Two Naked Hot Moms - Cover

Two Naked Hot Moms

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After divorcing her husband, Vivian's relationship with her son takes a bizarre turn. Lana's loss of her husband in an accident affects her relationship with her son too. How will these two best friends manage all this while living together?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"No, Richie!" Lana whispered. "For God's sake, you can't fuck me now! We might get caught!"

Richie ignored her. He sprawled on top of his naked mother in her bedroom, kicking the sheets completely off the bed. Lana felt his huge cock throbbing on her hairy pussy mound as he rubbed his face all over her gigantic tits.

It was dawn, less than six hours since Donald had so brutally fucked her asshole. Lana had just awakened to find her pussy hungry son in bed with her. Richie didn't seem to care that it was daylight, that they might be caught by Vivian or Donald. He was too eager to fuck his mother.

And Lana was eager to get fucked again, too. Her resistance faded as her son locked his lips around the stiff, red nipple of one enormous tit, sucking hard on the crimson cap of the milky tit globe. Lana whimpered and spread her thighs. She pushed her hand down, squeezing and jacking her son's meaty cock.

"Oh, baby, you make me so horny in spite of myself," she panted. "Mom just can't help herself. All right, Richie, you win. Fuck me now, Son."

Still sucking her huge, tasty tit, Richie moved into position between her thighs. Lana quickly cocked up her long legs, her knees hovering over her tits. She gasped as she felt her boy's spongy cock head piercing the curly haired lips of her cunt.

"Oh, shit, what a way to wake up! Fuck my pussy!" she pleaded, already beginning to hump her ass. "Unngghhh! Oh, fuck I can feel your cock pushing into me! It's so big and fat! Oh, Richie, don't worry about getting me juicy! I'm already dripping! Just fuck my cunt till I pass out!"

Richie ground his hips between her soft thighs, bucking rhythmically, fucking his cock farther and farther into her tightly clasping pussy sheath. Lana felt her cunt muscles gripping his cock shaft, welcoming his big, juicy fucker into her belly.

"It's in me now, Son!" She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him, clawing his ass in a depraved effort to get even more of her offspring's prick up her aching pussy. "Fuck my cunt, sugar, fuck Mom's cunt! Oh, fuck, kill me with that cock?"

Richie fucked his prick to the balls in his mother's throbbing, spasming pussy hole. He lay motionless on top of her sweating body for several seconds, slurping contentedly on her huge tit. Then he started fucking again.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me!" Lana scissored her ankles together high across his back, her enormous tits jiggling as she pistoned her ass off the bed to meet his fuck thrusts. "Unh unh unhhhh, you're really fucking me now. Oh, shit, fuck your mother faster, Richie! Fuck my cunt and make it cum!"

Richie's balls slapped heavily on the crack of her heaving ass. His cock throbbed wildly inside her clasping, gooshy pussy, the prick knob hitting her very womb. Lana could tell by the way the big fuck pole twitched and jumped inside her that her son was on the verge of shooting a big load of spunk deep inside her pussy.

She was desperate to feel him cum inside her. She was desperate to feel her pussy overflowing with hot, shooting jism. Lana raked her fingernails down his back and flexed her cunt muscles, making the interior of her pussy suck and clasp tightly around his prick.

"Shoot your juice, Son!" she moaned, fucking as fast as she could. "Shoot it up my pussy, baby! Oh, fuck, Mom's cumming too! Give me your cum!"

Richie gave it to her, plowing his rock-hard prick ferociously into her seething pussy, gasping as his cock started spraying out the spunk. Cum gushed in a frothing torrent deep inside the horny mom's pussy, deluging her burning cunt in an ocean of jism.

Lana twisted and writhed helplessly beneath him, feeling his cum spouting out of his cock in a never-ending load. The hot, milky cum bubbled out of her, pussy, gooshing luridly around his fucking cock. Lana felt the sheets under her ass moistening as a puddle of cum formed on her bed.

"I'm cumming, Son!" she gasped. "Oh, fuck, all this wonderful cum! I'm cuuummmiiinnngggg!"

She came very hard, eagerly fucking her pussy onto his still-shooting cock.

Finally the fuck session came to a close. Lana lifted her son's head from her sweaty tits and gave him a long, lewd kiss, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, thanking him for the marvelous incestuous pleasure he'd bestowed upon her pussy.

"But baby, you have to go now," she said finally, pushing him gently but firmly away from her. "You know how dangerous it would be to stay here longer. Don't worry, honey. We'll find a safe way to fuck another time soon, Very soon."

Richie pulled his big prick out of his mother, smiling at the sight of her furry, sopping-wet cunt slit. Then he quietly left her bedroom, shutting the door softly behind him. Lana felt relieved when she heard his footsteps on the stairs as he returned to his room.

Good God, he was a horny young man. And she was a horny, son-fucking bitch, too. Lana folded her arms behind her head, causing her enormous tits to bobble and roll in two milk white mountains on her chest. The nipples were still long, wet and stiff from her son's tit sucking.

Lana slid one hand down her sweat-glistening belly, feeling around her cunt. Her pussy felt wetter than ever before in her memory. The whole area under her ass was soaked with fuck juice.

"Well, hey there, Mrs. Dobner," a male voice whispered. "I see you're already awake.

Squealing with surprise, Lana pulled her hand from her furry pussy mound and stared at the open door. It was Donald! Vivian's handsome young son grinned broadly as he stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"I was hoping you'd be up, Mrs. Dobner." Donald wore a bathrobe, and he immediately dropped it to the floor, revealing his hugely swollen cock. "Shit, my prick's been stiff all night. I hope you feel like a good fuck before breakfast."

Lana's cheeks flushed as she thought of her son's jism still dripping out of her cunt.

"We... we better not, Donald. What if your mother finds out?"

Donald's eyes bulged as he suddenly noticed the puddle between her legs, "Goddamn, Mrs. Dobner! Shit, your cunt's dripping. What the fuck have you been doing with yourself?"

Lana thought fast. "I... I was just playing with my pussy, Donald. Thinking about your big prick."

Donald's grin stretched from ear to ear. He climbed onto the bed, spreading her thighs with his hands and ogling the swollen, fucking flamed lips of her dripping cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.