Showgirl legs. They made small talk and Jess did not focus on the TV.

"That dress looks awful tight sis why don't you let me unzip it for you Jess?"

Jess felt a wave of power swept over her and knowing this was a dream said "Sure Jack unzip me please."

She felt his fingers tremble as he sought and found the zipper and slowly pulled it down inch by inch and no bra strap showed just her well toned back until finally her waist was showing and he removed his hands. The little dress sagged slightly and her bosom sagged a fraction, then she grabbed the spaghetti straps and eased them off her shoulders holding the bodice to her bosom. "You don't mind me being bare breasted do you Jack" she smiled knowingly. Jess dropped her the top of her dress and gravity pulled it to her waist and she sat forward, "I know you like to look" she said teasingly.

Jess felt that new power swept over her as his eyes devoured her naked breasts it made her feel special, wonderful and desired. He never moved his eyes as they made small talk. "As long as she continued this in dreams it was alright, dreams are just fantasy after all" she thought. "But it would be wonderful to cock tease him a little and see her power work on him" she decided as she drifted into sleep.

Jess awoke in the morning feeling both happy and slightly disturbed thinking "oh my God I was dreaming about my own brother. Yuck I would never want Jack to see me bare breasted and hell he'd be disgusted with me if I even tried and he wouldn't even look! Oh my God where did that thought come from and then she knew he would look (and smiled) yeah he'd look and like it. Hell where are these thoughts coming from? Then she thought Jack" and felt a wave of happiness overwhelm her and her nipples got hard and she felt a slight wetness between her leg's. Thoughts of being his wife and having Jack's babies swept over her like a tidal wave as she thought "now just to get him interested is the problem" and hugged her pillow. She whispered "oh Jack" and sighed.

Jess climbed into the shower and lost herself and the comfort of the hot water spraying over her. After she washed she stood under the spray and let the water cascade over her, lost to the moment happy and childlike. Soon one hand was caressing her breast and nipple and a finger found her wet crack. Jess felt that lightheaded wondrous feeling spread over her whole body. Lost she whispered "Jack that's it feel me and fuck me baby. Take care of sissies need's baby humm" and she worked rapidly and with purpose, eyes closed thinking of her brother sucking her nipple and fucking her then an orgasm overwhelmed her. Jess nearly fell and had the most overwhelming orgasm of her life, holding to the towel rack shaking like a leaf crying. Jess smiled, this had been coming on for a long time thoughts flashed through her head, she had been teasing Jack for awhile. She recalled bending over in front of him showing off her butt, bending forward and flashing him with her breasts and now the floodgates were open. Jess knew and thought to herself "I have to have Jack and I will do anything to get him!" Jess leaned against the wall holding herself up with the towel rack.

Minutes passed and Jess was drying herself with a large Turkish towel. "What am I thinking" she whispered aloud. Thinking "this is just so wrong, I mean he is my brother. I blame Tom, if he had just taken my virginity I would not be infatuated with my own brother. This has been going on in my subconscious for awhile, how could I ever let it start. Jack wouldn't even want too if I offered. Stop just stop thinking about Jack that way; he is cute with his blue eye's, jet black hair, tall and muscular and small waist, all the girls like him even if he is two years younger than all of us".

At breakfast Jess came in dressed in her Japanese silk short bathrobe as usual but now conscious of how sexy she looked and smiled. A thought came unbidden to her mind "this silk robe would raise the dead, I hope he takes it all in" and she blushed at the thought.

Jack was eating his cereal and reading the sports page of the newspaper. Mom was absent as usual and at work early. Jess nibbled on a cupcake for her breakfast and noticed mom's note "be home late tonight order pizza".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.