Two Naked Hot Moms - Cover

Two Naked Hot Moms

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After divorcing her husband, Vivian's relationship with her son takes a bizarre turn. Lana's loss of her husband in an accident affects her relationship with her son too. How will these two best friends manage all this while living together?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Lana awakened the next morning, her first thought was that she was still married. It was instinctive; as she rolled over and yawned, she realized there was another body with her in bed.

Then she opened her eyes and saw Richie, and the memories of the past night returned to her. Lana winced, feeling the puffy, sore lips of her pussy and the tenderness of her huge tits, which Richie had sucked as eagerly as a nursing child.

Lana sighed and lay back, her enormous tits rolling on her chest. She stared at the ceiling and considered the ramifications of her actions. There was no turning back now, she realized. Even if she'd wanted him to, her young son couldn't just forget that he'd fucked his own mother's cunt.

And she didn't want him to. A lascivious smile spread across Lana's face as she remembered how her boy had pounded her pussy the night before.

And not even her ex-husband had fucked her as beautifully as her son. Lana pushed the sheets to the foot of the bed, exposing the nakedness of her sleeping child. His lean, muscular body looked so beautiful in the morning light sifting through the motel room blinds.

And his prick. Oh, God, Richie had another beautiful boner. His cock was throbbing as he slept. Perhaps he was dreaming about sucking his mother's tits and fucking her cunt.

Lana slid her hand down Richie's waist, feeling her pussy moistening with fresh cream as she fisted her son's prick. She stroked his cock gently, not wanting to awaken him. The tender hand-job made several drops of precum bubble out of his piss slit.

God, she'd just opened her eyes, and she was already as horny as a bitch in heat. She craved another fuck with her well-hung son. And this time she wanted his cock ramming in a different hole. Right up her ass.

Lana climbed out of bed, feeling her puckered asshole pulsing expectantly as she rummaged through her overnight bag. It took her only a moment to find the little jar of Vaseline. Sliding back onto the mattress, she uncapped the jar and withdrew a thick gob of petroleum jelly. Lana suppressed a giggle as he greased her son's cock.

He still slept soundly, even after his prick was dripping from knob to root with the goo. Last night's fuck sessions had really taken a lot out of her boy.

Well, she knew how to wake him up. Lana smiled wantonly as she wrapped her hand tightly around the root of her son's Vaseline coated boner. Then she started jacking his prick hard and fast, making the goo squish between her fingers, feverishly racing her hand up and down his aching prick.

Richie moaned and opened his eyes. Dazedly, he looked own at his crotch.

"Mom! Jesus!"

"Good morning, Son," purred Lana, jacking his boner as hard as she could.

Richie sighed, bumping his ass, fucking his greasy cock through his mother's fingers. But Lana released his prick and rolled onto her stomach. She grabbed her ass globes, spreading them wide to reveal her asshole.

"I feel like some early morning ass-fucking, Son," she whispered. "Now why don't you smear some of that Vaseline on my asshole, so you can ram that big hard-on of yours right up my tight little shitter?"

Richie stared at his stacked mother, shocked that her fuck urges could be so incredibly obscene. But he quickly knelt beside her, his big prick throbbing and dripping as he withdrew a thick glob of jelly from the jar.

Lana whimpered as her son stuck his finger in her rubbery little asshole, coating the interior of her shit channel with Vaseline. She wiggled and humped her ass as he lightly finger-fucked her asshole, readying it for his mammoth cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.