Two Naked Hot Moms - Cover

Two Naked Hot Moms

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After divorcing her husband, Vivian's relationship with her son takes a bizarre turn. Lana's loss of her husband in an accident affects her relationship with her son too. How will these two best friends manage all this while living together?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Shit, Donald thought miserably. Mom's friend Lana Dobner was a super nice, super stacked lady, and her son Richie was okay too-but why did they have to be living with them now? Now that Donald had finally started fucking his mom's sweet cunt!

It was well past midnight. Donald lay awake in his dark bedroom, his huge, throbbing boner pulsing painfully under the sheets. He stroked his mammoth prick slowly, thinking of his mother's pussy.

Finally he realized he had to do something about it. Naked, his hard-on quivering before him, Donald crawled out of bed and crept into the hall. He'd just tiptoe down the stairs and creep into his mother's room. Vivian might give him a lot of shit about taking the chance, but Donald knew his mom would feel a lot better as soon as his cock started fucking into her juicy little cunt.

Donald's big prick continued to stand long and stiff as he walked down the stairs. He thought of the tightness of his mother's pussy, and little droplets of pre-cum immediately leaked from his cock tip.

Goddamn, I'm gonna fuck her good tonight, Donald thought happily as he passed the kitchen. Then the kitchen light suddenly came on, and the startled teenager stopped in his tracks.

"Donald! Good God?"

It was Lana Dobner, wearing a sexy negligee, and she was staring right at the youngster's throbbing cock.

Lana had been rummaging in the refrigerator for a late-night snack when she'd heard the footsteps approaching her. Fearing a burglar, she'd immediately shut off the light. And, without thinking, she'd turned on the light again as soon as she'd recognized Donald in the gloom.

That was when she discovered he was naked. Helplessly, Lana ogled the shocked boy's lean, youthful body, her eyes riveting on his hard prick. Donald could only gape at her speechlessly as his cock pulsed before him. Lana's pussy flooded with juice as she saw the size of his prick.

"Why, D-Donald," Lana stammered embarrassedly. "You startled me."

"You kind of startled me too, Mrs. Dobner.

There was a long, awkward silence. Lana's cheeks flushed with shame as she realized she couldn't take her eyes off of the teenager's throbbing cock: Then. she saw that Donald couldn't take his eyes off her, either.

Lana looked down at herself, remembering the negligee. It was the first thing she'd happened to grab for the quick trip to the kitchen, but it was extremely sexy, already one of Richie's favorites.

It barely covered the cheeks of her ass, and her long, shapely legs gleamed in the light. The transparent, gossamer-thin fabric clung enticingly to her enormous tits. Lana took a deep breath, feeling her huge tits rising and falling, her fat, red nipples clearly visible.

Donald was staring at her giant tits. And his cock was throbbing harder than ever, jerking obscenely up and down, as if his luscious fucker would start shooting big gobs of jism all over the floor.

"Why, Donald," Lana murmured softly. "You've got an enormous hard-on. Why is your cock so stiff?"

Donald couldn't answer. Lana felt her pussy pulsing with fuck lust. This, she suddenly realized, was the perfect thing to take her mind off her incestuous cravings for Richie. It had gotten to the point where all she'd thought about since her return from the trip two days ago was fucking and sucking her darling son's prick.

Lana walked up to Donald, her spongy tits jiggling lasciviously under her negligee. Boldly, she reached down and grasped his big cock.

"Jesus, Mrs. Dobner!"

"Do you like this, Donald?" Lana asked as she began tugging and jacking on his hard-on. "Is this making your boner feel better? Or would you rather I just got on my knees and sucked this huge prick?"

Donald groaned, fucking his cock through her fingers. Lana felt the fuck juice gooshing out of her hairy cunt. She knelt on the floor, facing his prick shaft. Shamelessly, she rubbed the purplish cock knob all over her face.

"Donald, will you promise not to tell your mother if I suck your cock for you?" she purred, amazed by her own boldness.

"I... I promise."

Two whole days had passed since she'd sucked off her son Richie in the car. Lana felt crazed with hunger for prick. She slid her hand to the meaty root of Donald's cock, holding it in position. Then she opened her lips wide and shoved her mouth onto his prick.

The heart-shaped crown nudged past her tonsils, fucking down her throat. Lana shut her eyes, flaring her nostrils so she could breathe around the teen's massive boner.

She puckered her cheeks, sharply as she lewdly sucked the veined stalk of his cock. Slurping, gurgling sounds bubbled out of her throat as she started sucking the youngster's cock extremely hard, already impatient for the taste of his jizz.

She was rewarded as her first cock-sucking efforts made more pre-cum ooze out of piss hole. Donald shuddered, clutching the back of her head. Lana swirled her tongue around the bloated cock knob, lapping up his tasty cock juice.

His drooling cock was delicious. She loved the taste of stiff young cock. Lana started puffing out and caving in her cheeks alternate-ly, sucking his prick with the intensity of a vacuum cleaner, devoting all her oral energies to the relief of Donald's painful hard-on.

Donald's mouth sagged open as he felt the intense pressure of Mrs. Lana Dobner's lips on his prick. Dazedly, he wondered if Richie had any idea his mom could suck cock like this.

"Work out, Mrs. Dobner!" Donald clutched her head and started fucking his hips back and forth, eagerly fucking his hot, tingling trick shaft farther down her throat. "Oh, shit, jack me off at the same time! I'm gonna shoot a big wad, Mrs. Dobner! Right down your fucking throat!"

Lana sucked his fuck pole harder than ever, her whole face reddening with the effort she lavished on his magnificent cock. Her hand commenced a hard, steady pumping rhythm on the cock shanks urgently beating his meat into her mouth...

Cum, Donald, cum, Lana thought.

Almost as if he'd read her mind, Donald's prick started pulsing and twitching violently between her ovaled lips.

"Ah, Jesus! Fuck!" the boy gasped.

The hot spunk burst forth, shooting out of his piss slit, streaming across Lana's lapping tongue. His cum gushed down her throat, basting the inside of her mouth.

His spunk was almost as tasty as her son's. Lana bobbed her head on his exploding cock, fucking the jism-shooting boner farther down her throat. Her hand tirelessly continued to jack on the prick shank, twisting and tugging to milk out the very last drops of the hot cum. Finally, reluctantly, the huge-titted mom dragged her wet lips off of young Donald's prick.

"Well, Donald," she said huskily, licking the stray blobs of cum from her mouth, "what do you think of me as a cock-sucker? Did I do a good job?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.