Two Naked Hot Moms - Cover

Two Naked Hot Moms

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After divorcing her husband, Vivian's relationship with her son takes a bizarre turn. Lana's loss of her husband in an accident affects her relationship with her son too. How will these two best friends manage all this while living together?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"This is so sweet, Donald," Vivian giggled.

"It's just like when you were a little boy, and I came to your room every night to tell you a bedtime story."

"Yeah," Donald smiled. "But you're sure as fuck not telling me a story now."

"But it's for the same purpose, darling," Vivian answered, coyly batting her eyes. "After all, I'm just trying to help you get to sleep!"

Donald was sitting up in bed, naked, the sheets bunched at the foot of the mattress to expose his body. Clad in a sexy negligee, Vivian was curled up on her side next to him. She cuddled with her son as she lewdly stroked and tugged his big, throbbing prick. Donald had an enormous boner.

It was very late at night, and Vivian had decided she could risk this visit to her son's room. Besides, it was for her own benefit as well. Donald would sleep better after a good cock-sucking, she knew her own dreams would be far more pleasant with a belly full of hot cum.

"Ready to get your prick sucked, baby?" Vivian cooed, kissing her way down his chest and stomach, preparing to nestle her head in his crotch.

"Go to it, Mom," Donald sighed.

Donald stretched out flat on his back, his massive fuck pole arcing stiffly over his belly. Vivian lay on her side beside him. She continued lewdly jacking his boner, corkscrewing her fist up his cockshaft to make more hot pre-cum leak out of his piss slit.

Opening her mouth, the boy's horny mother popped the crown of his cock between her lips. Wetly, lovingly, she clasped her mouth around the thick shank of his cock, inhaling the salty aroma of his prick and balls. She shut her eyes and shamelessly started sucking, laying her tongue over and around the spongy tip of his prick.

"Goddamn!" Donald's boyish face contorted with pleasure as his mom commenced the blow-job. "I sure love the way you suck my prick, Mom! When I grow up and get married, maybe I ought to bring my wife home and let her take cock-sucking lessons from you!"

Vivian giggled, her chuckles muffled by the big, meaty cock rod clotting her mouth. Panting through her nostrils, she forced her lips to part farther, sucking in another inch or two of his prick.

Her cheeks blushed pink as she eagerly started sucking his cock, sliding her full, ripe lips on his velvety cock shaft. Vivian felt the cunt juice running out of her hairy pussy as she bobbed her head on her child's prick. She fucked her face rapidly up and down, nearly choking herself as she tried to fuck his cock down her buttery throat.

I love sucking cock, Vivian thought, as her slurping, gurgling noises filled the bedroom. I live for the cum I suck out of Donald's cock.

"Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm getting super stiff now!" Donald gasped, pulling her hair and writhing. "Fuck, suck me harder! Christ, you're like a fucking vacuum cleaner! You never let up!"

Vivian imagined the heavy load of cum churning in his balls, boiling up, preparing to come shooting into her mouth and throat. Her face reddened luridly as she sucked his fuck stick much harder, lovingly -caressing the veined stiffness of his prick with her lips.

Now he was about to shoot. She could feel it, by the violence with which his cock pulsated, by how it had grown as hard as a steel pole.

Again Vivian twisted her fingers around the base of his hard-on. Then, to make the cock juice geyser out, she furiously started pumping.

While she sucked on the head of his prick, her hand raced in a blur from the bottom up. She beat his meat as hard as she-could, knowing that her boy's prick appreciated a good, hard hand-job. Vivian's wrist ached as she feverishly tugged and stroked his cock, sucking tirelessly on the cock knob.

"Play with my balls, Mom!" Donald cried. His handsome face was a mask of cocksucking ecstasy. He pulled his mother's hair and bucked his hips, fucking her face with his prick.

Vivian glided her left hand between his trembling legs, cupping his balls.

"I'm cumming Mom!-Cumming!"

His cock sprayed torrents of aim down her throat. His prick throbbed and bucked as it disgorged its milky contents, shooting streams of thick cum into his mother's mouth.

Vivian loved the taste of her son's creamy cum. She sucked and jacked his jism-spurting boner harder than ever, thirstily gulping down the frothy tide of spunk. Cum bubbled out of her mouth, drooling down her chin. Still, the horny mother continued to suck, draining her child's balls completely of jism.

"Oh, fuck," Donald murmured dazedly, as his mom let his prick pop wetly out of her mouth. "Jesus, you really drained me that time! I feel like I couldn't cum again for a year!"

Vivian giggled happily, sitting up on the bed and licking the tasty cum from the corners of her mouth.

"But you know you will, darling. Tomorrow you'll probably be dry-humping my leg while I try to serve you breakfast."

Donald laughed. "I guess so."

"Well, I'll see you in the morning." Vivian gave him a loving good-night kiss and rose from the bed. "I hope I helped you get some rest, baby. You probably won't wake up with a hard-on in the middle of the night now."

Smiling at his loving mother, Donald pulled up the covers and closed his eyes. Vivian shut off the light cm her way out. Moving down the darkened hall, she tasted the jism on her tongue.

God, she was still so fucking horny. Vivian's cunt burned under her negligee as she walked; her pussy was a dripping mess. One load of jism should have been enough for her, but Vivian already felt like swallowing another cum load. She wished Donald's cock had a never-ending supply of jism.

Suddenly Vivian thought of Richie, and her pussy pulsed with mischievous desire. Richie was undoubtedly fast asleep, but he wouldn't mind awakening to shoot a big wad into her mouth, at least not if she knew anything about horny teenaged boys.

Vivian rushed down the hall to his room. She was surprised to see the light under his door, and doubly surprised to see that the door was ajar. Vivian paused in the hall, peering through the opening.

Then her eyes opened wide with the shock of her life. Richie and Lana were both on the bed, stark naked, in the dog-fucking position. Richie was fucking his mother's juicy cunt!

"Oh, baby, fuck my pussy!" Lana moaned, looking anxiously at her son over her shoulder. "Harder, Richie, harder! Fuck my cunt and make me cum!"

Lana's enormous tits swung pendulously over the bed, the stiff nipples tingling as they brushed the sheets. Richie knelt behind her, clutching her lithe hips as he fucked his throbbing boner rapidly in and out of her juicy, hair-lined cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.