Mesmer's Son - Cover

Mesmer's Son

Copyright© 2006 by Angel

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He discovers that Mermerism is a real science that can brainwash his sister and her friends into helpless sex slaves! How does it change a man to own and use his sister as a slut along with her friends? What is real and what is not real when you can program love, lust and desire in her mind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

I awoke a new man the day I bought Reg Bada's book Mesmerism: A Modern Science printed in the Punjab, India, no copyright nor date and odd notation printed at the bottom of the page "Private Printing for Private Use". I was at old Mrs. Wilson's bookstore where she dealt in junk, cheap junk and science fiction memorabilia and was searching the stacks. Mrs. Wilson bought out estates, book collections or any cheap load of books and marked them up a few pennies and sold them. Think rundown college town bookstore in the middle of the city.

I was looking at a bookcase over flowing with paperback sci fi books when a blue cover caught my eye. I pulled it out and my life changed. " Mesmerism: A Modern Science " sounded mysterious and cool and was in fairly good condition. I recognized it's type of book, because Mrs. Wilson sold loads of Masonic Books, Occult Books and Science Mystery. Masonic books are supposed to be secret but estate sales dumped the books of every secret society into Mrs. Wilson bookcases.

I did not just read "A Modern Science" by Bada, I almost literally devoured each page, I was like a man possessed. This was not the antiseptic, clean cut Western Hypnotism, with you can not do this or that; this was a book about dominating people, making females into slaves and using power to abuse. The philosophy was totally nilistic. It stated there is no right nor wrong just pleasure and life.

Mesmerism is essentially fairly simple, the human body has a type of electronic flow of magnetic energy around it and using your hands you activate the energy. One makes passes two inches over the body using your hands in circular mesmeric passes. First around the head to the feet following a predetermined patterns and this transfers hypnotic energy into the subject for a maximum of ten minutes. A variation was to gently touch the subject during the mesmeric passes. You then raise the arm of the subject and it should remain standing if the subject is hypnotized. If it does not you repeat the operation for five minutes.

The next chapter was about taking a female for a sex slave and pointed out the nature of submissive women and characteristics of suitable females'. I immediately thought about my older sister Jessica. Jess is a short, slim petit with a knockout figure, large breasts for her size and a round bubble butt, a younger blonde version of Jessica Simpson including the body. Soon my day dreaming included Jess's friend Francis, a slim, sexy redhead and our first cousin Sara. Francis is slim, stylish and has freckles and baby blue eyes with pouting lips and bright carrot red silky hair and Sara is short, busty and a little chunky.

The next chapter title was "Mesmeric Hypnosis of Sleeping Subjects" and was followed a chapter entitled "Mind Control Techniques" and then the big enchilada of all chapters, "Sexual Submission and Mind Control". I thought that I had died and gone to heaven, here was the book every teenage boy on the world wanted. My mind was in overdrive as I skimmed then read each chapter. I was addicted and could not put the book down.

There were even self help chapters and I thought of the possibilities. The author Bada noted "first the Hypnotist must conquer themself before anything else". He outlined how to hypnotize yourself using Mesmeric Techniques, you recorded one of the many scripts suppled in the book and they each included visualization parts where see yourself as a Hypnotist, doing the Mesmeric passes around your subject-self as in a vivid description of the process read into a cd or tape recorder. When you played it, back it was guaranteed to work.

At first I wondered should I hypnotize myself in order to achieve all I desired? This book did not just have sexual conquests as a goal but taught you to give 110% o in all things while improve your memory, IQ and health. Then the chapter on "Sexual Submission and Mind Control" had a short paragraph in a box, entitled "Sex with Sister" and why it was both normal to desire your sister for sex and now possible using this book! The gist of the topic was; all things that give you pleasure are good and denying yourself is unnatural and if your sister was your desired sex slave then you should take her and use her. There was a note on karma even, noting that maybe it was her karma and your's for her to submit sexually. The author noted that Eve was Adam's sister.

As I listened to my own voice on the cd everything became slow, my eyelids so smooth and I felt so relaxed. I heard the voice in a distance saying "Jessica is yours to take, she wants this" and in a trance state I smiled, yes it was true. I awoke feeling absolutely no guilt, hell I had not felt guilt about lusting for Jessica before the CD and now if there was any guilt to begin with that was gone!

Bada's Book even gave recommended times and he noted that you can do Mesmerism to a sleeping subject and it is as potent as in the daytime! Bada's also had a script for sleeping subject's and what to say as well as a time of night to Mesmerize the subject. He recommended you enter their bedroom between 3:30AM and 4:50AM for the induction. He noted that at these times the average human is quite asleep and at a deep level of sleep having rem, rapid eye movement.

Jess entered the family room and sat down to watch TV on our new Flat screen 42 inch TV. We sat there for maybe 15 minutes watching a cable TV movie and I sneaked peeks at Jess. Jess was wearing hip hugger blue jeans and a short bare mid-drift t-shirt with buttons up the front and sandals. Her eyes looked far away and her face clouded.

"Jess you ok?"

"Just thinking here Jack" she replied.

"Jess you can tell me what's troubling you."

Jess smiled and nodded. "It's my break up with Tim and I feel so alone sometimes. I want a boyfriend just as nice as Tim but then he cheated on me with that cow Lori it just makes me so mad. And all the boy's at school just want one thing to fuck you and tell all their buddies you're their little slut and pass your pictures around and make you look like a whore. I do not think there are boy's a girl can trust in school!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.