Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Now what?" she asked.

"You're the guest of honor, Mom," Robert said. "Anything you want."

Denise looked at the group of naked boys and girls. Cocks were standing up in rigid readiness, full balls dangling.

"Ohhh, this is beautiful," Denise whispered. "I want anything and everything! Oh, God, I want everything!"

Some boys were stroking their hard cocks as they looked at her, and some of the girls felt their own cunts, as Cindy was doing, but she had her small hand wrapped about a hard cock and was pumping it as she watched her mother.

"Mother," Cindy said, "you can have all these cocks. You can suck cock and cunt and take it up your ass. Anything you want."

"Oh, I want everything," Denise said in a very low and very excited voice.

She moved on trembling legs toward the group. She didn't make any choice but dropped to her knees in front of a hard, throbbing cock. She closed her fingers around it for a moment, her tongue swirling about the head, lapping at the dripping piss hole.

As she closed her lips around the cock and took it deep into her mouth, two other, boys moved to her side, placing her hands on their cocks. Eagerly Denise jerked them and sucked the other, her naked ass shivering. Her hot lips sucked back and forth, her tongue swirling in liquid fire, her fists pumping fast. Although she closed her eyes in ecstasy, she could, feel the others watching her. Being seen sucking a cock and jacking on two more created a powerful feeling of wicked pleasure in her flesh and mind. Her cunt began to pulsate in a fiery, throbbing feeling.

The boys and girls did not stand in silence, watching her. They yelled out encouragement.

"Suck that big cock!"

"Chew his fucking prick!"

"Eat his come!"

"Jack those cocks!"

"Swallow his come!" "

"Suck cock

Denise could hear them all and she struggled hard and hungrily on the cock stuffing her mouth, her fist beating harshly on the other two pricks. Her lips were as tight as she could make them, her damp hair swirling around her neck as she rammed her face forward; She sucked the boy's cock in an orgiastic frenzy, hers naked ass shaking in ecstasy.'

The cocks in her hands pulled away, and she gripped the boy in front of her face by his hips, jerking him forward, making him fuck her greedy mouth. She felt hands on her swelling tits and hands on her naked ass and hands sliding between her thighs, fingers going into her bubbling cunt. Her mind whirled dizzily with the utmost of ecstasy.

A finger was fucking in and out of her cunt, and she groaned around the cock in her mouth when a finger was pressed into her asshole; then began fucking her ass. Someone was sucking on her bursting nipples. Denise was sobbing, hot tears of delight flowing from her eyes, her mouth gobbling frantically on the swollen cock, her tongue racing wildly and hotly. The cocks went off, flooding her mouth with thick, sweet come juice. Denise choked momentarily, then she began swallowing thirstily, drinking the come out of the gushing cock.

When the come juice spurted into her mouth, Denise groaned as her cunt convulsed. Her cunt and asshole gripped the fingers pounding into the hot holes. She opened her mouth and white, thick come juice dripped to her chin. When the boy pulled his cock from her mouth, he rubbed his piss hole over her lips, sending a final squirt of come juice onto them.

The fingers in her cunt and up her ass were removed, and before Denise had time to calm down, hands were all over her body. Through fuzzy vision she saw they were all girls. Girls feeling her up, girls kissing and licking at her flesh; her tits and come-wet mouth. Lips and tongues swirled like fire on her thighs and at her pussy, with one licking hotly between the cheeks of her ass. It seemed as if all the members of the cheerleading squad were licking her body at the same time.

She had no time to search for the boys; she was floating on a sea of intense ecstasy, her cunt bubbling with orgasm after orgasm. She writhed and twisted and churned beneath the assault of all those mouths and lips and tongues and hands. When a wet tongue was pushed into her mouth, Denise sucked at it eagerly, her hands searching and finding tits and cunts and assholes.

When a fuzzy wetness was shoved against her mouth, she didn't fight; she stabbed her tongue into every hot, every wet cunt, and she began to tongue fuck it frantically, her nose buried into a tight, pulsating asshole. She hardly knew when the cunt came into her mouth. But it was removed and another hot pussy was placed against her lips. Someone had lifted her legs, spreading them wide, and a sweet mouth was eating hungrily at her cunt, another sucking on her asshole. Her hands were pulled to her sides, and two girls were fucking her fingers.

Denise had no idea how many of the young girls had sat on her face writhing their sweet, hairy cunt on her mouth. She didn't cue; she sucked and licked each one that was shoved into her face, her orgasms flowing time and again as mouth after mouth sucked at her pussy, with a tongue always ramming into her asshole.

Still tingling with ecstasy, she sprawled on the wet tile. Cindy and Robert knelt at her side, grinning at her when she opened her eyes.

Denise giggled. "How many cunts did I lick?" "All of us, Mother! Cindy laughed. "You tongue fucked every girl here."

"I thought so," Denise murmured, sitting up and crossing her legs.

"Ready for the guys?" Robert asked.

"Oh, my God!" Denise said, looking around and seeing a lot of hard cocks. "I don't know if I can take any more."

"But you're gonna try, right?" Cindy laughed. "If I can do it, Mother, you certainly can.

"God, I'm sure going to try!"

Her son and daughter pulled her to her feet. Denise was shaking; her legs feeling like rubber, but seeing all those beautiful, hard cocks gave her strength. Her hand brushed her son's cock and she gripped it out of reflex.

There was a long wooden bench near some tall, gray-green lockers, and she started for it. The group of boys and girls were all grinning excitedly at her. She heard words of encouragement.

Approaching the bench, a boy lay back on it, his cock standing up firmly. Denise felt it, squeezing it with a slow pumping movement. She leaned over and kissed the tip of his prick, tasting the dripping juices. For just a moment she sucked his cock, then she lifted a leg and straddled the boy's hips. She parted her hairy cunt lips and settled on him, taking his cock deep into her boiling cunt.

"Ooooooh," she moaned, writhing on his cock, his balls touching her creamy, naked ass. She gyrated her crotch about the cock and then lifted up and down, fucking him as the others watched.

Robert urged her to lean over the boy, and when she did, he ran the head of his cock along the crack of her ass.

"Oh, baby!" Denise sucked in a gasping breath. "Shove it up my ass! Oh, darling, fuck me in the asshole!"

There were cheers from the group of boys and girls. "Fuck her asshole!" someone called.

"That's it, Robert, fuck your mother up the ass!"

"A cock in the cunt and ass together!"

"Double-fuck!" a girl squealed.

Denise arched her ass without losing the cock in her cunt, feeling the pressure of her son 's cock on her asshole. She grunted,

"Shove hard, Robert!" she yelped. "Oh, God. Shove your hard cock up my fucking hot ass! Fuck me in the ass, darling! Fuck my asshole... fuck my cunt! Both of you, fuck me!"

Robert pressed hard, and the swollen head of his cock popped into his mother's asshole. Again Denise screamed, a sound of agonizing ecstasy. Her asshole gripped Robert's cock as he shoved it all the way in.

When she tried to move her hips, she found it impossible. She was afraid she would lose one of those cocks. As the boy beneath her began to lunge up and down, fucking her cunt, her son rammed his prick in and out of her asshole. The sensations flooded Denise, her asshole and cunt feeling more stuffed than ever. Her asshole burned in a sweet, delicious sensation, and her cunt was stretched and filled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.