Neighborhood Mom - Cover

Neighborhood Mom

by T M Trog

Copyright© 2006 by T M Trog

Erotica Sex Story: Shelly has a secret. Her son Jack finds out when he catches her with his best friend Ted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   .

Copyright© September, 2006

Shelly was the ideal Mom. Still young at 35 and very nice looking her body was like a dream that men and boys liked. She had two children of her own yet always found the time to be friendly to all the other kids in the neighborhood. It was common for any child to call her Mom and she loved it.

All the other Mothers in the neighborhood like Shelly and she was often asked if she could keep an eye on their sons while they ran errands. Shelly, of course, never refused but then if the Mothers knew why they would have run her out of town. You see Shelly was perverted and she loved young boys. Oh not the really young ones, only those from age fourteen to seventeen. Any boy younger she would be nice too but not in her special way and at eighteen she felt they had become men and she wasn't into men.

Ted was visiting his best friend Jack and they were in his bedroom. Both were in front of his Jack's computer eyes glued to the screen where movie clips of naked women were doing sexual things.

"Geez, Jack, why don't they show the women swallowing his cum instead of wasting it all over her face?" Ted asked.

"It's called the 'money' shot and it proves the guy had an orgasm. If they didn't show him cumming guys might think he was faking."

"Yeah I guess I can understand that. Are you sure your Mom won't catch us watching this stuff? My Mom would kill me if she knew."

"Nah. Mom knows I watch it. Matter of fact she set all this up for me. She's cool with it."

"Look," Ted exclaimed, "he's going to pull out of her cunt and shoot on her tits."

The boys watched as the man pulled his cock from the sexy big titted woman, straddled her waist and began jerking his cock. They watched his balls bouncing as she held her tits up for him. His cock thickened and his cum squirted from his thick cock. Thick ropes of white cum laced her boobs and she lifted her head to take the head between her lips. They had seen the 'money' shot and now she was sucking out the rest of his load. Her throat moved and it was obvious she was swallowing.

"Wow, that's just so fucking hot," Ted exclaimed pulling his modest cock from his pants. His fingers wrapped around his hard shaft and he began pumping.

"Yeah," mimicked Jack doing the same thing. "Sure wished she was sucking my cock right now."

The boys jerked their cocks while watching the woman using her fingers to scoop cum from her boobs and suck them clean of the mans cum.

Shelly stood in the hallway outside her son's room peering through the partly open door. She had been watching and listening to them and saw the clip on the monitor screen. When the boys pulled out their cocks and began stroking them she licked her lips and felt the hunger deep in her belly. It had been such a long time since she had tasted young boy cum. Her last time was just before Jack was born and then it was when they lived in another town.

Her pussy grew wet and her desire for young boy cum increased. She almost felt desperate but didn't want to frighten her fifteen year old son. With a silent sigh she quietly turned away and left them alone. As she was doing the laundry Shelly began trying to figure how she would seduce Ted into giving her his cum.

Saturday had come and Shelly still hadn't found a way to seduce the young boy. He was the same age as her son and she just knew his cum would taste so good as it filled her mouth and slid down her throat. The doorbell rang bringing her back to reality as she realized her hand was inside her slacks with her fingers stroking her wet pussy.

"Hello Ted," she said opening the door and finding the young boy on the step.

"Hi Mrs. Jackson. Jack said it would be alright if I came over and used his computer."

"Yes he did say you might stop by. Come on in. You know where his room is so have at it."

"Thanks Mrs. Jackson," Ted replied moving past the young woman.

"Ted please call me Shelly."

"OK," he said in the manner of all teenagers.

Once inside Jack's room Ted fired up the computer and quickly found the web sight they had used the last time. Again he was watching the clips of a woman sucking some guys hard cock while he jerked his.

Shelly silently stood outside the bedroom watching the young boy. The hunger began again and she was licking her lips. She knew her son wouldn't be home for another hour and decided to take the first steps in her seduction of Ted. Slipped into her own room she changed her clothes. A short skirt that stopped at the middle of her thighs showing off her sexy legs. A blouse that buttoned up the front with half of the buttons left undone and, of course, no bra. She wanted her large firm breasts moving inside the blouse to further entice the young boy.

"Ted, I've got some fresh hot cookies and milk in the kitchen if you'd like," she called down the hall. She wanted to make sure he wouldn't feel like she was spying on him.

"Sure," Ted responded. He quickly tucked his throbbing cock back inside his pants cursing his bad luck. Things were getting really hot on the screen and he was about to shoot his load when Shelly called him. Walking into the kitchen he had to stop suddenly when seeing how Shelly was dressed.

"Have a seat at the table while I get the cookies from the oven," she told him.

Ted sat down and watched as Shelly bent from her waist. She opened the oven door and leaned over further. Her short skirt rode up and Ted saw half of her very naked ass cheeks. When she stood up the skirt covered her exposed buttocks but not before the sight had renewed his erection. Shelly put the cookies on a plate and brought them to the table.

"Now be careful because they're hot," she admonished bending over and letting his see inside her blouse. Her unfettered breasts wobbled as she moved and Shelly was certain he could almost see her swelling nipples. After getting them both a glass of milk she sat down opposite him and crossed her legs. She was very glad the table had a glass top making sure he could see her legs and most of her exposed thigh.

"I just love chocolate chip cookies," Ted stammered his eyes taking in the sight of her mostly naked thigh. His eyes slowly slipped up and locked onto her partly exposed breasts. He could easily make out her rock hard nipples and his erection became painful.

"I'm glad you like them. Actually I just love any kind of cookies," Shelly smiled sweetly.

They sat quietly eating. Ted couldn't decide where he wanted to look, her thighs or her boobs. Shelly kept moving her legs and crossing them back and forth. Each time her short skirt rode up higher and higher until she finally put both feet on the floor. Now her skirt was nearly to her waist and Ted saw her legs open a little. Silently he groaned when her thighs parted enough that he could see just a hint of her sex.

"Are you feeling alright Ted?" Shelly asked innocently seeing a pained look on his face. She knew he was seeing her wet pussy and his cock must be ready to burst open his pants. Looking at his groin she confirmed her thoughts by the huge lump she saw there.

"I'm fine Shell, just a little uncomfortable," he stammered moving his chair to the side while at the same time making an adjustment in his crotch.

"I guess these chairs are a little hard to sit on," Shelly smirked. She stood and moved around the table and stood in front of the young boy. "Are you sure it's the chair and not something else that hurts?" she was asking leaning forward giving him another good look inside her blouse.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.