Two Naked Hot Moms - Cover

Two Naked Hot Moms

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - After divorcing her husband, Vivian's relationship with her son takes a bizarre turn. Lana's loss of her husband in an accident affects her relationship with her son too. How will these two best friends manage all this while living together?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Suck their cocks, Vivian!" Lana shouted as she wielded the belt. "Come on, get 'em in. Suck 'em both at the same time!"

Lying on her stomach on the living room floor, Vivian desperately tried to stuff both her son's cock and Richie's massive fuck pole into her mouth at the same time. The two young studs were grinning at her as they lay side by side. Vivian wasn't doing a very good job.

She was practically choking on their cocks, and she couldn't help wiggling her ass as Lana stood over her, savagely whipping her ass with the belt. The buckle clawed into her red-wetted ass cheeks every time Lana furiously brought the belt down for another whipping stroke.

"Suck them, I said!" Lana happily admired her friend's bruised ass, seeing how many red streaks the belt had left, on her rounded ass. "Suck them both!"

Vivian tried to suck both cocks, but Lana just whipped her ass harder and harder. Finally, Lana dropped the belt when it looked like Vivian's ass was ready to bleed. She grabbed Vivian by the hair, pulling her up to her knees. Lana grinned cruelly as she shoved her cunt onto Vivian's face.

"Suck it bitch!"

Vivian slid her hands up Lana's thighs, cupping the rounded, creamy globes of her ass. Her own ass cheeks smarted painfully as she glued her lips to Lana's drippy cunt. Eagerly, she began licking Lana's pussy as her son and Richie watched.

As sharply as her whipped ass burned, the whole fuck scene delighted Vivian enormously. She'd hoped all the time that Lana would catch her fucking Donald. That was just how it had happened, and Lana was all too eager to repay her for the attempted blackmail.

"Do you want me to start whipping your ass again?" Lana said, laughing. "Suck my pussy, bitch! Suck the juice out of my cunt!"

Vivian made loud slurping noises as her tongue fucked deeply into Lana's pussy, lapping the thick cream from the pouting, hairy lips of her cunt. Shuddering, Lana clutched her friend's head and worked her ass fast and hard, fucking her pussy all over Vivian's face. Then she glanced at the boys and saw how stiffly their cocks throbbed over their bellies.

"Get away from me!" Lana said harshly, pushing Vivian onto the floor. "Bitch, it's time for you to get sandwiched. How does that sound, you little cunt? You get your pussy and asshole fucked at the same time!"

Vivian responded by shamelessly playing with her hot, juicy pussy. Lana snapped her fingers, and Donald crawled across the floor.

"Lie on your back, Donald," Lana said. "That way your horny fucking mother can sit on you and shove your prick up her cunt."

Vivian immediately straddled her boy, wiggling her beet-red ass cheeks for Lana's benefit as she planted her knees firmly on the carpet to either side of Donald's waist. Reaching down, Vivian took firm hold of her son's fuck pole. She groaned as she directed the spongy cock knob into her burning cunt.

"Fuck your son, Vivian!" Lana said, rubbing her own pussy furiously as she stood over them. "Fuck him hard, unless you want me to whip your ass again."

Vivian grunted, fucking her velvety pussy down over her child's upstanding cock. Donald watched his meaty cock shaft disappearing into her furry cunt hole. Hungrily, Vivian ground her dripping cunt onto the hairy base of his prick.

Vivian leaned forward, her big tits swinging over her son's chest as she clutched his shoulders. Her ass cheeks smarted sharply, but the pain only made her pussy wetter. Furiously, she started bouncing up and down on top of him, quickly fucking her throbbing pussy up and down on her son's mammoth prick.

"All right, Richie," Lana said. "Now you get to fuck her asshole. He's not using any Vaseline, Vivian. He's going to fuck your sweet little ass raw!"

Richie crawled across the floor, kneeling behind the wildly fucking mother and son. Vivian whimpered with pain as Richie dug his fingers into the blistering cheeks of her ass, spreading them wide.

"It's gonna hurt, Vivian," Lana purred. "It's gonna hurt a whole lot!"

Vivian lay flat on her son, biting her lip as she prepared for the invasion of her asshole. Richie mounted her, cock in hand. He nudged the knob of his aching prick onto her shitter and slowly started to guide it into her dry asshole.

"Unh-unh, Richie, not like that!" Lana said happily. "Fuck her hard, Son! Ram that huge prick up her asshole right now! As hard as you can!"

Richie didn't want to hurt Vivian's asshole, but his mothers s wishes came first. Vivian screeched with agony as the naked teenager brutally plowed every inch of his cock up her dry, tender shit hole with one savage fuck thrust.

"Awww, Jesus!" Vivian cried. "No! Oh, fuck, it's killing me! Make him stop, Lana! Noooo!"

"Shit, you know you love it," Lana answered. "You're just like me. Now come on, Richie! Fuck her asshole as hard as you can!"

Richie dragged his enormous cock back out of her throbbing asshole, causing fresh agony as her inflamed shit tunnel clung to his cock. Her ass cheeks were so sore. It hurt even to have him lying on top of her.

Richie grunted, causing more hot pain as he again fucked his prick to the hilt in her ravaged ass guts. Then, completely oblivious to her feelings, he started fucking her asshole as hard as he could.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.